PDA

View Full Version : Skill/Attribute guide?

Stormex
12-27-2010, 07:29 AM
Is there any skill & different attribute(stats) guide cos i know that there's quite a few different build and I can't really find threads here explainin about the different builds..

So I'm not sure which build is good for me! Please help :)

One more question, is 1hand or 2hand better? ( in PvE and PvP )

Eleanor
12-27-2010, 08:21 AM
I'm trying to create one... Though, I'm still having trouble getting the exact numbers of a few of the attributes...

ECHUSER
12-27-2010, 10:06 AM
i only play pve. when there are other mages in the game, i usually play with a 2 handed weapon to get the most out of my skills (pure int mage). when i'm the only mage, i'll play w a 1 handed weapon and an eye for more armor. gotta stay alive so i can heal and resurrect if necesassary.

Eleanor
12-27-2010, 11:13 AM
If you're just looking for an explanation of builds... I think you'll find it here...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?14916-Enchantress-Class-Head-Quarters

Pharcyde
12-27-2010, 09:44 PM
I'm trying to create one... Though, I'm still having trouble getting the exact numbers of a few of the attributes...

Haha thats why I gave up on it. It seems simple enough but theres weird periods in the stats where say Str will boost like 4-7 hp in a row.. Soo confusing..

Eleanor
12-27-2010, 09:53 PM
That's the same problem I have... And with int and mana... Sigh...

But I will finish that guide though... Haha! I'm done with mostly everything (especially the highlights I used) except those other anomalies... Just got done with the int table last night

Pharcyde
12-27-2010, 09:55 PM
That's the same problem I have... And with int and mana... Sigh...

But I will finish that guide though... Haha! I'm done with mostly everything (especially the highlights I used) except those other anomalies... Just got done with the int table last night

Do you want me to post a link to it on my thread or do you want me to post the actual table on my thread? I don't wanna take any credit from you since you did the work.

Oh oh and like when you do like a int/str mix it gets reallly whacky!

Eleanor
12-27-2010, 10:08 PM
Strangely, if I figure out the formula, I think that would be a breeze... Haha!

Let's wait till I finish the guide... Haha!

Pharcyde
12-27-2010, 10:10 PM
Strangely, if I figure out the formula, I think that would be a breeze... Haha!

Let's wait till I finish the guide... Haha!

I think it would be easier to figure out if I had some good work room and nice tables to organize the data. I don't think I'm gonna put the time into a video game to go to my local library and make stat charts. By that point I think it would be fair to say I have no life :).

Eleanor
12-27-2010, 10:33 PM
Now that's not fair... I think you were just suggesting that I had no life... Haha!

Well just to be clear, I don't work on this 24/7 since I have a social life outside here... And I think I just am fast in progress... Haha!

Defensive!!!!

Pharcyde
12-27-2010, 10:45 PM
hahah no no I didn't mean to make it sound like I was saying you had no life! I was saying that the stuff that I woulda done to get better results woulda made me a no life! :P.

Eleanor
12-27-2010, 10:53 PM
Now that's more like it... But it still sounds insulting... Haha!

Anyway, let's end this for now (got my eye on you... Haha!)
Gotta learn Japanese

Pharcyde
12-28-2010, 02:32 AM
Now that's more like it... But it still sounds insulting... Haha!

Anyway, let's end this for now (got my eye on you... Haha!)
Gotta learn Japanese

Haha sorryy!!