PDA

View Full Version : STS, The Server Lags? [Proofs Attached]

Hoardseeker
05-15-2014, 07:14 AM
Hi STS,
I'm Experiencing too Much Lag from yesterday, Not only me Even my Guildies too, Look Below:

I'm Using the Same Connection as Before but Experiencing Huge lag in PvP / Km, Today I Spiked up to 12K Ping, Never gone to 12K Ping in PvP >.< , Does the Server Lags? Thank you for Listening!

Xeusx
05-15-2014, 07:26 AM
STS's Server is from...uhm...wait....what? I dont remember.

VenomsChaos
05-15-2014, 07:40 AM
i am sure more tham %40 player have lag, maybe more than %50.. in elite i am sure numbers will be up...

And main question = why the StS silent about it ???

they correct problem not on our net / device ?? or they ignore ?

i believe there should a main question - answer topic about lag with mod-devs answering.. it will help for the find problem and after find problem it will easy to fix it... not everyone loging forum, but as your guild + random teams showes so many player have lag and they never saying it on forum... Maybe we are not geting a explain because not every lag player spamm forum idk... but really want to know what happening + whats problem + it will like that allways ? i want to know that answers for the choice i will stay or leave...

NOT : i know i am not the only player for the waiting that answers...

Xeusx
05-15-2014, 08:14 AM
ACTUALLY....STS's Servers is from its place, which mean we connected to the servers too far...
Or
Your network are bad and u need to change it better..

Linkincena
05-15-2014, 09:07 AM
Or take home a server from sts...

Hoardseeker
05-15-2014, 09:41 AM
ACTUALLY....STS's Servers is from its place, which mean we connected to the servers too far...
Or
Your network are bad and u need to change it better..
Not related to this thread, I said the lag is Only from Yesterday , Not from the Starting

I use the same connection as before, but experiencing lag only from yesterday, the above pics are lag from Yesterday

Ishtmeet
05-15-2014, 11:23 AM
Idk why it happens, but I don't lag in normal maps but a high spike of lag in Tindrin and shuyal Elites.

Kreasadriii
05-15-2014, 11:41 AM
Idk why it happens, but I don't lag in normal maps but a high spike of lag in Tindrin and shuyal Elites.

Same -__-
After entering the map, its loading so long

notfaded1
05-15-2014, 03:39 PM
For me for the first time ever I got the running dog loading screen that went on forever. This happened on two different devices and like I said this has never happened to me before.

Here's to hoping this was just some kind of fluke yesterday.

Gorecaster
05-15-2014, 03:56 PM
This has been going on for quite some time, had a definite effect on our timed elite contest runs and has been plaguing my gameplay for weeks now. I lag in towns, can't enter guild hall, walk the dog switching skills and cracking lix kits. Guild mates make comments when they see me skipping around maps. It's like the opposite of the matrix. Not awesome.

Kellhus
05-15-2014, 03:57 PM
I always get this lag so confused by the sudden concern. I did however just log on, for about 30s, till it said i was disconnected from server only to then tell servers down. :-/

Sent from my youknowwhat using youknowwhich

Hoardseeker
05-15-2014, 11:12 PM
For me for the first time ever I got the running dog loading screen that went on forever. This happened on two different devices and like I said this has never happened to me before.

Here's to hoping this was just some kind of fluke yesterday.

You're right, it happens from Yesterday[2days before from this post]

Hoardseeker
05-15-2014, 11:13 PM
This has been going on for quite some time, had a definite effect on our timed elite contest runs and has been plaguing my gameplay for weeks now. I lag in towns, can't enter guild hall, walk the dog switching skills and cracking lix kits. Guild mates make comments when they see me skipping around maps. It's like the opposite of the matrix. Not awesome.
Yea my ping Spiked up to 13K Today, and I Never Lagged in that Connection even in Elite Tindirin , I Used to Play Smooth in Elite Tindirin but Now I Lag Even in Town?Same Connection....It Happens from Yesterday

Arpluvial
05-15-2014, 11:38 PM
I would recommend checking the internet connection first and making sure you are in an area with a strong signal. If the signal is not strong, try plugging in directly to the internet depending on your device.

VenomsChaos
05-16-2014, 12:07 AM
i am playing games in the same room with router ( full - stronger signal )

- scanned device - no virus
- strong signal
- PL / AL not laging before ( same net, same device )
- phone option not leting apps auto update..
- not have ram / memory usage problem

sametimes runing with 180-220 ping, than ping goes 10-20-50-100 k than again 180 ping without lag a while, than again 10-50 k ping...

idk if its happen to you or not.. but sametimes when my screen freeze in dungeon, at the sametime team players to saying ( screen freezed )

THX ARPLUVIAL for the thread, i knew low signal can be lag but i know your info will help alot player who have low signal :)

only 1 thing i didnt tryed = my android is 2.3.4 .... 42 its wery old version, i dont liked 62 or ics or highers, tested and .42 old version with ROOT have better game performance. thats why still useing old version... but maybe AL going to need higher versions with updates ?
well did try everything, only didnt tryed update phone :) it can be ?

Hoardseeker
05-16-2014, 12:27 AM
I would recommend checking the internet connection first and making sure you are in an area with a strong signal. If the signal is not strong, try plugging in directly to the internet depending on your device.
Thanks for a reply Arp, but I am Using the Same Connection as Before,

The lag is from 2Days Just Before 2 days, I'm Not Reporting the Lag which is told before,
Many can experience the Lag from Yesterday, Yesterday , Yesterday, not From long ago, not from long ago

Foebegone
05-23-2014, 07:34 AM
150ms ping here, fine yesterday too