PDA

View Full Version : Brigade

Drxx
05-13-2014, 06:55 PM
Introduction
Some of you may have seen us around, others may not have a clue what I'm on about, but we're the brigade. I will start this lovely introduction off with a bit of a old quote: 9 score months ago the brigade was made, at the time the goal was to be successful because of the inactivity of players around the time the guild failed; thus I left. A few weeks ago I returned and noticed a change in SL, although their are no updates or content players have found a way to create fun for themselves. Then I decided I would gather up a group of mature, experienced, and a determined group of leaders, or soldiers if you like. We have turned brigade not only into a strong organised structure but we're creating our own fun!

How to join
if you're interested by this simple, mature, and well balanced guild it's easy to join- there's no level restriction needed nor any of specifications besides not having a bad reputation in SL.

Officers
Beachsandy
Devouted
Xlegendary
Matrixshot
Xxbloodlovexx

Main events
In the guild as you know we love to create our own fun, we do this week in and week out this is done every Friday and/or Saturday where we have competitions. Furthermore, we have a monthly competition- an example would be this month is based on PVE. In addition, we also have a monthly lottery.

Big bash
What is the biggest guild party you've ever been to? Think about it, then think about something three times funner. That's exactly what will be happening this Saturday- when we celebrate our 200th member (achieved last Saturday) with quite possibly the biggest party yet. It will involve both base and guild activities but one thing is for sure 'Dress your Best'! More info will be released soon, but whatever you're doing this Saturday- simply cancel it.

More info
I would love to rant on about different topics including rules and punishments, How to get promoted, and anything else you would love to ask, but if you really want to join then you'll join and if you are still unsure please visit our website: www.brigadeguild.webs.com

IGN: Announce, Shower, Evildr

Any questions? (:

Dragoonclaws
05-13-2014, 08:07 PM
Please post one thread about the guild. making a second one won't make this thread more popular or more seen

Spyce
05-13-2014, 11:29 PM
GL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dragoonclaws
05-13-2014, 11:40 PM
Good luck!

Drxx
05-14-2014, 12:59 PM
Please post one thread about the guild. making a second one won't make this thread more popular or more seen

(: didn't intend on making a second thread :P haven't used the forums in a while so it was indeed a accident.

Drxx
05-14-2014, 01:00 PM
Thank you all for the good luck wishes!

Zaonabiuibil
05-15-2014, 04:40 PM

Good luck!

Well you seem to have some conflicting words between admonishing the thread and wishing the guild luck.

I'm no longer an officer, or in the guild so you should probably remove that. Wasn't for me but it's still a great guild and you guys should check it out!

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Dragoonclaws
05-15-2014, 07:18 PM
Well you seem to have some conflicting words between admonishing the thread and wishing the guild luck.

I'm no longer an officer, or in the guild so you should probably remove that. Wasn't for me but it's still a great guild and you guys should check it out!

-------------------

>< I found it out and was like should have said that. It sounded wrong >< Sorry =(

Misunderstanding, my bad.

Blastorlol
05-16-2014, 08:23 AM
Brigade has arisen! a new 227 members and master: Announce

Drxx
05-18-2014, 05:42 AM

-------------------

Thank you Zao, we hope you enjoyed being with us, as we enjoyed having you. The brigade legacy will always live on.

Drxx
05-18-2014, 05:49 AM
Here is our lovely new slogan/ motto!

Dragoonclaws
05-19-2014, 10:10 AM
Peace has never been an option

Drxx
05-19-2014, 02:07 PM
If you have not heard about brigade you will be sure to now! With 4 new events we're determined to entertain SL:

1. The guild is now building a lucrative guild bank. The grand opening is predicted to be sometime in June. This bank will be used to assist all members and there will be a system to keep track and keep order.
2. The guild lottery has begun (Members only) this months prize is 50k and you must use our site to learn more
3. The biggest guild party of the summer? Quite possibly with brigades summer bash scheduled Saturday, June 2nd!
4. The guild training camp is now being developed. It will officially open soon, but it will benefit everyone and anyone! It will offer stims, armour, and limited help. Anyone level 30 and under can join even if you are not in the main guild, furthermore you do not have to join the main guild after you're done levelling.

ARCADECLOWN
05-19-2014, 02:24 PM
drxxclown disband the guild now, and join my guild you clowny fool

Drxx
05-20-2014, 11:23 AM
drxxclown disband the guild now, and join my guild you clowny fool

actually :P I do wanna make a alt to see what it's like. Drxxclown sounds great!