PDA

View Full Version : Enable paypal!!

MRvegas
12-26-2010, 10:38 AM
Hello I have waited in 2 months now just to get some platinum by paying with paypal but you guys are neva going to enable it or are you?????????

Tapjoy arent helping its just 1 plat each app. Please just enable paypal

Sanatorium
12-26-2010, 04:05 PM
It's not as easy as it sounds dude, come on give them time.
Don't rush the devs with this, it's a great game, don't rush them for something that they may mess up in if they do it fast, they ARE humans you know.
Just calm down, it's just a game, it's not the end of the world.

MRvegas
12-26-2010, 06:11 PM
It's not as easy as it sounds dude, come on give them time.
Don't rush the devs with this, it's a great game, don't rush them for something that they may mess up in if they do it fast, they ARE humans you know.
Just calm down, it's just a game, it's not the end of the world.

Srry I really cant wait for 1 plat each app thats greedy f*ck I want to pay instead of waiting for some stupid apps downloads. It makes me explode with rage. I dont know how much more I can take this I might quit next month if paypal aint coming. I will be waiting exacly 30 days and I am starting today.

Estraz
12-26-2010, 06:20 PM
They are offering free platinum for downloading apps because they are advertising them, and probably getting paid for it too.

Sanatorium
12-26-2010, 06:37 PM
Srry I really cant wait for 1 plat each app thats greedy f*ck I want to pay instead of waiting for some stupid apps downloads. It makes me explode with rage. I dont know how much more I can take this I might quit next month if paypal aint coming. I will be waiting exacly 30 days and I am starting today.

It's not being greedy at all, like the Devs said Android has much fewer apps than iOS therefor we get less plat.
They also said that there will be more in the beginning of next year, just be patient, don't rush them.
Or if you don't want to be patient just go out and buy yourself a prepaid card and buy the platinum online on the website, it's not that hard.

asommers
12-26-2010, 09:54 PM
It's on the list. We'll be working on it first part of 2011.

-ALS