PDA

View Full Version : Forgot Password

Demnyoulag
05-13-2014, 09:24 AM
I Clicked on the Forgot Password on the Sign-in Menu and its been 12hrs. but there is still no message about my new password. I already sent a mail on support@spacetimestudios.com but I still dont have any respond. Need help. :/

Schnitzel
05-13-2014, 11:42 AM
Try clicking the Forgot password button again. Make sure its the right email

beymens
05-13-2014, 11:56 AM
I Clicked on the Forgot Password on the Sign-in Menu and its been 12hrs. but there is still no message about my new password. I already sent a mail on support@spacetimestudios.com but I still dont have any respond. Need help. :/

i have same problem.. i clicked forgot password button 10 hours ago. Nothing send to my email box... i think they dont care us...

Remiem
05-13-2014, 12:15 PM
Hi guys. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble. The forgot password e-mail send automatically to the e-mail address we have on file. If you didn't received it, double check your spam folder. It could also be that there's a different e-mail address on file than the one you currently use. The next step would be to contact support@spacetimestudios.com. Depending on how many tickets they have in queue they may take a little while to get to your request, but rest assured that they will!

Demnyoulag
05-13-2014, 12:54 PM
Thanks In Advance, I'll just wait until they respond on my problem. :)

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Tapatalk 2