PDA

View Full Version : Some modifications:)

Picklee
05-16-2014, 07:26 PM
Hey guys, I'm just going to start and say that I have some major problems with this game, I love it but I need to say some stuff.
Fixes:
.We need a rotation screen (for pvp only), i cant tell you how may times I have been killed because of it. Just do a cheap way of fixing it, make it a crappy map. It just needs a rotating screen! I really think you all should make the same map as forest in pocket legends. That map, with the trees and tents is great. Just have it for pvp only i repeat lol. I also think we should make more pvp maps/ctf maps. The game needs more action at end game and there isnt a better way of doing it than pvp! Also, i think we need a world clock, just a clock that everyone can go off of. That would be great! So you could make announcements easier. Not just in AL, but all spacetime games. So when you post on the forums, you can just say sts time. I know this is hard to fix the whole rotating screen for pvp but at least its an idea to start to think on. I also think you should make a new pvp map [[with out]] THE TROLL!!!
These would be great thanks!

Ninjasmurf
05-16-2014, 07:37 PM
Good ideas.. to me PvP gets very boring. Maybe if they made some cool new maps it would be more fun...change things up make green and orange teams instead of red and blue. Expand PvP into different modes with bigger maps and a higher flag total(the game can end at 10 flags instead of 5). New updates like this would be great for making the game more interesting and fun.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Zeus
05-16-2014, 07:39 PM
Competitive mini games are a great way to keep a player base occupied.

ibighunk
05-16-2014, 09:52 PM
Competitive mini games are a great way to keep a player base occupied.

Zeus !!
I think they should add shuyal gladiator effects (environment ) in PVP . (like spiders , smoke etc )
Do u like this suggestion . :-)

Froxanthar
05-16-2014, 10:05 PM
Or add meteor from fangtooth into trulle forest xD

Zylx
05-16-2014, 11:19 PM
In PvP, camera angles are inverted (point the opposite direction) on both teams. Meaning the other team's members can only see you if you can see them. They can't purposely sneak up behind you.

Madnex
05-17-2014, 02:06 AM
In PvP, camera angles are inverted (point the opposite direction) on both teams. Meaning the other team's members can only see you if you can see them. They can't purposely sneak up behind you.
TDM.

Ninjasmurf
05-17-2014, 08:30 AM
Not true. If your team is in the middle of a ctf map the other team can sneak up on you by going around the outside of the map passing your spawn and you can't see them.

Also in tdm this is a huge problem. I've been killed 100s of times by walking down the map and getting 1 shot by a rogue because I can't see her and there's no time to use skills
-_-

Ishtmeet
05-17-2014, 08:37 AM
Zeus !!
I think they should add shuyal gladiator effects (environment ) in PVP . (like spiders , smoke etc )
Do u like this suggestion . :-)
Nah no need. Troll already Disturbs a lot.

Sceazikua
05-17-2014, 08:40 AM
Not true. If your team is in the middle of a ctf map the other team can sneak up on you by going around the outside of the map passing your spawn and you can't see them.

Also in tdm this is a huge problem. I've been killed 100s of times by walking down the map and getting 1 shot by a rogue because I can't see her and there's no time to use skills
-_-

This ... Hope it gets fixed because its really annoying. Whoever sees the other first is the winner, not including warrior's fights.

Otahaanak
05-17-2014, 09:31 AM
Sniped by all not just rogues.

You can see your allies as a gray triangle. Im sure it has been suggested, but why don't they add red triangle for enemies? Trulle has one.