PDA

View Full Version : This Literally NEEDS to be implemented, blow everything else off.

TwinkTastical
12-26-2010, 11:49 AM
10 second leave timer... NOW

i played ONE pvp game on lagyy redneck internet...

And during this game. TWENTY THREE leaves and rejoins were made...

TWENTY ****ING THREE:mad:

Phaded
12-26-2010, 11:52 AM
I agree. Getting annoyed by people leaving to avoid death.

juhnken773
12-26-2010, 01:17 PM
Ikr!!! Geeze. Yu can have the darn kdr of over 9000 and I'll still wreak yu Vegita.

Protank
12-26-2010, 02:58 PM
Yes this needs to be fixed. Been needed to be fixed. Lets hope they patch this into pvp games....plzplzplz PLZ fix this.!

regie831
12-26-2010, 03:01 PM
once again, agreed...

Cabero
12-26-2010, 03:08 PM
They need to do like in wow if you leave a pvp match before it is up you get a 15min deserter rebuff preventing you from doing anymore pvp for that time period.

lce
12-26-2010, 03:14 PM
The devs posted in one of my threads that if you leave a PvP you will be given a Disconnect count which is having 1 death really so yeah woo :)

Kossi
12-26-2010, 03:44 PM
totally agreedm but they will DEFINITELY need to make the regen rates higher for all lvls/classes

Ladylove
12-27-2010, 06:30 PM
I don't know why everyone feels the need to get on the leaderboard. I've pvped for a long time and when leaderboards came out I was like "oh, ha, cool I have a lot of kills", but I kept playing like normal. Sure, I'm somewhat proud of my spot because I've played hard to get there. I would never EVER try to boost kills. That just says "hey look at me, I have a ton of kills that I didn't earn. People will think I'm good, but I probably actually suck!". I have a lot of kills, but I also have A LOT of deaths and I dont care. I like pvp so I play pvp. Forget the scoreboards and just have fun.

Zeus
12-27-2010, 07:10 PM
I don't know why everyone feels the need to get on the leaderboard. I've pvped for a long time and when leaderboards came out I was like "oh, ha, cool I have a lot of kills", but I kept playing like normal. Sure, I'm somewhat proud of my spot because I've played hard to get there. I would never EVER try to boost kills. That just says "hey look at me, I have a ton of kills that I didn't earn. People will think I'm good, but I probably actually suck!". I have a lot of kills, but I also have A LOT of deaths and I dont care. I like pvp so I play pvp. Forget the scoreboards and just have fun.

Exactly lady, I'm sure you remember that back in the beginning of A02, I steadily grew to be decent at pvp, and just about every single one of my kills were one on one kills, so when leaderboards came out, and I found out I had only around 2.5k kills, I didn't care, I was proud of each and every one of those kills, talent doesn't lie in the name of some plague, it shows out there when you are actually playing. People will come to know if you are very good or not just through word of mouth and pvping on a regular basis, not through some leaderboards.

Jespo
12-27-2010, 07:20 PM
i played ONE pvp game on lagyy redneck internet...

lol.
But yea i agree with your suggestion. this has been a problem for a while

Falcomist
12-27-2010, 09:40 PM
Yea leavers are annoying.

Phaded
12-27-2010, 10:11 PM
zealouse, ilovevicki, both these nubs always leave

Kossi
12-27-2010, 10:14 PM
i think a 5 second leave timer is good enough

KingFu
12-27-2010, 11:36 PM
Asommers said they are thinking about implementing something so if you leave in the middle of the game, or mid battle, you get a death.

regie831
12-28-2010, 12:05 AM
Asommers said they are thinking about implementing something so if you leave in the middle of the game, or mid battle, you get a death.

if that happens, that's well worth it.

Christina
12-28-2010, 12:15 AM
Agreed with ladylove.. Heez.. Hmm.. I feel pvp much more fun den jus doin hunting.. Pl will be bore without pvp..

Christina
12-28-2010, 12:18 AM
Alot of people using cheats to get onto leaderboard.. So don trust leaderboard for the kills.. Some appear to hav lots of kills with cheating ways.. Like joining and leaving the rooms.. Or holding private match to slay the weakling..

Pharcyde
12-28-2010, 02:40 AM
I saw some junk player with 2000 kills and only like 600 deaths! He left soo much.. Like his hp wasn't even halfway down and he darted! I am a noob PvP'er plus a pure Enchantress and he was leaving because of ME!