PDA

View Full Version : The how to not be ban due to the chatbox

Thord
05-12-2014, 05:55 AM
WELL, u know that u get ban from using bad words , well most of the people get ban also due to typing good words which Inturn turns to be a bad one

FOR EG:wow, that'S a HIT happens most of the time or rarely
it does happens for me
WHAT I'm saying is that TYPE CAREFULLY OR UR IN SERIOUSLY TROUBLE
couldn't upload pic cause I'm typing from my mac and can't install chrome
SOME EG WITH PC ,just as the same below 88009 Above you is the picture of the enabled filter chat in options 88011 aS incase a hit plse I'm not using bad words :)

And above you is the picture I used with filter now below you is the way to use your normal word which does not turn to be a bad word here is the list. 88013

Marcus Santana
05-12-2014, 06:20 AM
I got muted for say "skank" I know the meaning but Skank is a Brazilian band as well. And TITle is another word I can't say. Try to change your "i" for "!" Lol

Enviado de meu SM-T2105 usando Tapatalk

Kakatoa91
05-12-2014, 06:41 AM
Weird lol. I had a chat ban for few minutes for a word i didnt know the meaning at first last weekend.o

My last ban was like 2-3years ago, at the beginning of SL. We were talking about our irl pets, we were chat banned coz we used the word kitty. Lol.

People get caught most of time inadvertently in casual convoy.
While the real bad mouthing peeps get away easily. And dont forget since the game is so international we get people using other languages.
Really hard to report that when they use slang.

Candylicks
05-12-2014, 06:55 AM
http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/961570-rules-of-conduct

Always good to review the rules.

Crowsfoot
05-12-2014, 07:06 AM
Or you can turn off chat filter.

In game options > social options

Did that day one.

Pedgon
05-12-2014, 11:12 AM
I already got mutted maybe 40-50 times lool but never banned! For example, if i write "puto" in portuguese, i get mutted...and that means "kid" on my language :D

Zylx
05-12-2014, 11:55 AM
Or you can turn off chat filter.

In game options > social options

Did that day one.

What does that do?

Roberto077
05-12-2014, 12:49 PM
I got muted for mentioning one of my favorite old sitcoms: The Dick van Dyke Show

Anarchist
05-12-2014, 02:39 PM
I got muted for mentioning one of my favorite old sitcoms: The Dick van Dyke Show

Dick van dyke!!!

Roberto077
05-12-2014, 03:00 PM
Dick van dyke!!!

Such a great comedian

Schnitzel
05-12-2014, 06:13 PM
What does that do?

It basically takes the "*" out of bad words, so they will be shown

================
To screenshot on mac,

To take a picture of the whole screen
Command + Shift + 3

To take a picture of a specific area
Command + Shift + 4
Then take your mouse and click and drag from one point to other point of the picture you want a screenshot of

Source: I have a Mac

Thord
05-12-2014, 09:38 PM
Nooo what I'm saying is that I can't play al on Mac without downloading chrome seriously how do u think I would :) ?

Instanthumor
05-12-2014, 10:46 PM
I got pranked once by a friend. She asked me what was the opposite of "dry back". I typed "wet front" and got muted for a few minutes. I still don't understand why I got muted for saying that...

Zylx
05-13-2014, 01:00 AM
I got pranked once by a friend. She asked me what was the opposite of "dry back". I typed "wet front" and got muted for a few minutes. I still don't understand why I got muted for saying that...

Lol me and a friend used to play this game in the guild hubs where we make people repeat what we say but replacing o's with e's.

Boop.......Beep
Bloop.......Bleep
Skoot........................................

"Hahaha their chat's been muted!"

Gensin
05-13-2014, 05:19 AM
Many Filipinos got muted cause they always say "Puto" apparently its a vulgar word in Germany, in Philippines its a rice delicacy.