PDA

View Full Version : Class Loot Elixer's (My Opinion)

Madxnoob
05-19-2014, 08:35 AM
I think Class Loot elixers should be taken off the market at the sametime with 60m Combo, so they'll gain value(cause im sure everyone stocked up). Also I only see these valueable n holiday events when we trying to quicky loot special items for our character before an event ends. Also, their completly useless at the moment since we know where everything drops at. Just my opinion, what is your's?

Rare
05-19-2014, 08:46 AM
I don't agree anything should be removed from the market to "increase value". They are what they are.

But I do agree that they are kind of useless except in two elite maps (helm and armor). The classy looter I mean.

If we are talking about events... even during tarlok the loot came from chests. So the lix wouldn't help there.

Madxnoob
05-19-2014, 09:08 AM
I don't agree anything should be removed from the market to "increase value". They are what they are.

But I do agree that they are kind of useless except in two elite maps (helm and armor). The classy looter I mean.

If we are talking about events... even during tarlok the loot came from chests. So the lix wouldn't help there.
Just reminded me, even holiday events it wont help :-/ guess I was thinken PL xD
I