PDA

View Full Version : Duel

Froxanthar
05-12-2014, 06:41 AM
Hi. Just want to make a suggestion.

How about making a button where players can versus each others but kills/deaths do not affect the KDR.
It would be great if we can duel or training with someone/friends/guildies inside guild castle or anywhere peacefully. :)

* I don't know if there's anywhere suggest this already. If there is, I'm apologize.

Zynzyn
05-12-2014, 11:12 AM
I would like a new duel arena and definitely a kill/death record and LB page for it. CTF should have ctf games won/lost record instead of kdr. That would encourage more people to play as a team and "capture the flag".

Zylx
05-12-2014, 11:49 AM
I would like a new duel arena and definitely a kill/death record and LB page for it. CTF should have ctf games won/lost record instead of kdr. That would encourage more people to play as a team and "capture the flag".

Then people will whine more about dummy-farmers. If there's a 1v1 pvp feature, the kills/deaths shouldn't be tallied. Though i agree with changing the records for ctf, a lot of players would get really angry (especially the leaderboarders), so i think wins/losts should be added to the record, instead of replacing kdr. Same for tdm.

Doobiez
05-15-2014, 11:13 PM
Hi. Just want to make a suggestion.

How about making a button where players can versus each others but kills/deaths do not affect the KDR.
It would be great if we can duel or training with someone/friends/guildies inside guild castle or anywhere peacefully. :)

* I don't know if there's anywhere suggest this already. If there is, I'm apologize.
I agree 😁