PDA

View Full Version : Class Elixirs

Prahasit Prahi
05-17-2014, 01:01 AM
Can you guys please give the feedback how did they work and is there any good loot?

~Prahi

falmear
05-17-2014, 01:24 AM
They don't increase your chances on getting a reroll. They just increase your chance of getting loot for your class. For the most part its useless for me since I'd rather have a higher chance to loot what sells for the most. And right now that is warrior archon or magma gear. Archon Ring of Assault 1.5m vs Archon Ring of Potency (STR) 4m. So why would you use something that will give you worse loot?

Madnex
05-17-2014, 02:22 AM
I'm not sure class elixirs will work so well on AL. On previous Legends games, where each and every boss's loot tables contained multiple valuable legendaries for all three classes, yes. But on AL, with the current known loot tables it almost feels like I'm scamming myself out of better chances for good loot.

Since we already know which bosses drop the "best" weapons and gear for each class, doesn't using this elixir limit the amount of chances to roll an epic item of any kind that would potentially reroll into an already known legendary (eg. in cases like Abomination, Drake and Arachna)?

The only cases where this would make sense is maybe for magma armors and helmets but again, eliminating one third of potential epic rerolls makes me skeptical. I'll pass on these.

TheMightyFeusalet
05-17-2014, 02:42 AM
hi sidekick :p you know i am going live in 20 min and 3 hours hope to see you there thenhttp://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?154988-24-hour-stream-for-charity-(good-thread)&p=1642573#post1642573

allplay
05-17-2014, 07:12 AM
Unless these class elixers work on chests & locks to help people who rely on those things to get new gear for their character. I can't see this being used that much. Probably by new players not knowing better.