PDA

View Full Version : eye patch vanity

Jeemy
05-21-2014, 12:22 PM
I suggest that the devs add the eye patch to the deal of the day and many other old vanity from back in the day to get players to spend money, look good and stay happy! :)

Perf
05-21-2014, 12:28 PM
no.

Jeemy
05-21-2014, 12:36 PM
no.

Why not? Many new players never had a chance to get vanity like in the 56 cap

Perf
05-21-2014, 12:40 PM
Why not? Many new players never had a chance to get vanity like in the 56 cap

That's why I don't want it to come back. They should make new dope vanities instead, so you can brag with those one of a kind vanities 2 years later :P

Jeemy
05-21-2014, 12:46 PM
Well now a days the devs don't come up with badass vanity like they used to :(

SillyJuan
05-22-2014, 07:39 AM
I can feel the "old players" coming to this thread and ranting about how old they are

elitehelpginger
05-22-2014, 01:45 PM
I Agree the Older vanitys look so much better and would be good if new players could get to see a bit of the old skool ;)

#NotRanting lol

Kingzila
05-29-2014, 05:58 PM
Yah this won't happen, your better off asking for new
items then bringing back old onces that are going to create
Waves with old players that worked to get them. Also this thread
Has been made before.

GRIZZY
05-30-2014, 01:42 PM
That would make them non "Old school." Everyone would have them, just like everyone has the pirate hat now.

largecommand
05-31-2014, 09:43 PM
That would make them non "Old school." Everyone would have them, just like everyone has the pirate hat now.

Not the black one..I dont see many of those

fourleaf
05-31-2014, 10:30 PM
I'm so old!
Maybe they'll make one with no smoke for the next pirate expansion coming in late July

Healmod
06-07-2014, 10:08 AM
I will be extremely upset if those vanities are re-released. I have seen so many of my old vanities become re-released already.

Ssneakykills
06-07-2014, 11:02 AM
I'm so old!
Maybe they'll make one with no smoke for the next pirate expansion coming in late July

Pirate expansion 0.o ? That can recolour these old vanitys so easily without bringing back the old ones original ones

Armourslash
06-14-2014, 02:37 PM
Not the black one..I dont see many of those
They're on the daily deal every month.

Trollish
06-23-2014, 07:58 PM
That's why I don't want it to come back. They should make new dope vanities instead, so you can brag with those one of a kind vanities 2 years later :P

This game wont be here in 2 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KevinDotson
07-06-2014, 06:18 PM
Bring back the old vanities since nothing NEW is being made...any attention is better than none. And all them cry baby "old school" 3 year olds that whine about "their" vanities? The company is Spacetime so nothing belongs to YOU...get over it and grow up

Promagin
07-10-2014, 07:42 PM
They're on the daily deal every month.

The black eye patch is?

Burstnuke
07-12-2014, 07:05 PM
Bring back the old vanities since nothing NEW is being made...any attention is better than none. And all them cry baby "old school" 3 year olds that whine about "their" vanities? The company is Spacetime so nothing belongs to YOU...get over it and grow up

Lol no dont bring the old vanitys back, they were there back then so they got it. And im pretty sure the vanities do belong to me because i spend my money on plat to get them? No? And vanities arent even that useful lol just for looks, seems like your crying not the 3 year old veterans.

Healerwin
07-19-2014, 01:32 PM
I've been playing for 3 years (I missed the founder's helm by three days) and I support this. There are plenty of vanitys that I did not get, and I would love to have another shot at getting them.

fourleaf
07-19-2014, 02:17 PM
I've been playing for 3 years (I missed the founder's helm by three days) and I support this. There are plenty of vanitys that I did not get, and I would love to have another shot at getting them.
like founder's?
Couldn't agree more

KevinDotson
07-22-2014, 01:23 AM
Lol no dont bring the old vanitys back, they were there back then so they got it. And im pretty sure the vanities do belong to me because i spend my money on plat to get them? No? And vanities arent even that useful lol just for looks, seems like your crying not the 3 year old veterans.
No, I'm not talking about the founder helm or CoP and other cap quest vanity awards...I'm talking the Avengers, Angel wings, eye patch..again items that were plat buys that would increase PL sales again for new folks. Spent your money? Virtual money on virtual items...things that disappear if they ever decided to pull the plug so what do you REALLY own? And I'm not crying I could actually care less but I agree if PL wants to make more money they should put those items back in the store or DOTD again

Motivating
07-22-2014, 05:10 AM
If they sold angelic I would cry so hard.

KevinDotson
07-23-2014, 11:02 PM
If they sold angelic I would cry so hard.
Why? Those look kinda cool