PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a guild

Tehh
05-13-2014, 10:15 PM
Hey all, I'm looking for a guild that will give me tips and help guide me through the game, coming over from al just to try something fresh. Ign: xtehh

uenaoca
05-13-2014, 10:17 PM
Im not sure the guild im in will do that but i sure will give u advice and guide u threw the game

Sent from my N800 using Tapatalk

Tehh
05-13-2014, 10:57 PM
Im not sure the guild im in will do that but i sure will give u advice and guide u threw the game

Ok thanks:) add me. What's your ign?

uenaoca
05-13-2014, 11:02 PM
Uen

doomdoomdoom
05-14-2014, 03:39 PM
You're welcomed to join my guild...Satan's Cheerleaders. Lots of helpful members....male and female. PM me if you would like to try us out. IGN: doomdoom

diiajil
06-17-2014, 10:02 AM
You're welcomed to join my guild...Satan's Cheerleaders. Lots of helpful members....male and female. PM me if you would like to try us out. IGN: doomdoom

am master of another guild and doom s guild satans is the best i saw i DL yet well apart from mine haha
but not making advertisement on mine lol just annoying doom again 2 day doing overdose of forums
lol i think we talk more here than on DL rofl
mayb last post not sure yet :biggrin:

doomdoomdoom
06-17-2014, 10:08 AM
am master of another guild and doom s guild satans is the best i saw i DL yet well apart from mine haha
but not making advertisement on mine lol just annoying doom again 2 day doing overdose of forums
lol i think we talk more here than on DL rofl
mayb last post not sure yet :biggrin:

lol...Hi Diia ^_^ And I think so too....on DL we never seem to have luck....always accidentally poofing on each other.

diiajil
06-17-2014, 10:15 AM
lol...Hi Diia ^_^ And I think so too....on DL we never seem to have luck....always accidentally poofing on each other.

lol doom indeed and u know wat i seem faster here 2 haha

RamJr13
06-17-2014, 03:17 PM
Reedamed is a PVP guild if your interested ^_^ were pretty good

Jenoquai
06-19-2014, 10:04 AM
There are many good guilds...asking is a great start.. Guild Forevernight is mostly for adult players..but takes ages 18 and up..guild master is there daily..all members will assist in training if needed.. I have heard Aota was good also..I am seeing other new guilds pop up too..but have not heard much about them. Its easy to create a guild but to run it properly is another.. That's why there are what we call guild jumpers in the game..they are seeking their perfect guild...good luck..

Wawete
07-09-2014, 08:10 AM
So can i join

doomdoomdoom
07-09-2014, 03:51 PM
So can i join

Hi...Yes! Just send me a PM in game. My IGN is Doomdoom. If I am not on, ask anyone you see from the guild.

What is your in game name?

Mrcupido
07-09-2014, 09:37 PM
Hai guys im looking for a good pvp guild here :) .. IGN: Heartprints add me and invite me ;)

Sent from my CHERRY SNAP using Tapatalk 2