PDA

View Full Version : Gurgox growl to low for blasters

Echelong
12-26-2010, 06:35 PM
When going against Gurgox and archers have blasters you can't hear his growl till it's to late. Maybe lower the blasters sound a bit and add a bubble for the growl on top of him and chat.

This could also help during overlord and keeper for their shield since a lot of the times you can't see if their shield is down with everyone on of them and enchanters shield.

Necrobane
12-26-2010, 06:36 PM
I like, I have also had this problem.

Estraz
12-26-2010, 06:43 PM
Great idea Shemron... But I like the way everything is. Good luck with your thread though.

KingFu
12-26-2010, 06:45 PM
Rather than lowering the blasters sound, why not....

A) make his growl be louder than all the other sounds

B) Have the orbs, or a little icon in the left corner to start flashing. The closer it comes to gurgox's growl, the faster it flashes.

Cabero
12-26-2010, 06:45 PM
How dare you!!! lol That's the coolest thing about a blaster.:)

I have no problem hearing it and I use a blaster.

Echelong
12-26-2010, 06:51 PM
Rather than lowering the blasters sound, why not....

A) make his growl be louder than all the other sounds

B) Have the orbs, or a little icon in the left corner to start flashing. The closer it comes to gurgox's growl, the faster it flashes.

All great ideas. It's not much of a problem if it's one blaster but two or 3 blasters it's hard to hear the start of the growl. Maybe not lower the sound but puta bubble on top of him. I don't want to start a hate tread just want to help make this game better.

Lysdexic
12-26-2010, 07:19 PM
I want some type of better visual cue. I can't play with the sound on because I typically have my son asleep on my shoulder when I play.

KingFu
12-26-2010, 07:28 PM
I want some type of better visual cue. I can't play with the sound on because I typically have my son asleep on my shoulder when I play.

Pretty much the only clue is, if you can see it, he starts gathering red dust below him when he's about to growl. The problem I'm having is when I'm up, close to gurgox with everyone else I can't hear him, so I have to back up, and some times out of range of my arrows just so I can hear him.