PDA

View Full Version : Dungeons

Dozilla
05-14-2014, 04:30 AM
How do you buy new dungeons?

Ive recently returned to play the game after a 4 year absence. I have a level 40 warrior, and I can't play at the higher dungeons because I'm too low a level. When I go to the store, and look at items "For Dozilla" I only see the PvP capture the flag for 20 plat, a Team Deathmatch 5vs5, and a Team Deathmatch 3vs3, along with some items, but I don't see any dungeons. What am I missing? Do I have to get higher than level 40 before more dungeons are available for purchase? Are dungeons still purchasable? Thanks for any help.

Dozilla

for the lulz
05-14-2014, 04:39 AM
those are only pvp dungeons . All pve dungeons are free . You dont really need to purchase the pvp dungeons cus the most of the pvp games are held in free dungeons (forest fight)

Dozilla
05-14-2014, 05:02 AM
those are only pvp dungeons . All pve dungeons are free . You dont really need to purchase the pvp dungeons cus the most of the pvp games are held in free dungeons (forest fight)

Thanks for the info. Looking at the world map, I don't see any dungeons between level 40 and 50. I see Alien Oasis (35-40) and The Shadow Cave! (50-50). Where can I play and still get xp once I reach level 44? I'm sure I'm missing something here.

Trenton
05-14-2014, 07:07 AM
Thanks for the info. Looking at the world map, I don't see any dungeons between level 40 and 50. I see Alien Oasis (35-40) and The Shadow Cave! (50-50). Where can I play and still get xp once I reach level 44? I'm sure I'm missing something here.

There's Alien Oasis II, and Alien Oasis III. II I think you must be L40 to join, and III you have to be L43 to join. From there, you can level in Balefort Sewers from L48-possibly L55? Then if you really want to, Nuri's is available at L54.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

largecommand
05-14-2014, 07:31 AM

There's Alien Oasis II, and Alien Oasis III. II I think you must be L40 to join, and III you have to be L43 to join. From there, you can level in Balefort Sewers from L48-possibly L55? Then if you really want to, Nuri's is available at L54.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Nuri is available at 53