Need l51 rhino skill bulid
Also should I be dex/str or str/int

Caiahar
05-21-2014, 09:55 AM
Why didn't u pm me?

Trenton
05-21-2014, 02:26 PM
Or me

Oh wait bcus you apparently don't know me, considering you farmed me last night -.-

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Laar
05-21-2014, 02:35 PM
Or me

Oh wait bcus you apparently don't know me, considering you farmed me last night -.-

OMG
My friend farming my other friend?

programmed
05-21-2014, 03:09 PM
OMG
My stalker is farming you Trenton?

Caiahar
05-21-2014, 03:17 PM
51 rhino build. Warning, this may be a little, or a lot off, I haven't played in a very long time.

Stats: Str: Enough to equip fury. Dex: Enough for 51 sk scarab. You may put rest points in dex. Int: 11 int for 1 mana regen.

Skills: Max Vital Force, Stone Skin, Guardian, and Restore. 6 charge, 6 might, 6 tempest, 1 rev, 1 summon, 6 redemp

Gear required:
51 Fury Fighter helm, armor, and shield.
50 purple reaper (Fury sword will do if you don't have reap..)
51 Sewer King scarab
Lvl 50 Strength Mystery Armor and Helm (This is from an AO quest)
51 Royal Sewer armor and helm
Ring: An armor ring and dmg ring
LoadOuts:
Reaper: Fury fighter helm, armor, shield, and reaper. Dmg ring
Scarab: Royal sewer Armor and helm/Fury Fighter armor and helm (I prefer fury, since rhinos use up so much mana..) and Scarab, armor ring
Nukey Scarab: Strength Mystery armor and helm, Scarab, armor ring.

Reaper: This is your tanky build, you will almost never run out of mana. You do lower dmg, so I preferred using against nuke opponents, so you can tank them.
Scarab: Holy cow..you do serious dmg..this is for mages, birds, pretty much anything that's not bear or rhino.
Nukey scarab: This is HIGH DMG, but so squishy with less armor and mana regen.

Combos:
Int Mage: Use Scarab Loadout, or nuke scarab if you know what to do. Use Vital, Stone skin. Then summon, and charge, than use guardian, might, redemption, tempest, and charge once again. Heal whenever youre frozen, or 3/4 health. Always stay in auto range. Use guardian after charge, mages tend to freeze first, and might to pin them down.
Dex mage: Same combos as int. These are high dmg, but low armor. I highly recommend using reaper setup at the beginning, than change to scarab when they have used much of their skills.
Pally: Bleh. I haven't fought these much at 51, but theyre pretty easy with scarab, they don't do much dmg anyway.

Dex bird: Use reaper or scarab, reaper is recommended since dex birds can kill you when youre on scarab setup. Switch to scarab later on for nuke hax. Buffs, summon, charge, redemption, might, tempest
Warbird: Only one ive fought was MightyMicah lol, I used scarab set, since theyre pretty tanky, and can debuff hit easily.

Strength bears: Don't even try. The fights will almost always end up..endless..
Dex bears: Same as strength bear..but you have a small chance of killing them with reaper set..

That's it..
Note: This is a dex/str build, a friend of mine told me 51 rhino with int/str was viable after nerfs, but I never tried it.

synfullmagic_23110
05-21-2014, 04:27 PM
Or me

I only killed u twice then noticed it was u jeebus >.>

<3

synfullmagic_23110
05-21-2014, 04:53 PM
51 rhino build. Warning, this may be a little, or a lot off, I haven't played in a very long time.

Stats: Str: Enough to equip fury. Dex: Enough for 51 sk scarab. You may put rest points in dex. Int: 11 int for 1 mana regen.

Skills: Max Vital Force, Stone Skin, Guardian, and Restore. 6 charge, 6 might, 6 tempest, 1 rev, 1 summon, 6 redemp

Gear required:
51 Fury Fighter helm, armor, and shield.
50 purple reaper (Fury sword will do if you don't have reap..)
51 Sewer King scarab
Lvl 50 Strength Mystery Armor and Helm (This is from an AO quest)
51 Royal Sewer armor and helm
Ring: An armor ring and dmg ring
LoadOuts:
Reaper: Fury fighter helm, armor, shield, and reaper. Dmg ring
Scarab: Royal sewer Armor and helm/Fury Fighter armor and helm (I prefer fury, since rhinos use up so much mana..) and Scarab, armor ring
Nukey Scarab: Strength Mystery armor and helm, Scarab, armor ring.

Reaper: This is your tanky build, you will almost never run out of mana. You do lower dmg, so I preferred using against nuke opponents, so you can tank them.
Scarab: Holy cow..you do serious dmg..this is for mages, birds, pretty much anything that's not bear or rhino.
Nukey scarab: This is HIGH DMG, but so squishy with less armor and mana regen.

Combos:
Int Mage: Use Scarab Loadout, or nuke scarab if you know what to do. Use Vital, Stone skin. Then summon, and charge, than use guardian, might, redemption, tempest, and charge once again. Heal whenever youre frozen, or 3/4 health. Always stay in auto range. Use guardian after charge, mages tend to freeze first, and might to pin them down.
Dex mage: Same combos as int. These are high dmg, but low armor. I highly recommend using reaper setup at the beginning, than change to scarab when they have used much of their skills.
Pally: Bleh. I haven't fought these much at 51, but theyre pretty easy with scarab, they don't do much dmg anyway.

Dex bird: Use reaper or scarab, reaper is recommended since dex birds can kill you when youre on scarab setup. Switch to scarab later on for nuke hax. Buffs, summon, charge, redemption, might, tempest
Warbird: Only one ive fought was MightyMicah lol, I used scarab set, since theyre pretty tanky, and can debuff hit easily.

Strength bears: Don't even try. The fights will almost always end up..endless..
Dex bears: Same as strength bear..but you have a small chance of killing them with reaper set..

That's it..
Note: This is a dex/str build, a friend of mine told me 51 rhino with int/str was viable after nerfs, but I never tried it.

K thx bb

synfullmagic_23110
05-21-2014, 04:53 PM
Why didn't u pm me?

I was ganna but ya ^_^'

synfullmagic_23110
05-21-2014, 08:51 PM

No Brute force?.-.

<3

Laar
05-21-2014, 09:06 PM
Dayum Quadra post

Caiahar
05-21-2014, 10:10 PM

No Brute force?.-.

<3
Its useless. 5 armor, 7 dodge lvl 6. Its a waste of skill points at that lvl.

Sheugokin
05-22-2014, 09:44 PM
I accidentally put one on brute. What should I do to compensate?

synfullmagic_23110
05-22-2014, 10:25 PM
Redo it all over spend 2 plat and support AL