View Full Version : Platinum As A Card!

Jack O Reaper
05-12-2014, 11:17 PM
I have an idea and i think you guys will like it too!! Especially for non-platinum player it would be great for them.

This is my idea what if platinum can buy from retail store like Mall,Store and Etc... In a form of card!!

Like the loads can buy through card it is a good idea and some non-platinum player can have a chance to bought

Platinum in other way!

Tell me ur idea about this!!

Kuragasi
05-12-2014, 11:23 PM
A lot of companies have cards you can buy for in game currency. They are generally much bigger companies with larger ecosystems and more games but STS is on their way there so maybe in the future?

People like stuff like this a presents, really is convenient way to get plat purchases out there.

Schnitzel
05-13-2014, 12:10 AM
iTunes and Google Play have gift cards

kjed
05-13-2014, 06:57 AM
This was suggested long time ago, i really like this idea unfortunately sts has still no plans for this.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

supersyan
05-13-2014, 07:14 AM
A great idea come to my mind when reading this thread. Well i don't know the outcome.

A tradeable platinum card like 5 plat card, 10 plat card, 15 plat card that can be bought from store with platinum and can sell in game for gold. (like tradeable elixir)

Jack O Reaper
05-13-2014, 10:47 AM
iTunes and Google Play have gift cards
I mean an official gift card.

Candylicks
05-13-2014, 11:17 AM
What is the difference of purchasing iTunes or Google play cards vs. plat card? I'm not seeing the benefit here.