PDA

View Full Version : Why Twinks can't go Shuyal? ?

Rotler
05-18-2014, 10:42 AM
I am a lv 21 Warrior. I prefer being lv 21 as I Twink at that Lv. But I lov doing Maps as well but hate this when it's said to Me I have to lv up to go to shuyal and Some maps. I know i have less chance to At high lvs. But that choice should be Mine. I Request STS IF MY REQUEST CAN BE NOTICED or Can Be Reverted. Also I don't only talk about Me there May be many who may be having a same Request.

A Request hope to have a Positive Revert.

Thank you.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

epicrrr
05-18-2014, 10:44 AM
Those maps are exclusively for those going endgame.. it's their privilege alone, its one of those things you accept when you just play AL PVP

Wutzgood
05-18-2014, 11:11 AM
There was a small time when shuyal first came out that you could get there as a low level. They fixed that glitch though so that's not possible anymore.

Thankfully tindrin didn't have that glitch so it's still a safe haven from low level beggars.

ibighunk
05-18-2014, 12:11 PM
Agree to both above persons.
Ur suggestion is outdated bro .

Kakashis
05-18-2014, 03:53 PM
At least you made it to Paradise, the trade capital

Serancha
05-18-2014, 04:08 PM
At level 21, you would be one-hit by every single mob in Tinderin. This restriction is there for a reason. If you want to play the high end maps, you need to earn your way there. In fact I'd like to see a kill count implemented to access the newer maps, so all the level 41 leeches with 14K kills don't get rewarded for being lazy slackers and making everyone else to work harder so they can get a free pass. But that's just my opinion.

-no
05-18-2014, 04:29 PM
At level 21, you would be one-hit by every single mob in Tinderin. This restriction is there for a reason. If you want to play the high end maps, you need to earn your way there. In fact I'd like to see a kill count implemented to access the newer maps, so all the level 41 leeches with 14K kills don't get rewarded for being lazy slackers and making everyone else to work harder so they can get a free pass. But that's just my opinion.

I like that idea

Wutzgood
05-18-2014, 05:22 PM

One of the best suggestions ever. If that topic about rewarding suggestions with platinum ever came true you deserve 100 IMO. Can't stand leeches.

Topchar
05-18-2014, 05:33 PM
i've seen lvl 8 in Keyls City.

sorry my english

Wutzgood
05-18-2014, 05:58 PM
i've seen lvl 8 in Keyls City.

sorry my english

They got there before the glitch was fixed. Think it was for about a week after shuyal first came out that low levels were able to enter shuyal

Sariita
05-18-2014, 05:59 PM
They got there before the glitch was fixed. Think it was for about a week after shuyal first came out that low levels were able to enter shuyal
A few days after Shuyal release actually.

Xeusx
05-18-2014, 08:29 PM
Ok....
Whats the point for going to shuyal?

VenomsChaos
05-18-2014, 09:49 PM
i do understand you are talking about shuyal town <<<< not dungeons.. correct me if i am right ...

towns have lvl limit and really i like that. low lvls can stay in low lvl towns and can search party or sales on that towns..
and end game player can go tindrin town for the find team or hight prize sales... imagine it if i try sell a arcane item on low lvl map <<<< alot low lvl player will spamm me also not seriously buyers will keep waste my time... ( sametimes lvl 41 players doing it to but its wery rarely )

i remember when i sell a arcane egg in low lvl map.. twinks keep spamm + offer me + anys keep trade but all was waste time...