PDA

View Full Version : are shards dropped most by keeper?

GoofyYno
12-25-2010, 11:58 PM
just finished my totems, and was wondering if I need to keep up the same games with keeper runs.

Zeus
12-26-2010, 12:05 AM
Yes, but do not just do keeper runs, it is more benefical to do ol, keeper, gurg. And players also hate it when you do keeper and leave.

Fyrce
12-26-2010, 02:04 AM
Are there more full VL runs now? I really hated the Keeper-only VL groups and only did them when I had to, but I could see there were tons of them in JOIN GAMES, as well as Crush groups.

I think I will start my warrior's quest soon and I would really hate to see him be stuck in Keeper-only groups cause I think that might drive me to finish those snowball/pelt quests instead.

Ayrilana
12-26-2010, 02:19 AM
Better to do VL runs. Over half of the Crush the Keeper maps are exp or people just don't know how to kill the keeper for one reason or another.

GoofyYno
12-26-2010, 09:18 AM
Yes, but do not just do keeper runs, it is more benefical to do ol, keeper, gurg. And players also hate it when you do keeper and leave.

I'm fine with doing more but it seems everybody leaves after keeper is gone.

Fyrce
12-26-2010, 03:52 PM
Stay and just start inviting. Maybe w/ message that you're doing OL/Gurg/King, etc.

You can do that with other "left" dungeons as well. I picked up a bunch of Keepers that way when people were just xp'ing there. Can get some TPax's also from CA that way. etc. Just like some people were picking up the half-cleared Mynas games in Ao2.