View Full Version : Any Cool iPod Touch games?

TheLaw
12-27-2010, 02:35 AM
Free ones, I currently only have Stick Wars II. Super addicting.

smoae
12-27-2010, 02:41 AM
EA has a big sale almost all there games for 99 cents. I recommend need for speed hot pursuit and command and conquer.

As for free, bouncedown and istunt are fun.

TheLaw
12-27-2010, 08:36 AM
I conquered C&C. Need For Speed aint that fun, my friend says. I can only download free games :(

Lesrider
12-27-2010, 09:12 AM
Most free games either suck or are just demos. That's why they're free. Some good games (like gameloft games) go on sale for 99 cents at times, but very rarely do they put them out for free.

smoae
12-27-2010, 09:34 AM
I conquered C&C. Need For Speed aint that fun, my friend says. I can only download free games :(
The new need for speed is actually very fun.
Also get the app called appminer. It will tell all the games that usually cost money but are free for a li
Limited time, and it updates very day. It also shows on sale apps. (like EA's sale)

Most free games either suck or are just demos. That's why they're free. Some good games (like gameloft games) go on sale for 99 cents at times, but very rarely do they put them out for free.
Actually there are lots of really good free games.

Kossi
12-27-2010, 09:51 AM
I strongly suggest these:
need for speed:UNDERCOVER
payback
modern combat 2
Nova 2
sololomoms keep may still be free, hurry!
Cod zombies

Lesrider
12-27-2010, 09:56 AM
Sololomoms lol
You actually like solomon's keep? I erased it after 5 min bc the controls pissed me off.

Guolin
12-27-2010, 10:32 PM
Download FreeAppADay and Openfeint's Spotlight App. A lot of really great paid games were made free thanks to them - some that I still play today are Uniwar, Civilization Revolution ($6 game made free!), Tilt to Live, LetsTans, Tiki Premium, Chopchop Runner, Tesla Wars, and Babylonian Twins, just to name a few!

Sanatorium
12-27-2010, 11:25 PM
I heard Infinity Blade is good, I don't own an iOS, but I've seen videos and it looks decent.
They also said that supposedly an expansion is coming out soon for it, seems fun.

TheLaw
12-28-2010, 02:51 AM
Lesrider, some free games are addictive.

'm the type of guy who goes after Role Playing games. played most of the payed ones from my friend's Jailbroken iPod.

Lesrider
12-28-2010, 09:08 AM
Lesrider, some free games are addictive.

'm the type of guy who goes after Role Playing games. played most of the payed ones from my friend's Jailbroken iPod.

Most of my free games kept me occupied very briefly. That's not to say you can't find occasional gem for free, but it's usually a temporary sale.
As for RPGs, the popular ones like Zenobia and Caligo chaser (got that for free) are awful IMO. The controls are just a disaster. I don't bother with games that I can't even control.
Any decent RPGs are usually gonna cost at least a buck ;)