PDA

View Full Version : A Beggar who will report you if you dont give money....

Goodhabbit
05-17-2014, 01:36 AM
Im too mad of the people like these.....

Xeusx
05-17-2014, 02:15 AM
Im too mad of the people like these.....
Just ignore that guy. That guy just lie about reporting u, that guy only make u scared and give him a 20k..

Anarchist
05-17-2014, 02:23 AM
6 letters:

I G N O R E

Goodhabbit
05-17-2014, 02:24 AM
I have encounter tons of players doing that and I am worried if they reported me and if i got to the limit of report when I will get banned. I dont want to get banned because i ignore them and just because i dont give them money :/ do even sts know why a player get reported like this one /report <targetname> it doesnt need an email to report a player :(

I know that I should IGNORE them but about this issue of getting banned because of that i dont know :/

Madnex
05-17-2014, 02:29 AM
Well, even if he did manage to word a "repport" that support will be able to read and understand, there's nothing to be worried about since they can read the chat logs and see. That's if they even bother investigating such clearly false accusations - if they do, he's going to get himself in more trouble actually for abusing the report system.

Ignore list is your friend. Good day to you. ;)

Anarchist
05-17-2014, 02:34 AM
I have encounter tons of players doing that and I am worried if they reported me and if i got to the limit of report when I will get banned. I dont want to get banned because i ignore them and just because i dont give them money :/ do even sts know why a player get reported like this one /report <targetname> it doesnt need an email to report a player :(

Lol first of all you just don't just get banned like that. When you report someone you have to give a reason why and provide evidence.

Its more likely the only one that gets banned are the beggars for excessive spamming and unnecessary reports, taken they ever have the guts to report you.

Goodhabbit
05-17-2014, 02:42 AM
Well, even if he did manage to word a "repport" that support will be able to read and understand, there's nothing to be worried about since they can read the chat logs and see. That's if they even bother investigating such clearly false accusations - if they do, he's going to get himself in more trouble actually for abusing the report system.

Ignore list is your friend. Good day to you. ;)

Ahhhh.. now i know... thx so much for the infos :)

Goodhabbit
05-17-2014, 02:44 AM
Lol first of all you just don't just get banned like that. When you report someone you have to give a reason why and provide evidence.

Its more likely the only one that gets banned are the beggars for excessive spamming and unnecessary reports, taken they ever have the guts to report you.

Ahhh ... thx for the info :)

Vixenne
05-17-2014, 08:23 AM
These beggars keep getting worse. And lazier to earn their own gold.

Gensin
05-17-2014, 09:07 AM
Yeah ignore there ignorants, youll never be ban if you dont do anything bad.

Crowsfoot
05-17-2014, 09:44 AM
Thing you can get reported for:

1) Describing or insulting someone or something in a vulgar way.

2) having an "inappropriate" way.

3) being under the age of 13

4) trying to scam someone.

*Note: ​It is probably safe to assume that #1 is the most common infringement in the game.

Schnitzel
05-17-2014, 11:49 AM
i just click ignore

Energizeric
05-17-2014, 05:25 PM
I'll report you if you don't give me an Arcane Ring! :P

-no
05-18-2014, 12:18 AM
Like others said, don't worry about them I have been "reported" many times for dumb things like that. Some player even said they would report me for ganging in pvp, lol

Zylx
05-18-2014, 01:01 AM
Don't worry about that, buddy. Reporting someone for something that isn't serious/isn't violating TOS is a false report. As it turns out, i believe repetitively sending false reports is grounds for a ban, because they are abusing something intended for security. So the only players that should be worried are the ones reporting people for not giving them things.

This is a pretty common scam btw. Them reporting you is nothing to be afraid of. Click the link in my signature for a list of common scams in AL.

Goodhabbit
05-18-2014, 08:55 AM
Don't worry about that, buddy. Reporting someone for something that isn't serious/isn't violating TOS is a false report. As it turns out, i believe repetitively sending false reports is grounds for a ban, because they are abusing something intended for security. So the only players that should be worried are the ones reporting people for not giving them things.

This is a pretty common scam btw. Them reporting you is nothing to be afraid of. Click the link in my signature for a list of common scams in AL.

Thx your guide really help me a lot... :)