PDA

View Full Version : PVP Fun // Zephy's Famous

conradev
05-18-2014, 12:54 AM
Randomness from today
The fun of switching before we lose it...notice the evenness in vs between all 3 classes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T88ndFimsos

Anarchist
05-18-2014, 01:09 AM
Gf!
If Zeph can beat Lia then i think i still need moar moar practice against rogues. :- /

Instanthumor
05-18-2014, 01:49 AM
I like how you recorded the one time I lost... Just to make me look bad... You're obviously cool...

conradev
05-18-2014, 01:56 AM
I like how you recorded the one time I lost... Just to make me look bad... You're obviously cool...

For the record Instanthumour kicked more @ss than anybody while I was there I just so happened to be recording the one he lost. But I will get better footage that showcase how good he is next time no doubt.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

conradev
05-18-2014, 01:57 AM
Same reason we were railing on him so hard when he lost that one time^

Instanthumor
05-18-2014, 02:56 AM
But I will get better footage that showcase how good he is next time no doubt.

Will there be a next time? :p

katish
05-18-2014, 03:04 AM

All bow and praise the ego.. I mean. Insta..

@B-)

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk

Instanthumor
05-18-2014, 03:13 AM
All bow and praise the ego.. I mean. Insta..

@B-)

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk

Thanks... I guess :p

Kreasadriii
05-18-2014, 03:22 AM
Aw stuntlock and curse X_X

what a deadly mage, good fight bro ^^

Bless
05-18-2014, 05:54 AM
I like how you recorded the one time I lost... Just to make me look bad... You're obviously cool... Breakfast, yummy!

Bangbam
05-18-2014, 08:10 PM
I somewhat love this video.
Good music
And a deadly smurf.
Nice vid :-)

keuiks
05-18-2014, 10:57 PM
Awesome ved
But one question what program you are using?

sent from mars using galaxy phone :p

conradev
05-18-2014, 11:54 PM
SCR Free Edition on Google Play

keuiks
05-19-2014, 12:41 AM

Thnx

keuiks
05-19-2014, 06:32 AM
Where can i find the app?

Xbadboyx
05-19-2014, 07:54 AM
I wonder who is the warrior called arrypotato

Mucsi
05-19-2014, 08:30 AM

dont make history by yourself :D :D :P

Xenobiotic
05-19-2014, 08:49 AM

LethalPotato

raw
05-19-2014, 10:23 AM
I agree that there is more evenness between classes in end game compared to other levels, but it is nearly impossible for a rogue to beat a 6 skill tank.

Lia lost because the tanks were using 3 attack skills and swapping their heal/jugg/vb (which is very impressive, but very OP and unfair IMO). When the new client update comes, and if skill swapping will be eliminated, I think we will see some serious balance issues as tanks will be severely underpowered.

Just my thoughts on this

Regardless tho, GJ Conradev!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

famousfame
05-19-2014, 11:55 AM
Awesome video Conrad hook me I'll PvP u :-)

sent from a galaxy far far away

conradev
05-19-2014, 01:35 PM
Awesome video Conrad hook me I'll PvP u :-)

We been vs already bro, you tooled me in TDM as Bladecryme I think XD

famousfame
05-19-2014, 01:40 PM
Aww well u still looked awesome bro :-)

Btw: skill swaps is a skill and deserves its merit, any1 and every1 can and has the ability to switch skills Conrad switching 5 and zephy switching 6 is skill and a gamble, he loses some passives for extra dmg, the choice is urs :p do u dare???

famousfame
05-20-2014, 01:33 AM

FYI
It requires rooted devixe .

Volt
05-20-2014, 04:23 PM
People that complain about switching probably haven't tried it.. Or are too slow at it. I find it harder since it requires more thought in sticky situations than just playing with 4 set skills O. O... It's not the easiest thing to do. But with the switching being removed... Pvp will be even more boring. Wasn't made for 1v1 but only the top geared players will prevail in 1v1... $$$

Maalice
05-20-2014, 06:37 PM
Pvp gonna be very unbalanced and lame if the new skill system is going to be what we all fear it to be.

Xbadboyx
05-20-2014, 10:57 PM
Pvp gonna be very unbalanced and lame if the new skill system is going to be what we all fear it to be.
Its cool for me , I'll quit vs any other class except my class since it wont be balanced and we cant make it balanced , tbh it would be easier for me to vs only my class in 1 vs 1.

p.s sts obviously didnt prepare pvp for 1 vs 1 so its clearly unbalanced .

conradev
05-20-2014, 11:03 PM
Nub non-switchers need to leave game before all the actual good players do.

et/

Volt
05-20-2014, 11:13 PM
It works exponentially better for rogues but they just don't know how.. Trust me I've tried ;)

conradev
05-20-2014, 11:14 PM
It works exponentially better for rogues but they just don't know how.. Trust me I've tried ;)

Agree 100% would pwn all class as switching decently geared rogue

Madnex
05-21-2014, 05:22 AM
PvP is already gear-oriented, not skill. Let us wait to see how the new skill system plays out before condemning it.

Endkey
05-21-2014, 05:34 AM
tbh zeph plays with tactics..not just skill switch..he knows how to tacle different people...notice his heal in the start against conradev...noone else did that..

Solid
05-21-2014, 06:39 AM
We should vs Conrad!

Solid
05-21-2014, 06:40 AM
tbh zeph plays with tactics..not just skill switch..he knows how to tacle different people...notice his heal in the start against conradev...noone else did that..

There are people who know everything about their class, and people who have gear.

Madnex
05-21-2014, 06:57 AM

Agree 100% would pwn all class as switching decently geared rogue

Trust me, I run seven skills as sorc and six as rogue and warrior and have already found the best combinations for each class. The lack of both a mana regenerating skill (Valkin is a viable option but it lowers your initial mana pool and also makes a big cut on your HP) and a temporary safety-invulnerability period combined with the ridiculously low cooldowns of most skills make swapping on rogue a bad option. Let me explain further.

Say you have an average 1300 mana pool which is generally higher than most rogues have (high critical rate rogues have around 1200). Which skills would you risk dying to swap? Careful, I'm asking what skill swap is worth risking the outcome of a 1v1 or clash.

Basic four skills:

Aimed Shot 107 MP
Noxious Bolt 107 MP
Medic Packs 81.5 MP
Shadow Piercer 132.5 MP

Remaining skills/options:

Shadow Veil 81.5 MP
Razor Shield 132.5 MP
Entangling Traps 81.5 MP
Shadow Storm Shot 112 MP

In a fight against a sorcerer, you're looking to survive the initial nuke combo, heal and kill him when his shield is down. The only time windows you could theoretically attempt a skill swap are:

When you're stunned by the initial Fireball.
When you stun the opponent with stun pet's AA (or charged bow).

These are both invaluable time periods when in the first you need every millisecond you can get to grab your packs after the stun ends (if you're able to survive after first few steps) and the second to drop packs and/or charge your aimed shot/stack nox.

In a fight with a warrior you're looking to stack aimed, forcing him to heal while preserving mana and finishing him with a combo after counting the HP your Aimed Shots sum up to. In this case it's generally easy to skill swap because a same gear tier warrior does not possess a high enough damage output to threaten you with any attacking sequence. Opportunities:

After you stun him with stun pet's AA (or charged bow).
After he's finished with his combo and you heal.

While the second happens fairly often and you can probably squeeze in a few more swapping opportunities due to warrior relying on normal attacks for a good part of his offense (dodge magic comes in), what skill swap is worth the mana spent? Rogues can already kill a warrior with just three skills (aimed, pierce, packs) so it's plain inefficient to suggest anything here.

In a fight against a rog-

Bottom line, don't go around with such silly claims as that rogues have any real potential to improve their winning chances by skill-swapping. It's not going to make any rogue suddenly jump on the "keep skill-swapping alive yaaarr" bandwaggon.

Madnex
05-21-2014, 07:03 AM
There's an even better tactic to go with here.. surprised none of these seemingly experienced tanks hasn't been utilizing it yet. At least zeph realized he needs to counter the stunlock to win, not just spam his skills with no timing or actual counterstrategy behind at all.

conradev
05-21-2014, 10:55 AM
PvP is already gear-oriented, not skill. Let us wait to see how the new skill system plays out before condemning it.

We dont have to wait we already know. Just use 4 skills and you know...nothing to "play out".

Madnex
05-21-2014, 12:47 PM
We dont have to wait we already know. Just use 4 skills and you know...nothing to "play out".
They did say there are changes coming so maybe they have tweaked some skills to not be so OP (eg. Aimed Shot, Horn of Renew) and buffed a few others who went unnoticed because they sucked (eg. Rally Cry, Shadow Storm Shot, maybe Entangling Traps). They could have united heal with shield for all we know and sorcs would be jumping around from joy. Or even replaced the arguably useful hit% debuff on fireball with an armor reduction. Or.. or...

You don't know for sure if the same problems you have now with four skills will still be there with the new skill system. I'm excited to find out myself. :)

Bangbam
05-27-2014, 12:29 AM
whats the song name
i liked it