PDA

View Full Version : Well good thing I didn't buy a pink snowball launcher.

Cabero
12-25-2010, 10:17 AM
I was going to buy a pink lvl 15 snowball launcher to twink pvp. Because some people told me (you know who you are lol) lvl 15 twinking is the most fun. But with my lack of pvp experience and lack of gear all that happens when I smoke someone is they leave before I can get the killing blow in. If that is all twinking is about I'm glad I didn't waste the gold to gear up.

IMO that's not real pvp that's just a bunch of cowards trying to boost their stats and only staying when they have the upper hand.

Ersana
12-25-2010, 10:34 AM
True pvp is lvl 30 4321 pvp kills here 2245 deaths here

TrogZ
12-25-2010, 10:43 AM
True pvp is lvl 30 4321 pvp kills here 2245 deaths here

I will see you soon enough Ersana, going to be bringing a pally to 32 in the next few hours, i look forward to fighting you!

Cabero
12-25-2010, 11:44 AM
Ok let me rephrase my post. Since the one that told me it was fun got offened. The one who told me it was fun wasn't the coward. The other person who wanted to fight me left when I was winning but then when it was 2v1 against me stayed lol and who I watched leave in other games is the coward lol.

Ladylove
12-25-2010, 01:28 PM
I will see you soon enough Ersana, going to be bringing a pally to 32 in the next few hours, i look forward to fighting you!

You can fight me later >:] I get unbanned in about 5 hours

lce
12-25-2010, 01:37 PM
Ok let me rephrase my post. Since the one that told me it was fun got offened. The one who told me it was fun wasn't the coward. The other person who wanted to fight me left when I was winning but then when it was 2v1 against me stayed lol and who I watched leave in other games is the coward lol.

Hehe I didnt get offened :D I was just saying I know how you feel when people leave the game..Simply cause they wanna have a good K/D for me I usually just run away use the barrels FTW. Anyways I am going to level up soon. I know that guy you were fighting leaves he askes me to 1 vs 1 and leaves..and he askes for my build which he thinks he is better than me. ALSO CABERO stay level 15 for awhile cause I want to farm with you

P.S I am selling this launcher message me your offer :D

Cabero
12-25-2010, 01:54 PM
Oh ya definitely I want to farm some more I made like 200k since yesterday farming the toy boss. That stuff sells good even the purples and greens. I will be on in a little while to do some more.

Phaded
12-25-2010, 02:01 PM
That's pvp period. People always leave when getting beat and love 2/3 on 1. It's quite pathetic.

Ladylove
12-25-2010, 05:34 PM
That's pvp period. People always leave when getting beat and love 2/3 on 1. It's quite pathetic.

Woah now, not everyone will leave. I prefer to stick it out even if I'm getting my butt whooped. Keep some dignity.

Cabero
12-26-2010, 08:48 AM
Ok well I final found out some do stay and fight so I'll keep it and make it a 15 twink. Plus playing with Ice ay 15 is great he does insane damage lol. He smoked me in under 2 seconds lol. Only one so far.

Phaded
12-26-2010, 09:12 AM
I didn't mean everyone, but I do see it a lot

Barbamitsos
12-26-2010, 09:49 AM
I was going to buy a pink lvl 15 snowball launcher to twink pvp. Because some people told me (you know who you are lol) lvl 15 twinking is the most fun. But with my lack of pvp experience and lack of gear all that happens when I smoke someone is they leave before I can get the killing blow in. If that is all twinking is about I'm glad I didn't waste the gold to gear up.

IMO that's not real pvp that's just a bunch of cowards trying to boost their stats and only staying when they have the upper hand.

totaly agree with u . death to cowards!

lce
12-26-2010, 01:12 PM
Good Job on killing me when I was 50 Health cause i got barreled tried using the barrels to die but clearly failed anyways 1 death by you :) I will remember that :)

juhnken773
12-26-2010, 01:14 PM
Lol! That's cuz yu fight the un-ripe twinks.
Yu have to play with the fresh and ripe. Lvl 20 twinking is fun.

lce
12-26-2010, 01:19 PM
Lol! That's cuz yu fight the un-ripe twinks.
Yu have to play with the fresh and ripe. Lvl 20 twinking is fun.

PvP is PvP I wanted to stay 15 cause I wanted to, you live or die increasing your lvl is nothing different other than more skills and armour. People complaiing about me boosting I dont really care cause I dont they can get to my lvl and 1 vs 1 me

Cabero
12-26-2010, 02:58 PM
Good Job on killing me when I was 50 Health cause i got barreled tried using the barrels to die but clearly failed anyways 1 death by you :) I will remember that :)

/flex you taught me to well what can I say lol.

I got to say it was a great feeling though being the 1st one to kill you when you were at almost 1k kills with no deaths :) and then later knocking you off the leaderboards with killing you some more times /flex again lol

But you still pro in my book. You HIT LIKE A MAC TRUCK!!!! lol

lce
12-26-2010, 03:08 PM
/flex you taught me to well what can I say lol.

I got to say it was a great feeling though being the 1st one to kill you when you were at almost 1k kills with no deaths :) and then later knocking you off the leaderboards with killing you some more times /flex again lol

But you still pro in my book. You HIT LIKE A MAC TRUCK!!!! lol

Your lucky you cant really kill unless I am laggy and getting teamed on :) You always kill me when im like under 100 health thats why i run away and use the barrels but you always get me frozen with the launcher oh why oh why did i ever sell you one ;)

anyways Im just gonna try for the leaderboards most kill in pvp you gonna join me? I hate being called a booster..its annoying even though you were with me killing when i got about 200 kills

Cabero
12-26-2010, 03:17 PM
Your lucky you cant really kill unless I am laggy and getting teamed on :) You always kill me when im like under 100 health thats why i run away and use the barrels but you always get me frozen with the launcher oh why oh why did i ever sell you one ;)

anyways Im just gonna try for the leaderboards most kill in pvp you gonna join me? I hate being called a booster..its annoying even though you were with me killing when i got about 200 kills

HEY!! I killed you straight up a couple of times like the time you came at me near the elf queen and I had the dmg orb on me like you do!! lol

I'm going to take a break for a while bbl.

juhnken773
12-26-2010, 06:34 PM
Hmm I think I will make a 15. Careful ;)
What ever I become. Boss I'll be

lce
12-26-2010, 06:35 PM
Hmm I think I will make a 15. Careful ;)
What ever I become. Boss I'll be

When your 15 add me Ill 1 vs 1 you

juhnken773
12-26-2010, 07:45 PM
Alright sure thing.