PDA

View Full Version : Can not get into High level dungeon

Letshavefunbby
12-26-2010, 08:28 PM
I'm having a problem with my level 50. When I join a level 50 dungeon it keeps showing the guy running and it does not load up the dungeon.

thugimmortal
12-26-2010, 08:34 PM
Same here i want my totems

i dont know how others are getting into games but the running man just keeps running it sucks

Norbert
12-26-2010, 08:50 PM
I've been having trouble with CS items not showing up and now am stuck 'Authenticating' after logging out for dinner. (Please provide food in world to avoid in future...) Something is wonky today.

anglfyr
12-26-2010, 09:34 PM
No worries coz they will be fixing Pocket Legends soon.
Dont think that you cant play. because
Why dont you:
* Create a new character, if u have one already, level that up. U can play by going to the portal as the entrance.
* Help new players, level them up by going to the dungeons that has Magic Portal
* Better yet go to forest haven, dark forest, Lost Expedition, balefort castle, fathom crypt, croc swamp and look for the Magic Portal

See you dont need to tap new game or host new game to play. Just go to the towne that has portal. Go to the magic portal it will lead you to ur game.

Enjoy =)

youngwizzy
12-26-2010, 09:36 PM
I've been having trouble with CS items not showing up and now am stuck 'Authenticating' after logging out for dinner. (Please provide food in world to avoid in future...) Something is wonky today.

Today they have had a huge server Lagg and everyone is experiencing it too, very slow load in cs and authenticating it also very hard to join or host games. ( but Asommers is looking into it )

anglfyr
12-26-2010, 09:43 PM
Hurrraay I think its fixed now!!!

anglfyr
12-26-2010, 09:45 PM
Yupp its fixed now. I made a new room. yipeee. Congratzzz Pocket Legends!! Your so fast!!! You guysss are the coooleestt!!.. u fixed d issue right away!! Wow wooww!! Thankssssss pocket legends!!! Nothing can beat this game everr!! i lovee pocket legends.!!! Best game everrr!!!

asommers
12-26-2010, 09:51 PM
Should be resolved.

-ALS