PDA

View Full Version : Stuck With Item

mlofty
05-15-2014, 06:46 AM
Hi.

Somewhere along the way I picked up an Amethyst Pendant Of The tides. As I cannot use it (I am warrior class and this is not) I tried to auction it but received the message that this item cannot be auctioned. No problem I thought, I will try trading (it is actually quite a cool, level 25, legendary item - 30 str, 14 Int, 4.0 damage), but got the message that this item cannot be traded. So I cannot use it, cannot sell it, and cannot trade it.

Anyone have any ideas what I am supposed to do with it? Thanks in advance.

Eyrika
05-15-2014, 06:52 AM
Can u take a screenshot ?

matanofx
05-15-2014, 06:56 AM
It is a quest item from the kraken expansion, you received it because you finished a quest, dont ask me which.

Its weird that you got a warrior amulet on a different class toon but this item can not be traded only liquidated. If you want you can ask support to switch it from war amulet to whatever class you are amulet but again it cant be traded only used or liquidated.

Sheebatheone
05-15-2014, 06:56 AM
Hello,
This item is a quest item awarded by completing Kraken Mines quest (I might be mistaken though), so it can't be traded or sold, but, as far as I remember, it can be stashed. Just liquidate it if you want to get rid of it.
Regards.

mlofty
05-15-2014, 07:02 AM
Can u take a screenshot ?

Certainly can.

First the auction:

As you can see, no auction allowed.

Then an attempted trade (I have removed the others person's name and offerings:

Bottom right corner of the image shows no trade allowed. Hmmm.

mlofty
05-15-2014, 07:06 AM
Thanks everyone. And yes, I am a dope. Just realised it is warrior class I am just a level short which is why I cannot equip it.

Sorry for wasting everyone's time: I promise to pay attention next time.

Rare
05-15-2014, 07:24 AM
Liquidate

I'm late.