PDA

View Full Version : New Update :(

Lincolnforyou
05-16-2014, 11:22 AM
Hello im really sad about the new update with elixiers because the vanity helmet have no longer +15 primary stats and im realllly sad about it.My friends have the same problem! Most of my friends want to play no longer arcane legends because they dont have anymore +15 primary stats.And they are more than 11 peoples. And i would to ask you really serious can you please add +15 primary stats again to the vanity helmet that our fun does not goes away. And that my 11 peoples plays again arcane legends.*

I hope you add +15 primary stats to the vanity helmet that my 11 friends and i play arcane legends.I hope you write me back.*

Lincolnforyou

dantus
05-16-2014, 11:32 AM
I also have 11 friends that want to stop playing arcane legends. They said because danoobie doesn't have an arcane ring the game is no longer fun. Please give danoobie an arcane ring so that these 11 players will want to play arcane legends again.

Schnitzel
05-16-2014, 11:51 AM
Sorry,

They said it was only during Mother day event, after that, the stats are removed

Jenvy
05-16-2014, 12:16 PM
snip

I also have 11 friends that want to stop playing arcane legends. They said because danoobie doesn't have an arcane ring the game is no longer fun. Please give danoobie an arcane ring so that these 11 players will want to play arcane legends again.

hehe

I also have 11 friends that want to stop playing arcane legends. They said because Jenvieve doesn't have all the best gear in the game with 100% super gems, the game is no longer fun. Please give Jenvieve all the best gear in the game with 100% super gems so that these 11 players will want to play arcane legends again.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana::banana::banana:
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana:
:banana::banana::banana::banana:
:banana:

Energizeric
05-16-2014, 01:41 PM
I can't decide if this is a serious post or not LOL

But yes, that picture says it all.

Riptank
05-16-2014, 02:14 PM
Hello im really sad about the new update with elixiers because the vanity helmet have no longer +15 primary stats and im realllly sad about it.My friends have the same problem! Most of my friends want to play no longer arcane legends because they dont have anymore +15 primary stats.And they are more than 11 peoples. And i would to ask you really serious can you please add +15 primary stats again to the vanity helmet that our fun does not goes away. And that my 11 peoples plays again arcane legends.*

I hope you add +15 primary stats to the vanity helmet that my 11 friends and i play arcane legends.I hope you write me back.*

Lincolnforyou

Yeah add it back then we shall all dance Pearly shells in PVP... rofl

Vanity are clothes/items for fashion and are not gear for battle.. Do you want the AL to end up having the same faces? lol

Midievalmodel
05-16-2014, 02:58 PM

Lincolnforyou

I honestly think this guy or gal is a comedic genius. There are several things that make me think this post is trolling and to be silly. He or she specifically mentioned having more than "11" friends in game....genius move #1. His or her name is Lincolnforyou and even signed the letter towards the end with forum account name......genius move #2. The fact that he or she cared this much about +15 stats......genius move #3.

Even if this guy or gal was serious. This is just so ridiculously wonderful.

Lincolnforyou
05-16-2014, 03:24 PM
Guys its not funny. And Midivealmodel Im not a girl im a man. And do you think im stupid that i made an thread about this? I mean it serious and I know that i have more than 11 friends but i only play as many with them as with our friends.

Serancha
05-16-2014, 03:31 PM
If you and your friends want to quit because sts put the stats back to normal after a 4 day bonus, you're in the wrong game. I suggest growing up or go home. The game won't lose anything if people like this leave.

Bigboyblue
05-16-2014, 03:42 PM
Guys its not funny. And Midivealmodel Im not a girl im a man. And do you think im stupid that i made an thread about this? I mean it serious and I know that i have more than 11 friends but i only play as many with them as with our friends.

I figured this was a troll before this comment. It would have been wonderful. Its still funny but lost some flare. +15 to stats is pretty rocking at low levels. It was a temporary promotion though. This happens in the game. Keep on trucking and level up. When you're lvl 41 it won't matter nearly as much.

Serancha
05-16-2014, 03:45 PM
Honestly I ran my twink with this and the times were no faster than normal. +15 is negligable at any level above 10 I think.

Wutzgood
05-16-2014, 07:15 PM
One of the best topics I've ever read. But it was posted originally the boost was only temporary so it should have been expected.

I can only imagine how this topic would have been if you had been around for the infamous pirate ring weekend.

Serancha
05-16-2014, 07:36 PM
One of the best topics I've ever read. But it was posted originally the boost was only temporary so it should have been expected.

I can only imagine how this topic would have been if you had been around for the infamous pirate ring weekend.

Ooh yes, that was a good one. How about when the S2 windmill glitch was fixed...that was probably the biggest uproar I can remember. Hehe

Ardbeg
05-16-2014, 07:46 PM
i can t let that happen! 12 friends of me are ready to leave the game, if we ever get forced again to wear silly vanity hats only for stats! beware!

Warlord0520
05-16-2014, 07:59 PM

Lincolnforyou

Atleast this game gets updated, SL and DL havent gotten a new cap in like forever.

lowratehitman
05-16-2014, 08:28 PM
Hahaha funny thread can't stop laughing and the picture that's first reaction when I read this

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Zylx
05-20-2014, 02:04 PM
Lol players leaving the game because a vanity helm doesnt give increased stats...

ROFLOLMFAO

Titanium
05-20-2014, 03:59 PM
I rather jump from the window right now to have a fast way to die than to die laughing .

- Why we should wear all players same vanity for +15primary stat? You better ask for a boost of primary stat LMFAO

- I dont think i know 2 people to have same opinion like me

Titanium
05-20-2014, 04:09 PM
I honestly think this guy or gal is a comedic genius. There are several things that make me think this post is trolling and to be silly. He or she specifically mentioned having more than "11" friends in game....genius move #1. His or her name is Lincolnforyou and even signed the letter towards the end with forum account name......genius move #2. The fact that he or she cared this much about +15 stats......genius move #3.

Even if this guy or gal was serious. This is just so ridiculously wonderful.

#3 He wants to run for president! He already has 11 followers... I might think after this thread has 100 more followers. #lincolnforyou

Ishtmeet
05-21-2014, 08:26 AM
This is the first thread that made me laugh. I wish your friends good luck in RL.
:banana: