PDA

View Full Version : Gender Option

Riptank
05-13-2014, 03:20 PM
Hi STS,

I'm still hoping that someday maybe there's an option that we could pick/select a gender of our choice for our character/account. I really want to see a female warrior, male rouge and mage ahmmm what ever gender it has :) We all know some of us playing this game together with their love ones and it's awkward to put your character together like hugging him/her when you are both warrior ( you gay bro? :P ) There are more reasons why we should have a gender option and I will no longer elaborate it.

Hope you can give this a consideration.

Thanks,
Eruptic

Ishtmeet
05-15-2014, 11:14 AM
Hi STS,

hugging him/her when you are both warrior ( you gay bro? :P )

Lol

Covert
05-15-2014, 11:43 AM
my warrior has long hair, you can just pretend he's a butch girl on steroids

Riptank
05-15-2014, 01:23 PM
my warrior has long hair, you can just pretend he's a butch girl on steroids

This:

Covert
05-15-2014, 05:40 PM
This:

not gonna lie, I thought those biceps were a second pair of breasts

Twomucho
05-18-2014, 08:01 AM
Sounds like a waste of time for sts...hope they work on new content instead of this myself

Candylicks
05-19-2014, 01:49 PM
+1

We've suggested this many times.

Rare
05-19-2014, 02:10 PM
Hi STS,

I'm still hoping that someday maybe there's an option that we could pick/select a gender of our choice for our character/account. I really want to see a female warrior, male rouge and mage ahmmm what ever gender it has :) We all know some of us playing this game together with their love ones and it's awkward to put your character together like hugging him/her when you are both warrior ( you gay bro? :P ) There are more reasons why we should have a gender option and I will no longer elaborate it.

Hope you can give this a consideration.

Thanks,
Eruptic

Yes... I think STS should do this. If for no other reason than to appease those warriors that want to hug each other in game but can't because they feel weird.

Ihateppl
05-19-2014, 03:44 PM
I bet you thought you where real original when you typed this.

Froxanthar
05-20-2014, 03:04 AM
Agree. I usually play opposite gender on games.

via orange caramel app.

Foebegone
05-20-2014, 07:09 AM
Spend the Dev time on new classes altogether please, or anything else.

Think about this guys all the armour and vanities in the game will have to be re done to accommodate the new char models. thats a load of effort to waste so you don't feel weird hugging each other in game...

Riptank
05-20-2014, 09:18 AM
I bet you thought you where real original when you typed this.

Nope.. That's why I said "I'm STILL hoping", to bring back old concern.

Riptank
05-20-2014, 09:27 AM
Spend the Dev time on new classes altogether please, or anything else.

Think about this guys all the armour and vanities in the game will have to be re done to accommodate the new char models. thats a load of effort to waste so you don't feel weird hugging each other in game...

Don't you want an innovation? we are not in a hurry here..

Foebegone
05-20-2014, 12:21 PM
Don't you want an innovation? we are not in a hurry here..

I don't want STS to waste that amount of time on something with no gameplay value. I don't consider that innovation.

Taejo
05-20-2014, 01:16 PM
You have to realize, this isn't the first Legends game they've released. The way they develop their races, classes and genders are the same in every Legends game. It's just STS's style. Besides, at this point in the game (Arcane Legends specifically), the devs do not have the time to re-design every piece of armor in the game for a female warrior, male rogue, or whatever the sorcerer would be. They're a very small team, and their time is much more well spent completing new content, fixing bugs, and giving us more fun events.

Candylicks
05-21-2014, 09:30 AM
You have to realize, this isn't the first Legends game they've released. The way they develop their races, classes and genders are the same in every Legends game. It's just STS's style. Besides, at this point in the game (Arcane Legends specifically), the devs do not have the time to re-design every piece of armor in the game for a female warrior, male rogue, or whatever the sorcerer would be. They're a very small team, and their time is much more well spent completing new content, fixing bugs, and giving us more fun events.

This exactly.

However, I am one of the female gamers that would love to see a female warrior! Maybe in the next STS game more detailed character creation will be implemented including gender.

Riptank
05-21-2014, 09:42 AM
I don't want STS to waste that amount of time on something with no gameplay value. I don't consider that innovation.

If it ain't add value to you well it add value to us simple as that, I respect your opinion though. This is not the my first MMORPG and having gender lock is one of the downside.. IMO, as much as possible we want to create an account that reflects our character. Although I'm not forcing STS to do such action I'm not closing my mind that this would happen in near future.

Riptank
05-21-2014, 10:23 AM

Never tried their other games. Now I know its STS concept thanks. If its too hard for them to do that in AL hope they would do that in their next game release :)