PDA

View Full Version : Blitzso is banned? (not blitz/vvyat)

Blitzso
05-20-2014, 11:54 PM
So today after work I try to get on PL and both my devices are banned forever for violating terms and services?

The last thing I did wrong was rush a rushed in l15 PvP?

I feel I do my part in the community and this was a mistake?

Also, a friend of mine was having technical issues with his account with changing his password...

He asked me to change his pass for him and I reccomended emailing STS and he was persistent on me doing it. Was I banned for that? I changed it to what he has asked I am just so confused...

Blitzso
05-21-2014, 12:19 AM
If anyone knows sunflwershine in game please ask him to contact vani and let her know Iam not able to uphold the rresponsibility of being the GM of godfather as of the moment.

Vani
05-21-2014, 08:16 AM
Bri keep messaging to support they cant just ban you for helping someone. And sunny told me what happened. I'm sure that will be solved soon. I dont think stg mods could ban some good membet as you are.... btw read my pm ;) i have to talk to you

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk

FortalWao
05-21-2014, 08:21 AM
Bri keep messaging to support they cant just ban you for helping someone. And sunny told me what happened. I'm sure that will be solved soon. I dont think stg mods could ban some good membet as you are.... btw read my pm ;) i have to talk to you

Actually they CAN ban you for no reason at any time. And I think using someone else's acc is against ToS or something

Vani
05-21-2014, 12:09 PM
Would be very unfair to get banned for no reason and i think they wont do something like that. And about the accs... in my opinion depends...

Justg
05-21-2014, 12:32 PM
Hit us up in support(at)spacetimestudios.com, we don't discuss bans here.