PDA

View Full Version : quick question

Pressplay
05-17-2014, 04:44 PM
I was wondering if it is against the rules/terms to buy in game names with in game gold? Or is it at your own risk? Reason im asking is ive heard that theres alot of people from pl or other games went and reserved a bunch of original names like 3letter ones an what not, when the game was released. So they must be selling them? And maybe i could buy one at my own risk?

Ssneakykills
05-17-2014, 04:54 PM
It's so risky trust me

ClumsyCactus
05-17-2014, 05:13 PM
Why would you want to buy them? Those names are not cool anyway, make your own name one that everyone knows instead of buying one, just my idea ^^ and also, i have no clue if it is against the rules XD

Pressplay
05-17-2014, 05:24 PM
Well there is shorter versions of names sometimes. and i would like to find 1 of my name. People would still know its me. Just like how ipredator changed to predator. But i wouldnt even attempt to look if it is against the rules. My name is Lightup btw and everyone calls me Light or Lit. Even tho it may be near impossible to find one of those 2 names in the first place. But u never know until u try.

Zylx
05-18-2014, 01:27 AM
As Samhayne always said:

If it can't fit in the secure trade window, then you aren't supposed to trade it!

Alhuntrazeck
05-18-2014, 03:32 AM
There are some trustworthy namesellers out there...but its far better to have a name you can call your own, not something that makes sense grammatically or whatever. Just my .02 :p

Crowsfoot
05-18-2014, 08:12 AM
Shame too, I'd really like a few names that I know low level holder toons have.