PDA

View Full Version : Swag and Anguish @ Elite Wraith!

Waheedski
05-18-2014, 07:04 PM
Never had a day gone by where'd I had not braggeth my exploits, til the pesky rogue quippeth :-

'THERE ARE TWO BOSSES AT ASHRAL TOWER! KEEP YOUR GOB SHUT TILL YOU KILL THE ELITE ONE! OK!'

Pesky rogue for she art delicate with her words :)

In reply I sayeth, pesky rogue do not mocketh me, then with a glare that hath freezeth my gizzards in fear, I took her word as scripture. I then checketh, it seems the Tower of Ashral is indeed a host to this horror of horrors, protected by elite personal skeletal guards, numerous never-ending attacking vines, green ground poison and protective orange bile! After seeing all this, one seriously puke-eth in mouth!

Assistance was required and my cries harkened a lovely rogue and a loony tank. The rogue who came to my aid lay siege upon the tower and with devastating attacks heralded us into the inner sanctum of Elite Wraith, the name of this rogue is non other than LadySwagger ~ Arlors own queen of total swaggeth. The loony tank who cometh, art a wonderful friend who go-eth by the name of Lunaticus - I kid ye not!

As we battled this elite foe, the lameness of the tanks unfolded -_-

With the inability of the tanks to fight close combat due to the poison and bile, myself and Lunaticus hath both become liabilities.

The rogues held there own, pesky rogue buzzed and fought fiercely, LadySwagger styled it out with swag, devastation and resilience while the tanks erm...we died continuously and where nothing but a terrible embarrassment, unfortunately time and my lameness was the enemy.

Thus I proclaimeth, we fight another day! To LadySwagger I would like to thank you immensely for your awesomeness and putting up with some hapless tanks :)

Myself and Lunaticus, we stayed in the corner hugging each other and crying, while pesky rogue slapped our knuckles for being o' so lame!

Summerland
05-18-2014, 07:42 PM
OMG. What a horrific tale, told so well that it kept me laughing. Well done! :strawberry:

Shiro
05-18-2014, 08:33 PM
lol entertaining story, thanks

Anarchist
05-18-2014, 08:48 PM
Dang! Mighty warrior you lost again to thy pesky rogue! :-/

Waheedski
05-19-2014, 02:37 AM
Dang! Mighty warrior you lost again to thy pesky rogue! :-/

Sadly that is the norm now lol.

Amicusdei
05-19-2014, 05:00 PM
Another winner!
Keep em coming!!

Titanfall
05-19-2014, 05:24 PM
Sir your stories never fail to make me laugh my butt off, as some may say

Ophelia
05-20-2014, 03:52 AM
waheedskiiiii,
ladyswagger here.
head over heels in love with your writing..it's so entertaining to read ;)

keep them coming, brother;
and let's run this map again sometime soon !
we are gonna get that boss good,
he wouldn't know what hit him :P

katish
05-20-2014, 09:42 AM
Entertaining!

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk

Waheedski
05-20-2014, 04:32 PM
waheedskiiiii,
ladyswagger here.
Head over heels in love with your writing..it's so entertaining to read ;)

keep them coming, brother;
and let's run this map again sometime soon !
We are gonna get that boss good,
he wouldn't know what hit him :p

oh hai :)