PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends, worth my time?

Extends
05-14-2014, 02:51 AM
Since the last FaceTime hangout sts spoke about a new game getting released it sounds very similar to a mmo so is arcane legends done people are starting to quit we have less than a year until this new game comes out very soon it's the biggest mistake since arcane legends was there number 1 hit and it's almost done ID was exepecting AL to go all the way to 2016 ATLEAST I'd say last expansion for AL would be 46 or either 51 and that's when AL IS DONE 6 of my friends already quit knowing its a waste of time since there's going to be another game similar to it I just wanted to farm my first arcane and I would farm it but I'm completely done I'm almost at getting singe my first arcane pet but I'm done it's not worth the time or farm since a lot of ppl will move to this new game guarantee

Zeus
05-14-2014, 02:56 AM
Hmm:

The point is that I only have
2m now enough the just buy the set and I make money really slowly like really slowly I don't farm elites cause I get useless junk it takes a long time getting 2m for me :/

Less than 10 days ago. If you're exaggerating about this, what else are you exaggerating about? STG is releasing another game, yes, but Cinco made it clear that it's not going to be like Legend or Battle Command games.

matanofx
05-14-2014, 02:57 AM
Longest sentence ever. Gotta catch my breath now.

Helicopter
05-14-2014, 03:01 AM
Longest sentence ever. Gotta catch my breath now.
He hasn't even finished it yet.

Extends
05-14-2014, 03:02 AM
That wasn't 10 days ago what bullshiit are you on now I've got 11m and working towards singe but I'm not continuing since a new game is on the edge on getting released

Raymond05
05-14-2014, 03:17 AM
Well it's May 14 here and i also remember you saying that you only have 2M from your thread which was made last May 5.
P.S. I don't join much in discussions in forums but this has caught my eye because i don't know if you are telling the truth or not. So i just went back to your thread and took a screenshot for proof. :-)

Extends
05-14-2014, 03:22 AM
Ok so.. If it was 10 days ago now I've got 11m you got a problem with that?

Raymond05
05-14-2014, 03:22 AM
I'm not saying that you couldn't have possibly made 9M for 9days because that is possible (you know.. if you open locks and get a jackpot or something). Well, it's your choice to leave AL. It is still worth playing and imo still the best legends game that sts has made so don't say that it's NOT worth playing anymore. If you love the game, you won't ever think of leaving it.. unless of some real life situations. :-)

Raymond05
05-14-2014, 03:24 AM
Ok so.. If it was 10 days ago now I've got 11m you got a problem with that?

Lol. With your tone, it seems that you're the kind of person who wants to get into fights.. I'll just leave this lol thread.
P.S. Be friendly. :P

Xeusx
05-14-2014, 03:24 AM
Oh! Same complain from AL Facebook? I hate that complain.

Xeusx
05-14-2014, 03:26 AM
Since the last FaceTime hangout sts spoke about a new game getting released it sounds very similar to a mmo so is arcane legends done people are starting to quit we have less than a year until this new game comes out very soon it's the biggest mistake since arcane legends was there number 1 hit and it's almost done ID was exepecting AL to go all the way to 2016 ATLEAST I'd say last expansion for AL would be 46 or either 51 and that's when AL IS DONE 6 of my friends already quit knowing its a waste of time since there's going to be another game similar to it I just wanted to farm my first arcane and I would farm it but I'm completely done I'm almost at getting singe my first arcane pet but I'm done it's not worth the time or farm since a lot of ppl will move to this new game guarantee
Is it Legends game? No, is it battle game? Yes
STS will create other Battle game and NOT Legends game << Confirmed by G or Sam

Extends
05-14-2014, 03:51 AM
Making 11m in 9 days is called " Friends" who actually give you MONEY

manish279
05-14-2014, 03:52 AM
I just purchased my maul with gold yesterday and im not leaving the game :)

Xeusx
05-14-2014, 04:03 AM

Did u know there is oncoming Client update? If so, then why u complain? Whats the point for posting this thread?
ARE u happy for having 11m from friends? If so, why you post this thread?

Cryrus
05-14-2014, 04:06 AM
That wasn't 10 days ago what bullshiit are you on now I've got 11m and working towards singe but I'm not continuing since a new game is on the edge on getting released

You know what we dont care! move to the new game all your want! who do you need to post this in forums?

What your trying to tell everyone to move with you in the new game? is that it? whats your point?

if you want to move then move! Stop crying and leave drama.

Xeusx
05-14-2014, 04:08 AM
Go quit from this game and go join other game! We dont care what u complaining here..
Is that simple for u?

Last post.Never reply to this thread.NEVER.
Edit: Whats the reason for showing ur gold? Is it important to tell it here?

Cryrus
05-14-2014, 04:10 AM
This thread is BS!

Whats the point? for you to show us you have 11m and you want to quit?
Idk about your 11m, Quit if you want.

Or maybe you want to know who are the players want to move and then you will ask them to leave gold to you.

hmmm very fishy guy!

matanofx
05-14-2014, 04:18 AM

Making 11m by using friends who GIVE you money isnt MAKING money its "begging" for money or if you prefer "asking" for money

but the last thing id call is ""making"". Soooo as Zeus said it was 10 days ago, what bs are YOU on?

Prahasit Prahi
05-14-2014, 04:39 AM
It's your decision if you want to move to another game or not....why do you suggest others to move away or include an idea in their minds.

Keshav Agarwal
05-14-2014, 04:47 AM
how come ppl think that expansions will be released and the game will not end till their grave???
this is the second or third post of this kind
AL is the best of STG and they wont leave it -.-

Prahasit Prahi
05-14-2014, 04:53 AM
Trust me I've tried many games and tried to play them so that I can move away from AL...but never it happened,the result is I'll uninstall that game and continue playing AL....since 1 year it's happening and will continue.

Arcane Legends has the greatest attraction power.

~Prahi

Waheedski
05-14-2014, 04:58 AM
STS won't kill the goose that lays the golden egg. It's success depends on our investment within game. When the community or plat starts to dry up then perhaps but let's enjoy and play our hearts out.

I'm looking forward to the mini expansion and to see what the Tree Bros are all about.

Be glad you got 11 million :)

Roberto077
05-14-2014, 05:33 AM

It's neither.

LordDravek
05-14-2014, 05:48 AM
p Ugh. What a silly thread. The game might be at a stand still, but it's a good time to build up that inventory. I'm personally enjoying the downtime. There's a tons to do and ton more coming. Here's a list of things you can do... (buy, sell, trade, collect teeth, collect pets, level pets, help others, build a twink/new char, try different builds, stalk somebody, pvp, timed runs, die/cry/try/try again like a training nub, etc.)

Dont be a rage quitter. If you're going to leave, just delete the app and walk away. No worries... We won't get mad. Why you ask? Because you'll be back. Resistance is futile.

AL is a great MMO and STS is an awesome bad to the bone friendly company with an arsenal of talented artists and developers who are putting in the hours to make excitement a little more exciting. (free plat for an awesome plug or what!!! heh)

There. said it. :-)

Xenobiotic
05-14-2014, 06:16 AM
Rofl, this a joke? Do you not know how many updates STG has already planned for this game? Fixing pet spam, new pets, and probably something similar to necropolis for spring. You really think STG will shut down this game because of one command game that probably won't thrive as much as AL?

Extends
05-14-2014, 06:23 AM
Since I'm going and won't return you guys can share my 11m just Pm Extends or add me then we can talk

Sceazikua
05-14-2014, 06:53 AM
kthxbai
11m gold may be sinked from the community ;)

Honestly I see this thread as a crap because there have been some threads about the "new game mentioned on facetime" already, and the result is the devs have to come and explain they dont have plans for a new "legends" game, yet people are still poping up these.

Pfurz
05-14-2014, 06:58 AM
Quitting AL sounds like mad ;)

Samhayne
05-14-2014, 07:04 AM
Arcane Legends has Spacetime's biggest fan following of all of our games. There is a lot more to come and I will have more details in the near future.

We appreciate that people have a ton of options when it comes to where to spen their leisure time, and we are grateful that so many choose to spend it in Arcane Legends and in Spacetime Games.

kjed
05-14-2014, 07:04 AM
he was ranting about a new game coming and now everybody hates him..lol'd hard...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Crowsfoot
05-14-2014, 07:06 AM
STG is always making new games.

Battle dragons and Battle Command both came out after Arcane Legends. Both are entirely different from the Legend games (Pocket, Dark, Star, and Arcane Legends). STG has made it quite clear that AL is the pinnacle of the Legend type games and will be expanded upon the most in the near and distant future. If you are gambling on a new Legend type game to replace AL, I wouldn't be one to fly you to Vegas.

Edit: Ignore this, Sam responded while I was typing it up. Lol

Gensin
05-14-2014, 07:13 AM
Move without any declaration cause not much people are interested in this.
Leave if you want and continue your life, Cinco already declared it, its up to you to do the decisions by yourself.
I dont see a game that was 2nd at top grossing in Android store being abandoned by a company, that would be the worst move a company can do.

elmanco
05-14-2014, 07:25 AM
When you read threads like this i realize the community is not was it used to be.

Of course zeus answer first and not nicely.

Why dont u post ur opinion and not make the ppl feel bad.

He is just making a point about what he understood of the actual situation.

If he feels this game is not fun by now, he can quit for now and come back any time he wants.

Serancha
05-14-2014, 07:41 AM
It's not about the community. This kind of person is in every game, and it's such a sorry thing to see.

They make a big drama to try and get a whole bunch of attention, then give away all their stuff in a huge "I am quitting forever" display. All they are hoping is that people will cry "Please don't go, we'll miss youuuuu"

3 months later they are back and begging for gold cause they gave everything away in a desperate cry for attention. Makes one wonder...

Rare
05-14-2014, 07:46 AM
Since I'm going and won't return you guys can share my 11m just Pm Extends or add me then we can talk

I've always liked you so much. Bff?

Anarchist
05-14-2014, 09:05 AM
We tend to forget Stg is a company and a serious company always looks forward to rinovating itself and investing in new projects.
Arcane Legends is prevalently what permits Stg to be able to start new projects in this period of economical depression so i don't think they will do anything to harm its player base.

VenomsChaos
05-14-2014, 09:20 AM

Sory to say that but confirmed not mean %100..

Extends <<< AL worth to waste funy time ( if sts fix the lag problem )...

AL have negative ways =
- rorate camera
- cant lock plat usable and keep useing plats on elixirs and rews with wrong click
- u cant enjoy game as plat players, plat player can be max gear in 1 day but free player never cant catch theys statue...

And have positives to..
so its your choice to play for fun without care when its will die, and play without try get most stronger items in game ( second best gear posible and not so hard )..

Lag problem another story, and if i gonna quit AL <<< my reason will be lag problem..

VenomsChaos
05-14-2014, 09:28 AM
Also you can add me or join my guild for the waste funy time..
Not : my guild a personel guild with 6-7 active player, not inviteing random thats,why small guild.. but if you want try, just pm me in game mostly on - rageofvenom - never careing get alot members in guild but if you want fun while we onn, u are welcome

Remiem
05-14-2014, 09:33 AM
Like a few of you mentioned, Arcane Legends is our biggest and most popular game. We have every intention, and plans already in the works for creating new content, more fun, and great stuff for this game well into the future. Arcane Legends isn't going anywhere! Closing this thread down now, as nothing much more can come of it. Thanks!