PDA

View Full Version : Pzplzplzplz

Reunegade
05-20-2014, 03:39 PM
Donate gold to fund the tourney plxxx

Sheugokin
05-20-2014, 03:41 PM
Idk bro. I wanted endgame pvp with endgame gear.

Reunegade
05-20-2014, 03:44 PM
Aight, ill make a vote. Endgame gear vs. l 50 gear

XghostzX
05-20-2014, 03:49 PM
lv 50 gear pls

Trenton
05-20-2014, 04:00 PM
On one end I can see where it sucks to use endgame gear but at the same time, people aren't used to L50 gear. It's like when "naked fights" used to be popular, you have to use completely different strategies because it's so different than what you're used to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Oldcoot
05-20-2014, 04:08 PM
I said I would but you haven't found me ingame yet

Reunegade
05-20-2014, 04:14 PM
H sry cooty, can u get on nao

Oldcoot
05-20-2014, 04:52 PM
Sry, at work now but play at lunch. 3 1/2 hrs from now

dudetus
05-21-2014, 11:45 PM
I'll give gold if u can spot me online

Reunegade
05-22-2014, 06:21 AM
Ok! My ign is iReun/Adamance

Rot
05-22-2014, 06:34 AM
wat turnei

i donate 47

Hardcorexd
05-22-2014, 11:01 AM
Donate gold to fund the tourney plxxx

Tourney is dead without me

Reunegade
05-24-2014, 10:21 AM
Tourney is dead without me
Tourney is dead with you

Xyzther
05-24-2014, 05:33 PM
The world is better without me

If you say so

Hardcorexd
05-24-2014, 07:02 PM
I'm better of dead.

I agree.

Promagin
05-24-2014, 10:51 PM
1) YOU Matter | You are the only person who can be YOU

Everyone has a different life journey and a different story to tell. We all face different challenges. We all gain different experiences. There are billions of people on this planet, and yet YOU are the only person who is Exactly like You. Believe it or not, this simple fact is incredibly important. Don’t even for a second allow yourself to think anything different.

2) You Are Valuable | You Have Purpose, You are Important

No matter who you are, you can provide value. We each have an individual purpose that cannot be compared to everyone else. You have a different perspective to share. You can shed light on a situation that maybe no one else can possibly provide. You can utilize your unique experiences to help and positively influence others.

At the end of the day, always remember that You Are Important. STOP comparing yourself to everyone else. Value, appreciate and learn from others, but don’t cut yourself short. We have all unique abilities and talents. Always remain Humble and Kind but believe in yourself and appreciate Your Own Value.

3) Love Others | You are Capable of Loving and Being Loved

Loving and receiving love is one of the most incredible human abilities. Providing joy and happiness to others is what gives meaning to life. Love and care is what provides value to our lives, it provides depth and reason. It provides hope, wonder and excitement. Love for our friends, family and partners, is what makes each day worth every challenge and every experience.

4) Provide Happiness | You can Provide Happiness and Joy

You can Provide Happiness. You can Provide Joy into the lives of others. Make sure to tell those around you whom you love and care for, how much You Do Care. Give them a hug and a smile. Not only tell them, but SHOW THEM each day. Love and care provides continuous fulfillment in your life and the lives of others, keep spreading your kindness and love. You never know whose day you may brighten. Your Love, Care and Kindness Makes a Difference.

5) Be An Inspiration | You Can Help and Inspire Others

One of the greatest joys in life is helping and inspiring others along the way. We all need support from others. It’s human nature. We all need to be inspired and sometimes inspiration can be received from others. Sometimes, all we need is for someone to Believe in Us, someone to tell us how much they value and support us. You can be the one to support others. You can be the one to give someone a positive light and a helping hand. Helping others not only provides inspiration, but it will also ignite a spark within you. You feel valued from helping others as well. It’s like a continuous circle; when you inspire, you also Feel Inspired.

6) Create Life Lessons | You Can Turn Your Challenges into Life Lessons

Life is not meant to be easy. It is a challenge and some days are tougher than others. With every challenge, we gain the opportunity to Grow Stronger. We can continuously improve who we are and what we are capable of achieving. Instead of allowing a challenge to bring you down, Keep Pushing forward. Turn each challenge into a lesson that you can also share with others.

7) Teach Your Passion | Teach Others Your Skill Set

Being passionate for your goals is one of the most important elements of success and personal fulfillment. When you love and enjoy what you’re doing, goal setting becomes fun and motivating. Not only this, but those that are truly passionate for their goals and skill set, can teach others as well.

Teaching others provides fulfillment. It allows you to pass on your knowledge and expertise to someone else. Being a mentor to others also helps you explore/improve your skill set in a different light. No matter how skilled you are, there is always something new to learn. Always remember that helping others is a wonderful part of life. Teaching and inspiring others provides meaning and depth to our lives. You can pass on your knowledge and skill set to future generations. No matter how large or small your contribution is, Your Contribution Matters.

8) Set an Example | You Can set a Good and Positive Example

Not everyone is going to be Kind, but YOU can be the one to set the good example, you can be the one to lead the way. Life is tough. Some people can be cruel, rude and mean. But Do Not allow that to affect you and your mindset. Do not allow negativity to impact your outlook on life. Instead, teach positivity. Associate closely with those who do Value Positivity, those who are kind and caring. Always remember to be Kind to all and set that good example. But there is no need to associate closely with those who intentionally bring others down.

The key here to remember is that those who are negative, are struggling themselves. They are fighting insecurity, jealously and unhappiness. This is why being Kind to those who are unkind, is very important. But there is a difference between being kind and being “friends” with those who are ill-intentioned. Try to influence those who are negative and Be Kind to All; but choose to surround yourself with Kind, Caring, Supportive People.

9) Be Passionate and Determined | YOU Can Show Others that Anything is Possible

Passion and Determination will take you farther than you can imagine. Those who just settle or are afraid to take chances, will not reach that true life fulfillment. Let go of fear. Take Chances. Do Your Best. SET GOALS. Take each day step-by-step, but also write down your long-term goals and growth. Track your growth and progress. Be Kind to Yourself and Keep Growing YOU. Determination, Passion and the willingness to keep moving forward, is the true key for long-term success.

10) YOU can be a Leader | Influence others to achieve their own Greatness

Be a LEADER. Leadership is about inspiring and influencing others. Leadership is about influencing others to achieve their own Greatness. YOU can be a Leader. No matter who you are, YOU can positively influence and lead others. You can lend a helping hand. You can provide encouragement. YOU can make a difference in the lives of others. Never underestimate yourself and your capabilities. Be Passionate, Be Genuine, Be Yourself. And always remember that YOU MATTER. You Are Important.

Xyzther
05-24-2014, 11:56 PM
I agree.

I am of dead? What does that mean

Boiled_35
05-25-2014, 12:12 AM
1) YOU Matter | You are the only person who can be YOU

Everyone has a different life journey and a different story to tell. We all face different challenges. We all gain different experiences. There are billions of people on this planet, and yet YOU are the only person who is Exactly like You. Believe it or not, this simple fact is incredibly important. Don’t even for a second allow yourself to think anything different.

2) You Are Valuable | You Have Purpose, You are Important

No matter who you are, you can provide value. We each have an individual purpose that cannot be compared to everyone else. You have a different perspective to share. You can shed light on a situation that maybe no one else can possibly provide. You can utilize your unique experiences to help and positively influence others.

At the end of the day, always remember that You Are Important. STOP comparing yourself to everyone else. Value, appreciate and learn from others, but don’t cut yourself short. We have all unique abilities and talents. Always remain Humble and Kind but believe in yourself and appreciate Your Own Value.

3) Love Others | You are Capable of Loving and Being Loved

Loving and receiving love is one of the most incredible human abilities. Providing joy and happiness to others is what gives meaning to life. Love and care is what provides value to our lives, it provides depth and reason. It provides hope, wonder and excitement. Love for our friends, family and partners, is what makes each day worth every challenge and every experience.

4) Provide Happiness | You can Provide Happiness and Joy

You can Provide Happiness. You can Provide Joy into the lives of others. Make sure to tell those around you whom you love and care for, how much You Do Care. Give them a hug and a smile. Not only tell them, but SHOW THEM each day. Love and care provides continuous fulfillment in your life and the lives of others, keep spreading your kindness and love. You never know whose day you may brighten. Your Love, Care and Kindness Makes a Difference.

5) Be An Inspiration | You Can Help and Inspire Others

One of the greatest joys in life is helping and inspiring others along the way. We all need support from others. It’s human nature. We all need to be inspired and sometimes inspiration can be received from others. Sometimes, all we need is for someone to Believe in Us, someone to tell us how much they value and support us. You can be the one to support others. You can be the one to give someone a positive light and a helping hand. Helping others not only provides inspiration, but it will also ignite a spark within you. You feel valued from helping others as well. It’s like a continuous circle; when you inspire, you also Feel Inspired.

6) Create Life Lessons | You Can Turn Your Challenges into Life Lessons

Life is not meant to be easy. It is a challenge and some days are tougher than others. With every challenge, we gain the opportunity to Grow Stronger. We can continuously improve who we are and what we are capable of achieving. Instead of allowing a challenge to bring you down, Keep Pushing forward. Turn each challenge into a lesson that you can also share with others.

7) Teach Your Passion | Teach Others Your Skill Set

Being passionate for your goals is one of the most important elements of success and personal fulfillment. When you love and enjoy what you’re doing, goal setting becomes fun and motivating. Not only this, but those that are truly passionate for their goals and skill set, can teach others as well.

Teaching others provides fulfillment. It allows you to pass on your knowledge and expertise to someone else. Being a mentor to others also helps you explore/improve your skill set in a different light. No matter how skilled you are, there is always something new to learn. Always remember that helping others is a wonderful part of life. Teaching and inspiring others provides meaning and depth to our lives. You can pass on your knowledge and skill set to future generations. No matter how large or small your contribution is, Your Contribution Matters.

8) Set an Example | You Can set a Good and Positive Example

Not everyone is going to be Kind, but YOU can be the one to set the good example, you can be the one to lead the way. Life is tough. Some people can be cruel, rude and mean. But Do Not allow that to affect you and your mindset. Do not allow negativity to impact your outlook on life. Instead, teach positivity. Associate closely with those who do Value Positivity, those who are kind and caring. Always remember to be Kind to all and set that good example. But there is no need to associate closely with those who intentionally bring others down.

The key here to remember is that those who are negative, are struggling themselves. They are fighting insecurity, jealously and unhappiness. This is why being Kind to those who are unkind, is very important. But there is a difference between being kind and being “friends” with those who are ill-intentioned. Try to influence those who are negative and Be Kind to All; but choose to surround yourself with Kind, Caring, Supportive People.

9) Be Passionate and Determined | YOU Can Show Others that Anything is Possible

Passion and Determination will take you farther than you can imagine. Those who just settle or are afraid to take chances, will not reach that true life fulfillment. Let go of fear. Take Chances. Do Your Best. SET GOALS. Take each day step-by-step, but also write down your long-term goals and growth. Track your growth and progress. Be Kind to Yourself and Keep Growing YOU. Determination, Passion and the willingness to keep moving forward, is the true key for long-term success.

10) YOU can be a Leader | Influence others to achieve their own Greatness

Be a LEADER. Leadership is about inspiring and influencing others. Leadership is about influencing others to achieve their own Greatness. YOU can be a Leader. No matter who you are, YOU can positively influence and lead others. You can lend a helping hand. You can provide encouragement. YOU can make a difference in the lives of others. Never underestimate yourself and your capabilities. Be Passionate, Be Genuine, Be Yourself. And always remember that YOU MATTER. You Are Important.

How long did this take? 😳

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Promagin
05-25-2014, 12:23 AM
How long did this take? ��

My friend Brooke made it for my friend who was struggling with depression.

Boiled_35
05-25-2014, 12:25 AM

>.< I hope your friend read this full and feels better ❤️

dudetus
05-25-2014, 02:28 AM

Pills, therapist, do things u like with the people u want.

Dats how u recover from depression

Promagin
05-25-2014, 09:45 AM
Pills, therapist, do things u like with the people u want.

Dats how u recover from depression

My friend was suffering through clinical depression, that was a year or two ago.

Xyzther
05-25-2014, 08:43 PM