PDA

View Full Version : Avid Giveaway Event Number One!

AvidLegend
05-18-2014, 08:22 PM
I'm putting this together on the fly because I've made everyone wait so long already. This event will help players pass over the wait that is still required until my main events. It will be held at 7pm my time tonight May 18th (UTC -800). Everyone is welcome. Simply PM me "Scavangerhunt" and I will give you the first clue. Use the clue to figure out which item I am talking about, go get that item, then show it to me in a trade window to get the next clue for the next item. This will continue until you get to the last item. First 5 players to show me final item will get 1m each! Good luck and have fun.

Sorry to all those who miss this event because of late notice.

synfullmagic_23110
05-18-2014, 08:22 PM
Yay

Azataso
05-18-2014, 08:42 PM
So...much...work!

AvidLegend
05-18-2014, 08:58 PM
It's beginning good luck all

Rescind
05-18-2014, 09:30 PM
meh you didnt answer me when i asked for the first clue.. seems like you were only giving them out to your friends.

AvidLegend
05-18-2014, 09:48 PM
Event officially ended. 5m given away this far much more to go!

In case you missed it the items and clues were as follows.

I'm feeling weak. Can you help me out? - health potion

Thanks, have you met gladiator? He has a gem I want can you get it for me? - gladiators gem

That's the one, but it's kind of dark in here can you find me a light source? - torch

Much better! But it's getting late and I have nothing to wear. Do you have any extra PJ's? - any holiday PJ armor

That's perfect! Can you get me something to drink though? I'm pretty thirsty... - hooch hat/jug shield

Lastly before I give you my gold I want you to admit your true greed. What is the biggest coin you have ever seen and wanted? - ancient coin shield

Thanks to all who participated many more events to come!

AvidLegend
05-18-2014, 09:49 PM
meh you didnt answer me when i asked for the first clue.. seems like you were only giving them out to your friends.

I was in trade window after trade window it's hard to read what you are saying. The instructions were to trade me and show me item to get clue. Next time I'll have someone stand by to help me with crowd control.

Boiled_35
05-18-2014, 09:53 PM
Great to see someone giving back :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SillyJuan
05-18-2014, 09:59 PM
Wow I missed it :( when is the next event

Boiled_35
05-18-2014, 10:04 PM
Wow I missed it :( when is the next event

I missed it too, but theres always next time! :D

SillyJuan
05-18-2014, 10:05 PM
I missed it too, but theres always next time! :D

Yeah I guess hopefully he let's us know earlier next time :)
Anyway gz and ty on the first giveaway avid

AvidLegend
05-19-2014, 01:37 AM
A player in game was asking for someone to double his money (probably because he heard a scammer in towne advertising) so I legitimately doubled his money and all his friends then game and next thing I new 5m was gone so I stopped. Other players wanted gold and were asking and I said to wait for events I'm hosting which someone pointed out, rightfully so, that I've been saying that for awhile (because it's taking a bit of time to sell my rares) and still haven't done one yet. So I threw this event together with an hours notice to bring the peace between now and my main events arrival. So please don't feel left out! There is much more to come!