PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends as a whole...

FFA
05-15-2014, 02:06 AM
So lately I've been asking people in the community this one question, What do you think about STS making every item in pl tradable besides rings, And making all level pvp balanced, And never touching pl again. Everyone thought it wasn't a half bad idea. Most said it wouldn't be a bad idea because as most people know sts isn't making another pl cap. This would make sts have a lot less complaints, And suggestions about bringing old vanities back and making a new cap. The reason being is everyone could earn a 3 piece elite ring over time, And all the vanity that most players want they could then buy. So my Suggestion is make every item in the game tradable besides Rings. This idea would hopefully make everyone happy those who want a 3 Piece elite ring could purchase the Elite cap items to achieve one, Those who want a certain vanity could also purchase it. Those who don't want to get rid of there items, And vanities wouldn't have too. This is all about the community, And who is willing to sell there items and gear. And before you think making elite cap items tradable would ruin twink levels, Those items have level restrictions, So only endgame would be more effected than any level. And as far as unbalanced pvp and sets go, Possibly sts could rebalanced the whole game one last time. This was just my suggestion to make STS a little less cluttered with an old game, If you took the time to read this suggestion i would love to hear your feed back so please let me know what you think.

FFA
05-15-2014, 11:32 AM
Anyone have some feed back?

for the lulz
05-15-2014, 03:16 PM
ur build is magic

-dualsplicer

for the lulz
05-15-2014, 03:17 PM
and omg yes....imagine all the purchasable stuff ..the other old vanities and disc stuff omg ....it wud open up a whole new freaking world of possibilities

FFA
05-15-2014, 05:19 PM
and omg yes....imagine all the purchasable stuff ..the other old vanities and disc stuff omg ....it wud open up a whole new freaking world of possibilities

Keep that build discrete ;) also I'm glad you support this idea, It would make sts not have to work on pl in the long run.

Ssneakykills
05-15-2014, 05:23 PM
The vanitys would be so Exspenisive but maybe if you could farm them lol. I would like that mainly because I'm started Bsm cap but idk what the older players would say

Caiahar
05-15-2014, 09:04 PM
I mt. Fang noob, but idk.

Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2

FFA
05-15-2014, 09:57 PM
Would love some feed back from the devs.

itrust
05-15-2014, 10:34 PM
I think this would be great! It would also most likely bring back more old players that have quit due to the unbalanced pvp. Seems like a great idea to me!!

FFA
05-15-2014, 10:36 PM
Old pvp players would most likely come back if pvp was fair and balanced, being able have vanity that you possibly missed, or a certain item you've always wanted would bring even more players to the game/back to the game.

Fear
05-15-2014, 11:46 PM
If everyone can get elite ring, might as well delete them from the game or just keep them for looks (the reason I grinder bsm cap lol) otherwise it's a good idea

for the lulz
05-16-2014, 07:15 AM
bro that wud be cool . Plat buyers cud earn cash too by selling ocd's and blah blah . Sts wud have alot more platinum sales too for ppl who stock up on vanities .

Samhayne
05-16-2014, 11:53 AM
PvP balance is not a silver bullet kind of thing. As people play and find out out other ways to min/max you have to make further changes, which open up more possibilities for min/maxing. So, not really that "simple" and totally subjective. It's not really a "do it and then never have to worry about it again" sort of thing.

FFA
05-16-2014, 03:22 PM
PvP balance is not a silver bullet kind of thing. As people play and find out out other ways to min/max you have to make further changes, which open up more possibilities for min/maxing. So, not really that "simple" and totally subjective. It's not really a "do it and then never have to worry about it again" sort of thing.

You can always keep the game updated, but lately al takes all the time so I fugured this would give you time to work on al without people complaining about no updates. And pvp wasn't all that hard last time took about a week and you guys had an update out for the next nerf. I love all of you at sts, and hope you continue to update al for those players that enjoy the game. But just a little time to pl would be appreciated by so many. Anyway thank you sam for your time to read that, and replying back it means a lot.

for the lulz
05-17-2014, 03:14 AM

what about making all the stuff tradeable , that wud be so awesome cus ppl wud have stuff to work towards getting and u wud stop getting complaints for a new cap

FFA
05-17-2014, 11:44 AM
what about making all the stuff tradeable , that wud be so awesome cus ppl wud have stuff to work towards getting and u wud stop getting complaints for a new cap

It would give people something to work towards, and not complain about no new caps/expansions.

Kingzila
05-29-2014, 06:16 PM
It would give people something to work towards, and not complain about no new caps/expansions.

Not everyone pvp's so that's a lie, and there will always be complaining with caps/expantions & pvp, that's why pl is not getting content updates and al is at the moment.

Armourslash
05-30-2014, 11:10 AM
I made a post about elite ring bears, if I had an elite ring in next cap I would use it for pve then use dragon ring for pvp, because for now I dont wanna treat new pvpers unfairly.