PDA

View Full Version : Player Moderators.....

Blitzso
05-12-2014, 12:14 PM
What is the player moderator ratio? 1/300 player? I personally have only seen 2 moderators in game in the 2 years I have played.

In a game with a small gold cap and small trade window of 4 items it would be awesome if we had more active player moderators to prevent multi million gold scams.

Does PL even have player moderators or are the few moderators people who work for STS and randomly hop on to PL?

2/10 on the in game support.

Schnitzel
05-12-2014, 05:28 PM
Twjsted (Moderator) goes on PL sometimes

There are no Player moderators

How will player moderators prevent scams?

Kingzila
05-29-2014, 06:11 PM
Twjsted (Moderator) goes on PL sometimes

There are no Player moderators

How will player moderators prevent scams?

I agree how?

Armourslash
05-30-2014, 10:48 AM
I saw Remiem on PL 2 months ago or about my bird has the ambassador party hat.

Remiem
05-30-2014, 11:08 AM
Ruizhe is right, there aren't player moderators at this time. The games and forums are managed by the internal team here at Spacetime. Player moderation is something we've discussed in the past, but haven't made any moves on yet due to some concerns we'd have to address first. :) But, as our games get bigger we DO need to count more and more on our players to keep an eye out for negative behavior in our games and on the forums. That's why we have the "report" buttons so that when our moderators aren't online to see things, we can at least investigate them as the reports come in. Thanks everyone for doing your part to keep our games a fun place to be.

Kingzila
05-30-2014, 07:01 PM
Ruizhe is right, there aren't player moderators at this time. The games and forums are managed by the internal team here at Spacetime. Player moderation is something we've discussed in the past, but haven't made any moves on yet due to some concerns we'd have to address first. :) But, as our games get bigger we DO need to count more and more on our players to keep an eye out for negative behavior in our games and on the forums. That's why we have the "report" buttons so that when our moderators aren't online to see things, we can at least investigate them as the reports come in. Thanks everyone for doing your part to keep our games a fun place to be.

What stg should do is create a sort of " fast pass report team
in game" that when they report there stuff, it gets checked sooner
or faster then regular people reports, though this could become and
issue of spam I could see this option only being given to trusted players
of peoples stg trust. Again just another idea I'm throwing out there.