PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 30 Dex Bear Build Help?

Axodapanda
05-13-2014, 06:08 PM
Hi I just started playing Pocket Legends again, and I want to play some pvp

I have a lvl 30 shivering crossbow and armor, so I thought I might as well play using my items I already have.

I want to build a lvl 30 dex bear with these items:

lvl 29 Penguin Snowcap of Finesse
lvl 30 Shivering Ice Auto-crossbow
lvl 30 Shivering Frozen Yeti Leather
(some extra platinum for a ring, i havent gotten one yet
And a founder's helm!

For skills I was thinking:
6 Rage
6 Evade
6 Hell Scream
4 Beckon
5 Stomp
3 Super Mega Slash

What do you think?
(By the way, I am a complete newb at pvp, and have never done it before, so ANY tips I would greatly appreciate)

Wrestled
05-13-2014, 06:11 PM
U only need like 1 stomp lol u dont need evade instead of Evade make it into Crushing Blow

Hardcorexd
05-13-2014, 06:12 PM
U only need like 1 stomp lol u dont need evade instead of Evade make it into Crushing Blow

You need taunt as well as evade if u want to beat mage or else you'll be nuked freeze fire so easy.

Adapted from my journal today

Wrestled
05-13-2014, 06:19 PM
L30 bears u dont need evade or taunt i run through pvp with Rage Beckon Cb Stomp sms dead.

Caiahar
05-13-2014, 06:19 PM
6 rage
6 hellscream
6 crushing blow
3 stomp, or 1 stomp. If you're newbie, I suggest 3 stomp.
1 crip
1 sms
6 iron blood/taunt. Iron blood is tankier, and helps alot against mages. Taunt is more for fighting against bears. You could do 3 iron blood 3 taunt.
This is from memory, I can't remember my exact build.

PL•ayer
05-13-2014, 08:31 PM
If you've got some money, (and this is assuming u like xbows since u opt for it over the talon and shield) you can level to 32 and use green ice. Super troll xbow build that Beastly used:

6 rage beckon hs cs stomp, 1 sms

I use it and sending people flying is so much more rewarding than any kill can be lol

Caiahar
05-13-2014, 09:24 PM
If you've got some money, (and this is assuming u like xbows since u opt for it over the talon and shield) you can level to 32 and use green ice. Super troll xbow build that Beastly used:

6 rage beckon hs cs stomp, 1 sms

I use it and sending people flying is so much more rewarding than any kill can be lol
It is xD
Dem ppl be like "lul kite noob"

Trenton
05-13-2014, 10:31 PM
Do NOT use taunt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Caiahar
05-13-2014, 10:43 PM
Do NOT use taunt

Yes!! I've succesfully taunted Trenton here!

Axodapanda
05-13-2014, 11:14 PM
Ok, I will change my skills as soon as possible. I was looking into the green ice crossbow, and I may try and get it.
Thanks for all the help!

Rescind
05-14-2014, 01:29 AM
You need taunt as well as evade if u want to beat mage or else you'll be nuked freeze fire so easy.

Adapted from my journal today

U don't need any dodge buffs to bear a Mage at all.. All u need to do is land your hs and cb

PL•ayer
05-14-2014, 06:18 AM
Yup^^

Trenton
05-14-2014, 07:09 AM
Ok, I will change my skills as soon as possible. I was looking into the green ice crossbow, and I may try and get it.
Thanks for all the help!

The ice crossbow has a serious disadvantage anymore, I'd go with Shivering Talon/Wing. That's the main gear that I used, and I'm pretty sure most bears use it. I just used the crossbow for fun, never any serious pvping.

Axodapanda
05-14-2014, 08:51 PM
Ok, I managed to get a shivering talon+wing today!
For skills I think I will use some of Shadowstar's tip with:
6 rage 6 hellscream 6 crushing blow 3 stomp 2 super mega slash and 3 iron blood 3 taunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rescind
05-14-2014, 09:35 PM
You should get some beckon because you'll get kited easily when you fight against mages. Also you can do the beckon-stomp combo which does extra damage. Beckon pulls your opponent in so you land your crucial CB

Axodapanda
05-14-2014, 10:04 PM
Oh yeah i completely forgot about beckon. How about 3 beckon and no taunt?

Caiahar
05-14-2014, 10:16 PM
Oh yeah i completely forgot about beckon. How about 3 beckon and no taunt?

Thats fine.

I feel stupid for forgetting about beckon

Axodapanda
05-14-2014, 10:50 PM
Its okay man :P you know so much more than me

Fear
05-14-2014, 11:43 PM
Hi I just started playing Pocket Legends again, and I want to play some pvp

I have a lvl 30 shivering crossbow and armor, so I thought I might as well play using my items I already have.

I want to build a lvl 30 dex bear with these items:

lvl 29 Penguin Snowcap of Finesse
lvl 30 Shivering Ice Auto-crossbow
lvl 30 Shivering Frozen Yeti Leather
(some extra platinum for a ring, i havent gotten one yet
And a founder's helm!

For skills I was thinking:
6 Rage
6 Evade
6 Hell Scream
4 Beckon
5 Stomp
3 Super Mega Slash

What do you think?
(By the way, I am a complete newb at pvp, and have never done it before, so ANY tips I would greatly appreciate)

Skills
6 rage 6 hs 6 cb 4 beckon 3 stomp 1 cripple 1 sms 1 vengeful slash. Last 2 can be anything (don't change beckon or stomp. Too much at lvls 30-35 is bad) slashes are for killing mages. 4beckon is perfect beckon. U can beckon exactly at 12m and Mage can still be very very close to u