PDA

View Full Version : Real ctf

ClumsyCactus
05-20-2014, 12:27 PM
Is there any Way to play CTF (capture the flag) Endgame?
Or Do i have to keep playing FTF? (free to flag)
I am getting terribly tired of the Way people act when they have flag. They are all like "you can't attack me, i'm flagging!" I understand perfectly that you want to Flag, with the new system and all, but I Honestly don't care.
I think that the people Who want to pvp should get to pvp, not just team with your opponents, and everyone rages if you kill someone.
(Although i am pretty weak, so i don't kill people that often XD)
That was all i had to say, and if there is any magic pvp gang Who actually plays ctf, Let me be with you please ^^
Also, if anyone start discussing that it is a certain guilds Fault or something, I will propably haunt u forever ^^

supersyan
05-20-2014, 12:50 PM
PVP broken since last season. New flagging rule has opposite effect. new flagging rule promotes free flagging, ganging, spot blocking. Now its all about dirty play. There is no right solution right now. To get flag, guilds and allies always blocks game. If you attack flagger, he/she screams and they gang you and nobody on your team helps you.

In worst case scenario if your guildless your food for everyone.
The temporary solution is join any top pvp guilds or their alliances ( but whats worse than that? joining them? your becoming one of them?)

Best solution is stay out of PVP

Anarchist
05-20-2014, 12:59 PM
I don't know if you know already but i found out there is a thread in the pvp section where players organize real ctf maybe you should subscribe too.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?148841-Let-s-play-real-CTF!-Flag-to-5-wins!

ClumsyCactus
05-20-2014, 01:01 PM
I don't know if you know already but i found out there is a thread in the pvp section where players organize real ctf maybe you should subscribe too.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?148841-Let-s-play-real-CTF!-Flag-to-5-wins!
Thanks so much!

Sheener
05-20-2014, 03:02 PM
Yea it is pretty boring