PDA

View Full Version : Hiding in the closet.

Anarchist
05-19-2014, 03:48 AM
In the the dark corners of Windmoore's bar i found her half drunk of Gustav tales and beer

Ps: How do i enter there?

Madnex
05-19-2014, 03:56 AM
You pay me. ;)

Or ask, it's been spreading faster than lighting after I showed off and explained the method to a couple of people about a week ago. Originally discovered by Clown, me and Ghost back in S2. :)

Kreasadriii
05-19-2014, 03:56 AM
Miss Fraaa...
What you doing there? LoL

ClumsyCactus
05-19-2014, 04:21 AM
You pay me. ;)

Or ask, it's been spreading faster than lighting after I showed off and explained the method to a couple of people about a week ago. Originally discovered by Clown, me and Ghost back in S2. :)

How do u do it? I can easily do it without being seen by others, but this?

Madnex
05-19-2014, 04:27 AM
How do u do it? I can easily do it without being seen by others, but this?
There are specific spots that allow you to go outside the map by the way you describe (being pulled back to entrance point and not being seen by others) simply by walking into them. In those spots, positioning yourself and using dash skills in succession allows you to pierce through the wall and walk outside. These spots are being referred to as perfect OOM spots (so far found around 5-6 of them). :)

ClumsyCactus
05-19-2014, 05:02 AM
There are specific spots that allow you to go outside the map by the way you describe (being pulled back to entrance point and not being seen by others) simply by walking into them. In those spots, positioning yourself and using dash skills in succession allows you to pierce through the wall and walk outside. These spots are being referred to as perfect OOM spots (so far found around 5-6 of them). :)

I think i know one of these spots then :) i will have to experiment... Haha

Cray
05-19-2014, 05:05 AM
I know it's somewhere near the counter.. cuz I always see lonely pets there when someone goes out of the map ;) I can't go out there yet though..

Madnex
05-19-2014, 06:10 AM
Both of you, I'm online if you want me to show you. ;)

kyou19
05-19-2014, 06:26 AM
http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m421/kyou89/1c1496adf539e99ea3cf0095360f84f2.jpg

Helicopter
05-19-2014, 06:35 AM
You pay me. ;)

Show off. Jk D: I was there when you explained,(I didn't understand you) but it was Zeus who taught me. I think, the one guy you made a mistake showing, is Heusadref. He and his alts are spreading the secret whenever he goes into the tavern. He even mocks people when they can't do it.

Madnex
05-19-2014, 06:54 AM
Show off. Jk D: I was there when you explained,(I didn't understand you) but it was Zeus who taught me. I think, the one guy you made a mistake showing, is Heusadref. He and his alts are spreading the secret whenever he goes into the tavern. He even mocks people when they can't do it.
Possibly but! After a few days I taught my original young grasshoppers, I ran into them teaching others multiple times. So I'm not directly responsible for those who misuse it. :D

ClumsyCactus
05-19-2014, 07:03 AM
Possibly but! After a few days I taught my original young grasshoppers, I ran into them teaching others multiple times. So I'm not directly responsible for those who misuse it. :D

Haha, when i am online can you teach me? I will pm u when i get online

Serancha
05-19-2014, 08:37 AM
In other news:

It is suspected that there will be rolling blackouts across the southern US later this week. Reliable sources indicate that this will be caused by a new "Perfect OOM" tour service overloading the server and causing the entire framework of Arcane Legends to disintegrate.

Prahasit Prahi
05-19-2014, 02:18 PM
Oh no
Everyone found out my trick LOL
Hehe.

~Prahi