PDA

View Full Version : Videotapeing pocket legends

Pvp King
12-24-2010, 04:25 PM
hey devs i was wondering what you guys did to film pocket legends, i was hoping to make some pvp videos for youtube. im willing to jailbreak or anything else ill have to do. Thanks for any information

natetk
12-24-2010, 07:28 PM
I use an android phone, and if you look on the web to take a screen shot with an android, you'll see that you have to use the android sdk and computer.

I wonder if you can also capture video doing the same thing. If you use an apple device I would have no idea.

Pharcyde
12-24-2010, 07:29 PM
I use an android phone, and if you look on the web to take a screen shot with an android, you'll see that you have to use the android sdk and computer.

I wonder if you can also capture video doing the same thing. If you use an apple device I would have no idea.

apple ipod/iphone can capture video if it is jailbroken. The quality is crap and its not very smooth though. Ipad users don't need to jailbreak and the video is good and smooth.

KingFu
12-24-2010, 07:35 PM
apple ipod/iphone can capture video if it is jailbroken. The quality is crap and its not very smooth though. Ipad users don't need to jailbreak and the video is good and smooth.

iPad users don't need to jailbreak?

Pharcyde
12-24-2010, 08:11 PM
iPad users don't need to jailbreak?

Ipad has a application they can get that allows them to record video on the screen itself.

Ipod/Iphone doesn't, but this application becomes available when jailbroken.

Cascade
12-24-2010, 08:21 PM
What is this app called for taking videos?

Kossi
12-24-2010, 09:33 PM
on facebook, they made an announcement that they MAY NOT BE SUPPORTING JAILBROKEN DEVICES

Phaded
12-24-2010, 09:41 PM
Rooted android while playing hooked up to pc can record in the sdk.

Kossi
12-24-2010, 09:43 PM
stupid apple cant do anything.