PDA

View Full Version : Elite Help Recruitment

elitehelpginger
05-12-2014, 10:06 AM
.:: Elite Help Is Recruiting ::.

*About Elite*
Elite Help was created because in the 4 years ive played iv seen some very *unhelpful greedy scamming* people so i wanted to make a guild in which was a safe environment to chat trade and play without fear of asking for help or guidance..

New Players Join us and become high levels and have still stayed and are now helping too .. Its a Great community

We provide help to all levels with xp and farming runs alot ... We have officers who are committed to helping out on runs ..
Elite help also has a bank (elitehelpbank) in which members have donated and continue to do so in order for other members to have potions gold and items.. members donate unwanted pots and items maybe any spare gold and gets given to others
THIS IS NOT A REQUIREMENT

Elite help offers help in so many ways ... also competitions / giveaways / guild partys inhall

((( To Join Message drginge or pazmaniac in game ))))

Elite help had 2890 Members a badofficer removed 1300 So i dont recruit officers until trust is there ,, active helpful and loyal recruiters may be promoted randomly

monix
05-13-2014, 05:57 PM
Hey ginger

Sent from my LGL75C using Tapatalk 2

Sheugokin
05-13-2014, 06:56 PM
Huh ?

:confused:

monix
05-13-2014, 07:19 PM
Sorry wrong page......but for everyone looking elite help is the greatest guild out there in my opinion overall the activity is always going and the help is stupendous its just a wonderful guild overall

elitehelpginger
05-14-2014, 10:46 AM
Thanks monix ..

we are growing and are trying to help in various ways .. i have a new nickname called (Craftwithelite) This is a bankin whichi have stored all crafting items for guildys who craft

hopefully guild pvp very soon to ..

More to come..

Thanks to all loyal elite help members GUILDS ARE NOTHING WITHOUT LOYAL MEMBERS

monix
05-19-2014, 08:41 AM
Hey bud could I get you to look at some items when your on? Just joined back a half hour ago and man did I miss home :) no other guild out there compare the the elite help thanks so much ging

dudetus
05-19-2014, 10:07 AM
What makes ur help Elite?

monix
05-19-2014, 10:38 AM

That's best left for the owner to explain

elitehelpginger
05-22-2014, 12:31 PM
we have members officers always willing to help.. we help loyal members with items pots gold

elitehelpginger
05-22-2014, 12:40 PM

>> you join guild lately and people are rude unhelpful and mainly inactive
>>>ive been in guilds with 4000+ MEMBERS and 5 online
>>>>We at Elite have active members who join runs,create xp runs, farming runs We have a team of level 76 officers who run blacksmoke/humania/Fang regular
70+s to help lots of time
Absolute lots of different friendly members with knowledges ofall aspects such as pvp xp run and farming all levels

We Hold No Prisoners Try us and Leave if you dont like us

Armourslash
05-24-2014, 08:09 AM
Went to mining operation with master, came to boss she doesn't know how to defeat it lol.

elitehelpginger
05-24-2014, 08:32 AM
lol ^Wrong in 3 aspects there

I dont run fang with my mage i run with my tank and im a male not a female and i havent ran any fang since before 2xp weekend....

elitehelpginger
05-24-2014, 08:41 AM
Its funny how the level 58-62 in guild now are running minning and crypt with me no problems lol

monix
05-25-2014, 05:01 PM
Can't find the page with logo and all on it

elitehelpginger
05-26-2014, 05:47 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?groupid=1058

Caiahar
05-26-2014, 12:44 PM
I find it funnyhow basically everyone here took it seriously.