View Full Version : Dear STS

beenight
05-13-2014, 11:37 PM
Im a SL player name ClassicxNigel. I was thinking...we have 4 kinds of shirts so far in SL Green,Gold,(red)(platinum item),and blue shirts. I was wondering if u guys would maybe consider doing a breast cancer awareness event adding in a pink shirt vanity. I think this event would really have an inpact on the SL community. In conclution I hope u guys would really consider adding a breast cancer awareness event.

Sincerely
ClassicxNigel/chiefnigel/slumped

Dragoonclaws
05-13-2014, 11:39 PM
Im a SL player name ClassicxNigel. I was thinking...we have 4 kinds of shirts so far in SL Green,Gold,(red)(platinum item),and blue shirts. I was wondering if u guys would maybe consider doing a breast cancer awareness event adding in a pink shirt vanity. I think this event would really have an inpact on the SL community. In conclution I hope u guys would really consider adding a breast cancer awareness event.

Sincerely
ClassicxNigel/chiefnigel/slumped

This should be moved to SL Suggestions and feedback

Zodiarck
05-14-2014, 08:05 AM
that's a pretty nice idea, a pink shirt with the little breast cancer ribbon where the black star goes

Romaniankidd91
05-14-2014, 11:23 PM
not a bad idea :)

IGN: Romaniankidd.51,Romkillz.41,Romnubsy.20,Poopscoop. 51,Skillzaishere.50,Romdiculous.15

Arpluvial
05-14-2014, 11:35 PM
I have moved this to SL Suggestions and Feedback. :)

Swiftie
05-15-2014, 12:21 AM
I have moved this to SL Suggestions and Feedback. :)

Big Deal

Zaonabiuibil
05-15-2014, 04:33 PM
So, STS, here is your chance. You have a great suggestion here that requires almost no work and would raise a good amount of revenue.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

beenight
05-15-2014, 06:07 PM
thankyou everybody for suggesting my idea to being an event

Dashbroo
06-04-2014, 02:00 PM
Every suggestion never happens :/ why is it called suggestion and feedback if we never do get an official feedback.

Dragoonclaws
06-04-2014, 02:40 PM
Every suggestion never happens :/ why is it called suggestion and feedback if we never do get an official feedback.

They read this, and keep in mind for other updates, or apply them in their other games... idk it's their problem.