PDA

View Full Version : Guys i need help on RHINO!

natpally
05-14-2014, 12:58 AM
Just wondering if anyone can help me with rhino whats an advantage and whats not! and how to use them, what r they good for, are they good in pvp, and are they good with savage and blue drag ring? thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lexlyde
05-14-2014, 10:10 AM
Well I don't know about endgame but lvl61 rhino is an awesome class, none can tank like a rhino. They are good at 3 things:
Support: they can heal, buff, revive and debuff
Tanking: the main use of rhino is tanking since they have huge armor/dodge buff and his heal increase his hp regen by 40 at lvl61
Flag stealing: foxes and rhinos are awesome flag stealers with their dash.

But rhino has the worst nuke ever, so if you go rhino dont forget a thing, you're NOT here to kill. I think that's why none use this class, everyone want to kill again and again, so be prepared to have a negative kdr.
Last thing, rhino is pointless for 1v1 imo, all those advantages are good for FFA/CTF.

Trenton
05-14-2014, 11:51 AM
At endgame, rhino is freaking amazing for CTF. It's a great team player, never dies, (I was teamed by a savage bear and pally and it took 20 sec to die) and is bes flag stealer. In 5v5 the really long straight runs are usually easy to die in but rhino is great at getting through those. It can kill, but can't kill anything savage. I used to be able to kill dex bears, dex birds, dex mages, and anything int. In Arena it can be useful for FFA, but unless there's no savage that you're fighting, then you won't have very good KD. In CTF I had a .5 KDR and I was super happy of it, because I never lost a game. The 14m Revive at L9 is a must, and its just alot of fun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Lexlyde
05-14-2014, 12:18 PM
Forgot that savage makes any class good ^^ at 61 i cant kill mages and bears so ... my kd sucks even if still positive.

Ssneakykills
05-14-2014, 01:11 PM
Rhino not so great now which is why I don't play mine anymore

Caiahar
05-14-2014, 04:55 PM
I suck at rhino. I'm not skilled at it. Don't ask me

natpally
05-15-2014, 03:36 PM
i need endgame stuff tho but thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sheugokin
05-15-2014, 04:38 PM