PDA

View Full Version : 8-bit feedback

Picklee
05-17-2014, 05:50 PM
Yoo! Igoturpickle here and I am coming to say that this 8-bit salute thing is awesome! Not only for the troops but for us also. We finally get to interact with the moderators and met the people who make our game! I think you should do these events more frequently. I really enjoyed all of you all! Thanks again and thanks for supporting our country!

The Goat
05-18-2014, 08:13 AM
I loved it! Are there going to be more events like this in the future?

Sent from My Chalkboard using Tapatalk

Crowsfoot
05-18-2014, 08:17 AM
All STG has to do is partner with another charity. Cancer research, natural disaster relief, hunger relief, modernization of third worlds, etc would never turn down more money.

The issue is, STS can't give away ALL there money. Therefore, event like this will probably be rare.

Roberto077
05-18-2014, 09:43 AM
All STG has to do is partner with another charity. Cancer research, natural disaster relief, hunger relief, modernization of third worlds, etc would never turn down more money.

The issue is, STS can't give away ALL there money. Therefore, event like this will probably be rare.

A charity event will be rare, but I believe Remi said she was planning to do more twitch streams (not 24 hours)

TheMightyFeusalet
05-18-2014, 09:44 AM
I had fun with streaming, but i didnt had that much viewers but atleast i did got some!

The Goat
05-18-2014, 01:10 PM
A charity event will be rare, but I believe Remi said she was planning to do more twitch streams (not 24 hours)

Ok , sorry thats what I meant. Thanks :)

Roberto077
05-18-2014, 02:31 PM
Ok , sorry thats what I meant. Thanks :)

Don't be sorry :) be happy :)