PDA

View Full Version : I have a dream...

The Happiness
05-21-2014, 06:27 AM
Actually I had a dream...

Last night I dreamed about Pocket Legends. Pocket Legends was real and not a game and I was a bear, rocking some noobish gear:

I had just joined an area which was cold and icy (rather like Frozen Crossroads). I was aware that there was a girl and two guys already in the area, fighting. I joined at the same time as a guy and 'accidentally' clicked on him. There was a voice over which said "Friend code requested " and I groaned and was irritated with myself for asking to be friends without getting to know him first. Then The Voice said "Friend code accepted!" I remember sighing, annoyed with myself, and ran off down the path.

All our voices and fight sounds could be heard and I saw the first two guys with one enemy and decided they didn't need help. I ran on to the girl who was out in front and surrounded by enemies. (Strangely everyone else in my dream was human....only I was a bear). I used my skills, taunt, beckon, stomp etc and, I am ashamed to say, a bow (why not my savage set?) to quickly kill all the enemies.

The girl and I ran on and as we rounded a bend in the path, there was a derelict building, half hidden in the snow. We pushed our way inside and found ourselves in a classroom with a teacher standing beside a whiteboard and 5 small desks in a row in front of her.

I took the furthest desk and sat down, and the other girl and 3 guys sat at the remaining desks. The teacher then said, "Bear! Stand out front!"

I got up and stood in front of them all while the teacher took my place.
She then said, "Teach us.....teach us how to be revolutionists!"

And then i woke up!
Just thought I'd share....and yes, I probably do need to get out more ;) Please don't try and analyse it! Those of you who know me well and are party to my dream sharing will know this is a relatively mild and "normal" dream compared to most!

Tyranno-
05-21-2014, 06:49 AM
Thanks for sharing the edited and cleaned-up version.

This IS a family forum after all :P

SillyJuan
05-21-2014, 06:52 AM
Nice story!

Hook
05-21-2014, 10:05 AM
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

jk. lol.

Strange indeed. What could it mean...

Caiahar
05-21-2014, 11:13 AM
Does it mean your consciousness wants you to play PL again?

largecommand
05-21-2014, 12:01 PM
Wait I thought you forget 90% of your dream when you wake up....

So theres more to the story!

Ks_Leon
05-21-2014, 08:26 PM
maybe something nice in future will happen to you.btw nice dreams. (y)

MightyMicah
05-21-2014, 08:52 PM
"I had a dream...once."

Extreme
05-22-2014, 07:25 AM
Make that a movie pls, Nice story sis!

Suentous PO
05-22-2014, 01:12 PM
I had a pl dream once also.

I'm now banned from my dreams
O:

Hook
05-22-2014, 02:29 PM
I had a dream last night in which I started playing AL....

wait, No..

It was a nightmare! It was horrible...

That non-rotating camera will now haunt me for days to come :(

Oldcoot
05-22-2014, 06:02 PM
Lol, that's funny right there^^

Hook
05-22-2014, 11:57 PM
Lol, that's funny right there^^

What's funny is.. ironically , the camera couldnt chase me...

Not cuz it was fat..

but because it was designed that way :D