PDA

View Full Version : racism

for the lulz
05-19-2014, 08:32 AM
Hello everyone.... Im not expecting anything to be done about this but i just wanted to express myself somewhere .

A couple of days ago me and my indian friend were pvping and He feels more comfortable speaking in our native language . Then this bear boots him with the reason "your language and country is stupid , get out" .
I feel like an idiot now that i started thrash talking to him instead of taking any screenshots . But whatever , whats done is done right? Innicially i was very upset and i told some of my friends to hunt him down and word spread that he was being racist . But now hes put some sort of twist on it and whenever i join a game , he says "Look racist liar is here". Idk what to say to this cus when he says that ,everyone becomes all curious and asks him what happened . Then he makes up some bs story and everyone turns towards me when im the actual victim here . I try to explain what happened but they say "stop lying nooob , hunted , gtfo ".

Idk what to do guys....any thoughts?

Ps im not looking for sympathy or crying for attention , im just sad and i had no one else to talk to .

ign dualsplicer

SillyJuan
05-19-2014, 08:34 AM
People assume I crossed the border because my name is Juan, and most of tees players that are racist to me are people from the forums. But I'm not going to point out names 😄Just move along and ignore them

Ssneakykills
05-19-2014, 09:29 AM
A few racists got permanently banned a few months ago so sts will take it seriously if toucan give them the screenies

FortalWao
05-19-2014, 09:53 AM
[QUOTE=bearofaltera:1645506]People assume I crossed the border because my name is Juan, and most of tees players that are racist to me are people from the forums. But I'm not going to point out names

Suentous PO
05-19-2014, 10:10 AM
I used to hate racists, now I just feel sorry for them.
But..

I feel like an idiot now that i started thrash talking to him instead of taking any screenshots . But whatever , whats done is done right?

You tried to put out a fire with gasoline.

The "hunted" part made me laugh tho, cuz you have said that to me on a secret alt for no reason (ik it was a joke).

"K hunted"

iiirootzz
05-19-2014, 07:47 PM
Lol Dual you are a racist lel

Schnitzel
05-19-2014, 09:40 PM
email the name of the player that offended you and your friend (because you don't have screenshots, tell support the time (with time zone and date) and the place/map that this happened).

In the future, as Suentous PO said,

You tried to put out a fire with gasoline.

Don't insult back, that will only get you into trouble as well.

Faliziaga
05-20-2014, 02:07 AM
The "hunted" part made me laugh tho, cuz you have said that to me on a secret alt for no reason (ik it was a joke).

"K hunted"
You pmmed that to me, too. "K hunted"

for the lulz
05-20-2014, 02:17 AM
Lol Dual you are a racist lel

dude im not ...

bglir
05-20-2014, 02:44 AM
Hello everyone.... Im not expecting anything to be done about this but i just wanted to express myself somewhere .

A couple of days ago me and my indian friend were pvping and He feels more comfortable speaking in our native language . Then this bear boots him with the reason "your language and country is stupid , get out" .
I feel like an idiot now that i started thrash talking to him instead of taking any screenshots . But whatever , whats done is done right? Innicially i was very upset and i told some of my friends to hunt him down and word spread that he was being racist . But now hes put some sort of twist on it and whenever i join a game , he says "Look racist liar is here". Idk what to say to this cus when he says that ,everyone becomes all curious and asks him what happened . Then he makes up some bs story and everyone turns towards me when im the actual victim here . I try to explain what happened but they say "stop lying nooob , hunted , gtfo ".

Idk what to do guys....any thoughts?

Ps im not looking for sympathy or crying for attention , im just sad and i had no one else to talk to .

ign dualsplicer

You should have known better than to have this problem reported to support, having others to help you go against someone without concrete proof is just makes you bad, and you already well known for rushing including rushing me for no reason at all and that's the biggest mistake you have ever made, now every time you see me in arena you better bet on your kdr will get way worse than before. who knows behind your story there is something you ain't telling the whole truth.

IGN Storm
05-20-2014, 03:13 AM
You should have known better than to have this problem reported to support, having others to help you go against someone without concrete proof is just makes you bad, and you already well known for rushing including rushing me for no reason at all and that's the biggest mistake you have ever made, now every time you see me in arena you better bet on your kdr will get way worse than before. who knows behind your story there is something you ain't telling the whole truth.

Are you implying that he deserved the racist remarks?

for the lulz
05-20-2014, 04:23 AM

So you are saying...that if i prefer fast paced pvp , its okay to make racial remarks on me ? Listen bro , i didnt name anyone , i didnt ask for help , i just wanted to speak my mind out . If i was looking for sympathy i wudnt make a post on the forums for aggressive ppl like you to make negative comments on it .

for the lulz
05-20-2014, 04:24 AM
cud any mods please close this thread? iv had enough