PDA

View Full Version : Best Pet For Sorcerer

Eric Fridley
05-18-2014, 05:35 PM
What's the best pet for sorcerer I'm choosing between Clyde and Colton and maybe malison but witch one should I go with I seen a lot of sorcerer running around with Colton so I mite just buy one for 85000 cause can't wait to get 500 story tokens oh have 90

Primeblades
05-18-2014, 11:37 PM
Clyde is a great pet if you have the platinum, Colton is great too, I suggest you get them both! If you seem to have a lot of platinum I would also get slag.

grumpy
05-22-2014, 01:54 PM
U can search for this info rather than create a new thread. Tons of information.

Generally, and this is my list:

Arcane - Samael, Whim
Mythic - Slag, Abaddon, Grimm
Legendary - Orion, Clyde, Haze, Malison,
Epic - Ethyl

Best Value - Orion (he gives int, str, hp, dmg reduction, dmg% increase, debuffs mobs, and causes PANIC**) plus hes super cheap in CS.

Overrated - Colton, dude gives no HP, and his arcane range is so tiny, it's practically is useless

IMO Panic is one of the best game mechanics for mage and is the reason why I run with Slag\Clyde\Orion in rotation and a Magmatic Totem in PVE. It stuns bosses and has no immunity and makes my life easier in elites. This is just my personal opinion though.

Newcomx
05-23-2014, 04:10 AM
Below 85 k, colton... if u have more gold.. scorn (for legendary pet)

Kreasadriii
05-29-2014, 07:22 PM
Just for info:
If you are a twinks, colton could beat rogue with samael and glacian or hj at same lvl..

Elite mage use colton because the crit stand long about 6 seconds..

No doubt, Colton still better than scorn, why? Because scorn sacrifice armor to damage, and passive colton stunt enemies.,
That's why many pro mage keep looking after colton than scorn..

Bigboyblue
05-30-2014, 06:28 AM
I prefer Clyde to Colton. He has a panic ability which can help with clock drops during shield cooldown. If you have a good tank you can use Colton but without one hands down Clyde.

Otahaanak
05-30-2014, 07:50 AM
Clyde, Orion, Ethyl, Colton in that order for me. Clyde is first due to his high int, panic and critical bonus.

I do use Colton from time to time in mid level elites - but his small AA area limits him for me

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Energizeric
05-31-2014, 12:24 AM
I've been using Shadowlurk this past week, and I think he may be the best legendary pet for sorcerer. That arcane ability really causes a huge damage increase. I don't know of another pet, even Arcane, who gives a 20% damage increase, and this one also gives a 20% crit boost along with it. And even during the AA cooldown, you still get 10% damage boost from his happiness bonus.