PDA

View Full Version : Advice..

iiirootzz
05-15-2014, 08:34 PM
What should I do with 2k plat and no money?

Where can I farm/ level? Any places to pay attention to or look out for ?

Xenobiotic
05-15-2014, 08:50 PM

Save up platinum, farm Locked Grand Crates of the Watch (The "main" item in AL), watch out for the boss's red zones, they can stun and possibly kill. Try saving up enough money to buy a Leprechaun Pendant (NEVER BUY IT THROUGH PLAT STORE).

Newcomx
05-15-2014, 08:55 PM
I see you already Lv.20, if u have 2k plat, buy lepre from store, farm locked in brakenbridge or wait for luck elixir from shazbot (every 12 hours) or klass (every 8 hours) before farming. Happy farming! :D

Xyzther
05-15-2014, 09:25 PM
I see you already Lv.20, if u have 2k plat, buy lepre from store, farm locked in brakenbridge or wait for luck elixir from shazbot (every 12 hours) or klass (every 8 hours) before farming. Happy farming! :D

24 hours from shazbot

iiirootzz
05-15-2014, 10:00 PM
Yeah I have a l20 :3 and I have a lepre, so should I just charge straight into farming locked's and save my plat for them?

So Breckenridge you say? Any hints/tricks that you've found to be exceptionally useful?

Aside from the luck elixir from Shazzypoo and KlosDawg or whatever his name is? :3

iiirootzz
05-15-2014, 10:02 PM

(NEVER BUY IT THROUGH PLAT STORE).

Aha crud I bought six back a few months ago because I thought the money I got back was worth it Dx haha

Thanks for the heads up, man! Add me in game sometime :)

Newcomx
05-16-2014, 01:47 AM
Haha... forgot 24hrs... :D .. Tricks for farming Jarl at brackenbridge just arrive before it's killed... use pet with Movement speed bonus...

Capolista
05-16-2014, 02:03 AM
You might want to save 750 platinum for abaddon / grimm / slag if they come back on stable for platinum purchase.

Regardless of your class, the 3 mhytic pet mentioned above are really worth buying

maddeneyevan
05-16-2014, 08:18 AM
i suggest u farm lock and level up to 41 at the same time.. buy 7 days xp elixir.. u may want to open the locks when you get 41 so u can have the chance to get the upcoming mythic weapons

iiirootzz
05-16-2014, 08:19 AM
You might want to save 750 platinum for abaddon / grimm / slag if they come back on stable for platinum purchase.

Regardless of your class, the 3 mhytic pet mentioned above are really worth buying

I has Slag :3

VenomsChaos
05-16-2014, 08:41 AM
buy 7 day xp elixir, lvl your char till 38-40 without kill bosses << best way to fast lvl dont waste time on bosses...

in 1 day if you have time you can lvl 40, than start to lvl + farm in km3... if you are a mage, you can allways find a team in km3, or just join guild runs...

save plat till lvl 41 mythic update

For my opposite lvl 20 bracken farm not worth to your time... my alt lvl 20+ klass reroll elixir times i am not farming in bracken, skipping my free rerolls...

my personely advice to you : just lvl till join km3, stay away from bracken..

Have fun :)

Layzi
05-16-2014, 11:19 AM
yes u have slag BUT what he meant is that they might come back in egg form and thats where the moneys at

LordDravek
05-16-2014, 11:41 AM
Your main goal should be to get that char to lv41 unless your twinking. Once you're there, focus on merching and building up your gold.

First thing I always do with a new char is purchase Abaddon. At 250 plat, its not cheap, but the xp bonus and opness of the pet is worth it, imho. If you're a heavy player and focus, you can make lv41 in a couple days.

Use your plat for lixers when needed. Don't waste it on locked crates unless you can afford opening 100+ at a time (12k*100=gold needed if purchased + 15 plat per crate.) Opening less will more than likely make you feel like you bought an outhouse in the ghetto at a luxury million dollar price.

If all else fails... act like you dont have any gold or plat. it'll pay off in a few months and you'll be stacked with the better of us.

gl!

famousfame
05-16-2014, 01:29 PM
No no no, 2k plat get itself lep and luck and troll km3 :-)

sent from a galaxy far far away