PDA

View Full Version : NativeX: Why doesn't it work all the time?

gingeronimooo
05-14-2014, 04:46 AM
Ok first off - I will preface this by saying, I understand STS is NOT CONNECTED to NativeX and STS does NOT control NativeX and their granting/verifying completed offers.
Secondly - I do appreciate the free plat offers, and would prefer to keep NativeX as an option, just with improvements.

IMHO, the percentage of offers that are completed, yet not verified, is not a coincidence. Clearly NativeX receives compensation for this service, and every time an offer is successfully completed, but the user's account is not credited, NativeX makes more money (NativeX gets the compensation from Offer Sponsors, but does not have to give out the platinum, which is a real commodity and limited in amount.) My suspicions are heightened on this issue, because it seems like the large plat offers are the hardest to get automatically verified/granted, while the 2 plat free app offers are much less of a problem.

Oftentimes, NativeX does not grant the currency unless you complain in e-mail form. Even then, it takes 2-3 e-mails and screenshots to actually get your platinum. I just don't think it's right to have to e-mail several times to get what one is entitled to, especially with the "confirms instantly" label. Moreover, I know there have been offers I have completed and simply lost track of, and there are other offers that are very difficult to prove I completed. (Do I send a screenshot of me beating the first dungeon in "Soul Guardians: Age of Midgaard" offer? How do I prove I successfully completed a survey -- which btw NEVER verify for me. Also when NativeX asks you to send screenshots of e-mail confirmations -- it seems like somewhat of a hoax/making you jump through hoops to avoid granting plat -- clearly I could just photoshop the "proof" (not that I have done that, nor would I ever.)

Please share your experiences with NativeX -- good or bad. Does anyone agree with me or disagree on my feelings about NativeX? I encourage discussion. I would also like to get a better picture, as I have a small-ish sample size just using my own experience. My bottom line point -- is there anything that we, as a community, can do about this? Is there anyway that we can increase the rate of automatic verifications for offers we have successfully completed? Is there anyway that STS can speak with NativeX on our behalf to let them know of the problems -- I'm sure NativeX cares more about an STS complaint than a single user. All I am asking for is to get what We are entitled to, and I don't think we should have to jump through so M any hoops and cross our fI ngerS tHat plat wIll actually be granted. I don't think that's too much to ask.

AGAIN: I WOULD LIKE TO REPEAT, I AM NOT CRITICIZING STS / ARCANE LEGENDS, AS THEY DO NOT CONTROL NATIVEX. TL;DR. Much love for AL community! 143.

-Gingeronimooo (LVL 37 Warrior)
<Guardians of Mythic>

Xeusx
05-14-2014, 05:30 AM
NativeX isnt the biggest AL scammer...
Actually...patience is the key, if they not giving ur plats...just send email to them (NOTE: Not Support email, but NativeX email)

gingeronimooo
05-14-2014, 05:36 AM
Apparently this was a "TL;DR" post for you, Zeusblade.

I already stated in OP: that I USUALLY get things sorted out with several e-mails, but that simply shouldn't be necessary. The offer says "confirms instantly" -- I do all the requirements -- and plat is not granted. I think it is on purpose to make NativeX more money. Furthermore, some of the offers are nearly impossible to prove. For example, how do I prove a completed an 18 plat survey? What do I e-mail them?

Bottom line: I would like them to improve their system, and I think if we -- as a community -- let them know the problems, we might get those positive changes. Btw, subject line was somewhat attempt @ attention grabbing.

Cryrus
05-14-2014, 05:40 AM
NOt all offers work in native x.

you can get a lot of offer but not worth your time. wont credit unless you email them.

Gensin
05-14-2014, 06:46 AM
Nothing work in my country zzz.

Samhayne
05-14-2014, 06:59 AM
It is unfortunate that, because there are people who lie, cheat and steal, we can't have nice things. NativeX does a lot to protect itself and sometimes those protective measures mean they don't always work like you would expect.

Also, because many countries around the world don't have advertisers buying NativeX ads, offer availability may be nonexistent.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

gingeronimooo
05-14-2014, 07:09 AM
It is unfortunate that, because there are people who lie, cheat and steal, we can't have nice things. NativeX does a lot to protect itself and sometimes those protective measures mean they don't always work like you would expect.

Also, because many countries around the world don't have advertisers buying NativeX ads, offer availability may be nonexistent.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

As i repeated several times, I understand it is not STS fault.

Also, as many scammers as there are on internet games (I won't single any 1 game out, bc it applies to all of them) -- I don't blame them for having protections. But i truly don't think that is the problem all the time. 1st, There is a big $$$$$ incentive for them to not pay out plat, as I stated in OP. 2nd, what would confirmation e-mails prove -- if the problem is "people who lie, cheat and steal"... -- As i stated, I could easily photoshop those - not that I ever would do that. I am just suspicious of them because there is so many that do not work, even if you follow every single direction from NativeX and recommendation from STS. I'm not saying they are instructing employees to try to not pay out, but I think that is a distinct possibility. Bottom line is, I would just like if we as a community could somehow come together and lobby for a better verification system. That's all.

Thanks for listening... and please, if you disagree (or agree) with anything i've said, i encourage discussion...

gingeronimooo
05-14-2014, 09:24 AM
UPDATE: OK -- after many e-mails to/from NativeX, I received a backlog of many plats owed to me... in fact, just about every offer I successfully completed that wasn't credited, EXCEPT the big one that I e-mailed them about. However, they are working on it, I gave them more info they requested, and i THINK they will sort it out.

While I'm happy to get the plat I earned, and the customer service did work pretty well with me... I think that this in fact proves my point that you have to bother them to get what you're entitled to, and they need a better verification system.

All the offers were there, completed, and just needed to be "pushed through" by the employees. So I will confirm, as others have in this thread, you pretty much have to bug the crap out of NativeX with e-mails and get as much "proof" of completion along the way to e-mail them. But in their defense, for all we know, the employees there hate the system and want to improve it but are restricted by the ole "boss man."

I will update if they work out the bigger plat problem for me. Also, thanks to Sam for being around on this board and being so dedicated: your hard work does not go unnoticed by the community.

otakudesuu
05-14-2014, 07:46 PM
Sometimes NativeX does not work, however it does most of the time. I have earned a lot from them. I had a problem once when I did five offers(worth about 90 plats) straight that never give me my rewards. So then I emailed NativeX and waited. I waited for 3 more days and still nothing. I showed them a lot of screenshots, proving that I really had finished the offers. I send an email to Spacetime Support instead, and immediately sent me my rewards. IMO, some employees of NativeX are just lazy to take an action.

gingeronimooo
05-15-2014, 01:38 PM
Still no update on plat award I e-mailed them about, despite sending them everything they asked for and more (screenshot of registration to account, screenshot of paying $9.99, screenshot of the 9.99 already deducted from CC account, screenshot of offer page) ... they did "push through" (their words) many other plat offers that were completed... maybe just to appease someone sending repeated complaints? Seriously Im discovering there really isnt much of an automatic verification system AT ALL... it really just appears to be some employees sitting in offices manually doing this...
(crosses fingers that he will get what he is entitled to)

Is everyone really OK with the system as is? has everyone just accepted this is the way things are? I'd like to believe we can do better. I think STS should let them know on our behalf that their is a lot of verification problems and see if that improves things at all. I hope that is possible.

gingeronimooo
05-16-2014, 01:00 AM
Apparently NativeX does not empathize with the fact that this plat will put me over the edge to get my mythic armor and such!! How heartless :(

Still have not received Large plat offer despite sending them the requested info: 1st screenshot confirmations, then in another email they asked for my username for the game site I went on.)

Oh, the humanity....