PDA

View Full Version : <Karma>

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Jxmaa
10-19-2014, 11:23 AM
A dummy farmer who "say" dont selfarm.
Wkwkwwkwkwkkkwwwk , this is way funnier.
Clap Clap ;)

Ahahah D: when a no-life player say that is so funny. You say that because you can`t kill a same geared player because you are too weak, this is way funnier :D
Than farm... but prove? And noone in karma do that wkwkwkwk Wolfthebad? Truehonor? Tdmkillerz? Ahahah please shut up you are only ridiculous.

Hence a "weak" tank won the tourney wkwk. Where are you my nobody bruh :p

Zeus
10-19-2014, 12:57 PM
Hence a "weak" tank won the tourney wkwk. Where are you my nobody bruh :p

We all know you're the best tank, haha! :)

Filthyness
10-19-2014, 01:57 PM
Belive me my friend, when i was writing in orange - it was awful, Now, when Mod told me to change for more 'dark', I've changed for grey color :p
I will try to click in better handwriting then. ^^

I appreciate that you changed your typing style , its now much better :) ty

Seoratrek
10-19-2014, 02:31 PM
Please play nice everyone.

Anarchist
10-19-2014, 02:35 PM
Months ago i thought this guild was gonna break up in a month or two due to the fact it gathered too many strong personalities and mucho big egos, i was wrong.
Well done so far and congratulations on #1 spot (isnt that a record by now?).

@Ares non si litiga nella tana del lupo.
Mandami un pm e spiegami che è successo, ti consiglio/aiuto io. ()

Arkh
10-19-2014, 02:45 PM
Abyssus Abyssum invocat... Roman Empire was knowing it 2000 years ago...

The agressivity is an Abyss... The erasure is another... :)

Zeus
10-19-2014, 09:09 PM
Months ago i thought this guild was gonna break up in a month or two due to the fact it gathered too many strong personalities and mucho big egos, i was wrong.

Thanks for the warm wishes!

Ice
10-20-2014, 12:48 AM
Karma 5 months Rank 1 :) Stay liquid

Gensin
10-20-2014, 03:40 AM
Liquid is free flowing, adaptable, and willing to change. Solid is simply just an unmoving state of matter. For me, change is advancement. Thus, I'd much rather be liquid than solid. :D

But when it boils it dissapears.

#Science nuff said.

Commander.
10-20-2014, 03:44 AM
most of high rank players in karma are considered as best players in game , and they do not need to farm dummies at all.

Commander.
10-20-2014, 03:49 AM

#Science nuff said.
it doesn't disappear , it transform into gas that has a bigger volume .

HeavenlySln
10-20-2014, 04:47 AM
Congrats for Karma! Top 1 Guild :D

Ice
10-20-2014, 05:33 AM
Congrats for Karma! Top 1 Guild :D

Ty ty ty

Raselph
10-20-2014, 05:36 AM
Ty ty ty

karma rockzzzz dudezz

Filthyness
10-20-2014, 05:39 AM

It's like this , each big ego corresponds a humble player , each fired up and raging person faces a sympathetic one , and they learn from one another,even the two masters , one of them is wise and appreciates loyalty , the other is wise and appreciates power ,thus creates a perfect balance and thus, each of us fills an empty space and thus we all became brothers and friends .

Xeusx
10-20-2014, 05:56 AM
Congratulations for being no 1 top guild in AL, Karma!

Swardix
10-20-2014, 06:28 AM
talking about liquids...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3rmmgqqJNs

n sup all

Raselph
10-20-2014, 06:48 AM
talking about liquids...

n sup all

bwahaha , i laughed so badly

my bro got a stomach ahe by the way he was talkin

Paulsebi
10-20-2014, 09:37 AM
It's like this , each big ego corresponds a humble player , each fired up and raging person faces a sympathetic one , and they learn from one another,even the two masters , one of them is wise and appreciates loyalty , the other is wise and appreciates power ,thus creates a perfect balance and thus, each of us fills an empty space and thus we all became brothers and friends .

Who are these guys you are speaking about filthy?

Well said anyway!!!! This is a guild based on friendship and no matter what and no matter who tries, can't break it!

And congrats KARMA for being RANK 1 for 5 months. This is amazing and everyone did a great work and contributed to this!

Miss you all! Have fun and enjoy the life / game at maximum!

Paulsebi
10-20-2014, 09:38 AM
talking about liquids...

n sup all

Lmfao good one Swar :)

Zeus
10-20-2014, 09:40 AM

#Science nuff said.

It evaporates only to condensate in another location. Solid, when it melts, forever loses its shape and never regains it. Adaptability!

#Science nuff said.

Paulsebi
10-20-2014, 09:42 AM
It evaporates only to condensate in another location. Solid, when it melts, forever loses its shape and never regains it. Adaptability!

#Science nuff said.

Well said!

Sorc
10-20-2014, 11:42 AM

#Science nuff said.

Solid, when is melted down can be shaped back up to a different shape forever changing, but unlike a liquid, solid has compact molecules which don't change :) hence the term stay solid , cuz no matter how many times you melt or try to break us, we come back together stronger :D cuz we compact ! And idk what's going on with the liquid thing...liquid is controlled and has to shape where the owner puts it, solid does its own thing

Also liquid is a polar state, polarity in simpler terms means instability, the thing that makes water go up :) making a meniscus, the little circle around the top of the area of the liquid ..

#scienceisawesome
#wooo science club

Aslanx
10-20-2014, 12:08 PM
Solid, when is melted down can be shaped back up to a different shape forever changing, but unlike a liquid, solid has compact molecules which don't change :) hence the term stay solid , cuz no matter how many times you melt or try to break us, we come back together stronger :D cuz we compact ! And idk what's going on with the liquid thing...liquid is controlled and has to shape where the owner puts it, solid does its own thing

Also liquid is a polar state, polarity in simpler terms means instability, the thing that makes water go up :) making a meniscus, the little circle around the top of the area of the liquid ..

#scienceisawesome
#wooo science club

.....whaaaa O.O

#scienceclubyay 0_0

Deadroth
10-20-2014, 02:09 PM
Stay liquid Paul, and your welcome lol
And stay liquid is a compliment I think

Yes it is.

#scienceisawesome
#wooo science club

Solid does it's own thing... What about sponge? gum, sand... No comment

Liquid has less compacted structure, which allows it to take any shape needed. Solid Body Can be only crushed, and melted INTO liquid. It won't ''become any stronger'', which is total nonsense.

If being Solid seems to be not good enough, I would reccomend for changing Your state of matter into 'gas' ^^

Remember liquid can be more deadly than solid body. Try to put iron cube into ''royal water'' (aqua regia). You will see then, that solid body can't defend against acid.

Thank You for constructive discussion. Kindly saying goodbye.

#sienceisawesomeforthosewhounderstandit

Ssneakykills
10-20-2014, 02:42 PM
Still have love for this guild and all the old resilience members \0/ even tho I moved on to a more pve and smaller based guild.

And grats on 1st still jheez

Zeus
10-20-2014, 02:55 PM

#scienceisawesome
#wooo science club

Once a solid melts, it cannot have the same shape that it once had. Thus, it has lost its form. It can be shaped by the hands of the welder, that's all. However, it will never remain what it once was. Yes, some solids have elasticity but once that elasticity is broken, it will have lost it's form and forever be deformed until a welder decides to shape it. Liquid does not have to be controlled - it can exists anywhere and naturally without need for a container to retain it. It merely adjusts to wherever it exists. This is proven in a zero-gravity environment.

Additionally, liquid can be both polar or non-polar depending on what the liquid is mad up of. A meniscus is formed due to polar liquid molecules being attracted to glass (which also is polar) not due to instability of molecules.

Just a few corrections in the name of science. :)

Sorc
10-20-2014, 09:46 PM
Once a solid melts, it cannot have the same shape that it once had. Thus, it has lost its form. It can be shaped by the hands of the welder, that's all. However, it will never remain what it once was. Yes, some solids have elasticity but once that elasticity is broken, it will have lost it's form and forever be deformed until a welder decides to shape it. Liquid does not have to be controlled - it can exists anywhere and naturally without need for a container to retain it. It merely adjusts to wherever it exists. This is proven in a zero-gravity environment.

Additionally, liquid can be both polar or non-polar depending on what the liquid is mad up of. A meniscus is formed due to polar liquid molecules being attracted to glass (which also is polar) not due to instability of molecules.

Just a few corrections in the name of science. :)

First of all zeus, I did not write this but I am very proud of my daughter who did and I don't even KNOW half this stuff L.o.l.

I'm pretty sure in a fight I'd be grabbing for a gun instead of some cool liquid acid or poisonous gas lmfao, but sorry karma, this was not meant to be a flaming post !! This science talk makes my head hurt :/...and I think solids don't break that easily, in a summary , that's why people say stay solid, I personally have never had anyone yell at me "stay liquid!!" Lmfao but the idea is cool, so kudos to that :)

Raselph
10-20-2014, 10:03 PM

#scienceisawesome
#wooo science club

i would rather say , a solid heart can be changed when moulded , sorry for getting a chemist, as far as per my knowledge water has great adaptability , for example if you pour it into a vessel it would just go in and accodmadate the space it is provided according to its size/ volume whatever... on the fact that if a person is ready to change , he changes and adapts like how i adapted by staying in karma , learning abut eveyrone and behaving properly to them as i want to be treated by them , as long as you adapt and will to change you will learn as well as change. on the other hand you can only force change a solid , if you mould a brick of plastic into a small ball , you changed it rather than the brick changing. trust me , you wouldn't need to be force changed everyone knows how to change unless you notice you have to change!

Xeusx
10-21-2014, 02:25 AM
Uhm guys, are we supposed to be talking about Karma guild topic? Or are we talking about off topic?

Filthyness
10-21-2014, 04:28 AM
@Radmius A man's word is his worth, and a man who support's a different side each week holds no loyalty neither worth.

@Raselph Solid and liquid both of them have their own features you cannot really tell which is better, and obviously if that's a comparison between the two guilds it is not a suitable one, you can go on youtube , then check the tournament history in arcane legends thread, and above all, go into CTF yourself and judge.

P.S dont forget the guilds Leader boards .

Raselph
10-21-2014, 04:55 AM
@Radmius A man's word is his worth, and a man who support's a different side each week holds no loyalty neither worth.

@Raselph Solid and liquid both of them have their own features you cannot really tell which is better, and obviously if that's a comparison between the two guilds it is not a suitable one, you can go on youtube , then check the tournament history in arcane legends thread, and above all, go into CTF yourself and judge.

P.S dont forget the guilds Leader boards .

LOL

Arpluvial
10-21-2014, 11:19 PM
Hey guys!

We have cleaned this thread - let's please keep it on track and friendly. :)

Raselph
10-21-2014, 11:22 PM
Hey guys!

We have cleaned this thread - let's please keep it on track and friendly. :)

thanks...

Raselph
10-21-2014, 11:24 PM
Uhm guys, are we supposed to be talking about Karma guild topic? Or are we talking about off topic?

resolved dude , now karma time for leaderboards...

Raselph
10-21-2014, 11:26 PM
good luck for halloween guys!

Deadroth
10-23-2014, 05:40 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?181310-The-Great-Jack-o-Legends-Contest!/page3

I've posted my entry! :) Thank You for viewing it!

Socrates
10-24-2014, 03:51 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?181310-The-Great-Jack-o-Legends-Contest!/page3

I've posted my entry! :) Thank You for viewing it!

awesome work buddy couldn't expect any less :P hope you win !!!!!!

Deadroth
10-24-2014, 05:29 AM
awesome work buddy couldn't expect any less :P hope you win !!!!!!

Thx Mao! :) I'm very glad to read that :)

Demonassa
10-24-2014, 12:02 PM
Very nice carvings Deadroth. I wish you all the best and good luck buddy :)

Deadroth
10-24-2014, 12:08 PM
Aww :) Thx buddy

Socrates
10-26-2014, 02:49 AM
By the way why we haven't done any contests for halloween event ? Or even a contest for sth else?

Deadroth
10-26-2014, 07:00 AM
Im curious too.

Candylicks
10-26-2014, 02:25 PM
You guys got game on the LB.

<3 Candy

Deadroth
10-26-2014, 02:56 PM
LB game is just an occasional demonstration of our pve strength ^^ :P

<3 You too Candy :)

Deadroth
10-29-2014, 01:10 AM
Guys, Just won pumpkin carving contest. Love all of You. Thx for suppourt :)

Paulsebi
10-29-2014, 03:21 AM
Guys, Just won pumpkin carving contest. Love all of You. Thx for suppourt :)

GJ!

Congratz! You deserved it!

Demonassa
10-29-2014, 04:00 AM
Congratulations Roth. No doubt you would win it with those masterpieces :)

CheifR
10-30-2014, 03:47 AM
"What goes around comes around!"

Who We Are:
<Karma> is a proud merger of <Epitome of Silentkill> and <Resilience>. As two guilds that shared mutual interest and intertwined friends, GMs of both guilds decided that a merger would be healthy for both guilds. As a result, the best of both guilds have gathered together in a unifying guild now known as <Karma>. While we understand the guilds come and go, we hope this guild will be a lasting and fruitful partnership. Some of our common interests may be found in the "Guild Activities" listing. So come on in, drink the Kool-Aid and have some fun!

Guild Activities:
• Hardcore PvP
• Elite Farming
• Timed Runs

GM:
• Afterfive
• Fire

Guild Rules:
• Be nice and courteous to guild members. If they ask for help, please try to assist them. It's good <Karma>!
• If there is drama within the guild, please PM the GM or one of the officers so that appropriate actions may be taken.
• Zero tolerance for begging within guild chat.
• Zero tolerance for scamming. It's bad <Karma>!
• Do not beg for promotions, GM will hand them out as he/she feels are needed.

Guild Recruitment Requirements:
• Minimum of 15k APs
• 1:1 KDR in CTF/TDM
• Skilled in PvE and PvP
• Clean character history

[PvP Rules]:
1. Refrain from ganging! Especially neutral guilds! If a guild member is not strong enough to win a fight 1v1, you do not have to help gang him! That is an ego issue on the guild member's part. You can promptly leave the room if this bothers you.

2. Do not kill other guild members!

3. You're allowed to join the other side in CTF due to flags. However, in TDM, please refrain from doing so as there is no purpose to join the other side. See rule #2 in PvP Rules as to why.

4. Participate in fairplay if possible! However, if you wish to serve somebody <Karma> for unfair gameplay earlier, we completely understand!

5. Do not gang neutral guilds!

[PvP Allies]:
Due to Karma's large guild population & most of our PvP allies being the same people we encounter in a PvP room, we have chosen to do no allies. Now, this means that all guilds except enemy guilds will be treated as neutral. You must NOT gang neutral guilds. If caught, appropriate actions will be taken.

A Kind Reminder:
Is it even possible for me to join this guild with 250Kills 450Deaths..[emoji19]

Paulsebi
10-30-2014, 03:50 AM
Gratz Karma for keeping rank 1.

You guys rock!

Arcane Legends Top 50 Guilds - 2014-10-29

1. Karma (+0)
2. Unified (+0)
3. Deviant Misfits (+1)
4. Magnum (-1)

Keep up the good work, this doesn't surprise me anymore! :)

Paulsebi
10-30-2014, 03:51 AM
Is it even possible for me to join this guild with 250Kills 450Deaths..[emoji19]

No it's not possible, answering you in the name of GMs and officers.

Go work on the KDR and return back when you meet the requirements. Have a great day!

Robhawk
10-30-2014, 03:56 AM
Gz Deadroth.

Socrates
10-30-2014, 11:13 AM
gz roth.Well to be honest I saw the victory coming from down the corner lolz. !!!!

Ice
11-02-2014, 05:08 AM
Good luck event runners :)

Deadroth
11-03-2014, 08:28 AM
Fire, I've reversed sig for You.

Ice
11-03-2014, 02:52 PM

Deadroth
11-03-2014, 02:52 PM

Karma like a boss ^^ :*

Ice
11-03-2014, 02:56 PM

Linkincena
11-03-2014, 03:05 PM

Paulsebi
11-03-2014, 03:09 PM
Proud of you guys! Excellent job!

Ceonatrah
11-03-2014, 04:59 PM
108061 Congratulations to ALL event runners, job well done!

Paulsebi
11-03-2014, 05:32 PM
Good job everyone for the lb, especially to Karma members who participated in the event and ran for lb, hitting at the end a position there!

Here are some numbers

27 people got a position in top 25 lb ( 5 warriors, 10 mages, 12 rogues)

In total : 34 people reached the LB, out of a total of 149 people who are on lb from all guilds! Incredible!

AMAZING AND CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL FOR YOUR HARD WORK DURING THIS EVENT!

Also lets not forget the people who helped you guys to reach the lb! So everyone from Karma (and their friends) deserves to be congratulated!

Ice
11-04-2014, 02:41 AM
Recount Pauly you miss a few members Spimeslam rank 26 warrior is karma

Zeus
11-04-2014, 02:50 AM
You also missed Regretless and Appeals, whose main is in Karma.

nuwar
11-04-2014, 03:40 AM

Paulsebi
11-04-2014, 06:16 AM

Crap, sorry I will correct now!

Paulsebi
11-04-2014, 06:27 AM

Corrected it! Thanks and sorry for the missing names before!

Raselph
11-05-2014, 06:48 AM
Good job everyone for the lb, especially to Karma members who participated in the event and ran for lb, hitting at the end a position there!

Here are some numbers

27 people got a position in top 25 lb ( 5 warriors, 10 mages, 12 rogues)

In total : 34 people reached the LB, out of a total of 149 people who are on lb from all guilds! Incredible!

AMAZING AND CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL FOR YOUR HARD WORK DURING THIS EVENT!

Also lets not forget the people who helped you guys to reach the lb! So everyone from Karma (and their friends) deserves to be congratulated!

;( where's nycmb?? :(

Paulsebi
11-05-2014, 07:12 AM
;( where's nycmb?? :(

25th position on Mage lb.. check the ss:)

Raselph
11-06-2014, 04:55 AM
25th position on Mage lb.. check the ss:)

my bad ...srryy

Paulsebi
11-06-2014, 04:57 AM
my bad ...srryy

No problem :D

Valkiryas
11-06-2014, 10:26 PM
Hello!

I'm Valkiryas, I wish to join to your Guild, This is my Profile :

- 15.9 AP's

- Weapon : Mythic Daggers ( 41 )

- Gear Full Mythic ( Ruby, Gear uopgrade and Fang )

Thanks!

Zeus
11-07-2014, 07:35 PM
Points discussed during the officer meeting on 07/11/2014 19:00 CET

Promotions done

Recruiters :

Melisz
Moni
Slayfest
Nycmb
Apocolyptika

Officers :

Nrt

To be taken in consideration and to be applied starting from now!!!

1. English language in chat!

Don't use other languages in officer chat. Only ENGLISH allowed!
If you wanna use your own language please do it in private chat.

2. Fixing the PVP kdr.

If you are getting close to a positive kdr, you don't to be afraid that you will be kicked.
Rogues and mages : two weeks from now to work on their pvp kdr. Please make sure you are getting close to a positive kdr.
Warriors : three weeks from now to work on their pvp kdr. Please make sure you are getting close to a positive kdr.

3. Getting close or pass the 15k aps.

Everybody has 1 month from now to fix their aps. Please make sure you contribute and support you guild members in this, so they raise their aps.

4. Guild title to be used in PVP.

If you don't wear the title in pvp, you will get ONE warning, and next time when you are seen without title you will get insta kick.
This is applicable for any member / recruiter / officer / GM.

5. Ganging neutral guilds

If you get caught ganging any neutral guild (who didn't spawn or ganged you) you will receive a warning.
At 2 warning received, you will get insta KICK.

6. Guild events

It has been discussed and decided that every week we will organize an event ( big or small)
We will do this in order to bring back the fun to the guild.
Events will be organized by myself ( and if anyone is willing to help, I don't mind).
We also agreed that every officer will contribute with 50 k gold / week in order to make this possible.

7. Helping guild with the aps.

It has been discussed during meeting and it has been agreed that EVERY week ( for example Sunday), every officer will support guild members
in order to get their aps. I know some of you doesn't love the PVE, like myself, but even if you don't, you must help.
Doing 5-10 runs in a day like Sunday with the guild members, will bring back the fun, and will improve our guild.

8. Officers meetings / meeting with members and recruiters

About officers meeting, there is no doubt I will try myself to organize them every week, in order to see the improvement and to discuss
and bring up the issues which happened during that week.
We need to make also meetings with recruiters. In order to show them we do listen to them and that their voice matters for us. I will try myself to organize them also.
Your help will be also appreciated.

9.Clean guild chat.

Please make sure people respect each other in the guild chat.
If there are any issues in a clash, please bring it in your team back, and don't bring it in your guild chat.
If you see drama between two members, please make them stop, ask them to join you the guild hall, try to make peace between them. If doesn't work and drama continues,
you have to decide and kick both parties if needed.

This is applicable also to OFFICERS AND GM!

For Fire : please try to be respectfull with your guild, please don't say to your guild members that you are the BOSS. This attitude sucks and it
doesn't represent a guild master.

10. Promoting / demoting

We don't promo people because they are our friends. We promo people who deserve and work for guild.
I don't care that X is your friend or Y is my friend. We don't promo just based on friends.
We will never promo again any officer who leave guild and return, just like pressing the button.
Everyone will vote for his return.
I don't want to have the feeling that officers are saying that their voice doesn't matter. Every voice matters for me and everyone is equal.

Dumbledore
11-07-2014, 07:38 PM

Promotions done

Recruiters :

Melisz
Moni
Slayfest
Nycmb
Apocolyptika

Officers :

Nrt

2. Fixing the PVP kdr.

If you are getting close to a positive kdr, you don't to be afraid that you will be kicked.
Rogues and mages : two weeks from now to work on their pvp kdr. Please make sure you are getting close to a positive kdr.
Warriors : three weeks from now to work on their pvp kdr. Please make sure you are getting close to a positive kdr.

Everybody has 1 month from now to fix their aps. Please make sure you contribute and support you guild members in this, so they raise their aps.

If you don't wear the title in pvp, you will get ONE warning, and next time when you are seen without title you will get insta kick.

If you get caught ganging any neutral guild (who didn't spawn or ganged you) you will receive a warning.

6. Guild events

It has been discussed and decided that every week we will organize an event ( big or small)
Events will be organized by myself ( and if anyone is willing to help, I don't mind).
We also agreed that every officer will contribute with 50 k gold / week in order to make this possible.

It has been discussed during meeting and it has been agreed that EVERY week ( for example Sunday), every officer will support guild members
in order to get their aps. I know some of you doesn't love the PVE, like myself, but even if you don't, you must help.
Doing 5-10 runs in a day like Sunday with the guild members, will bring back the fun, and will improve our guild.

About officers meeting, there is no doubt I will try myself to organize them every week, in order to see the improvement and to discuss
We need to make also meetings with recruiters. In order to show them we do listen to them and that their voice matters for us. I will try myself to organize them also.

9.Clean guild chat.

If there are any issues in a clash, please bring it in your team back, and don't bring it in your guild chat.
If you see drama between two members, please make them stop, ask them to join you the guild hall, try to make peace between them. If doesn't work and drama continues,

For Fire : please try to be respectfull with your guild, please don't say to your guild members that you are the BOSS. This attitude sucks and it

10. Promoting / demoting

We don't promo people because they are our friends. We promo people who deserve and work for guild.
I don't care that X is your friend or Y is my friend. We don't promo just based on friends.
We will never promo again any officer who leave guild and return, just like pressing the button.
I don't want to have the feeling that officers are saying that their voice doesn't matter. Every voice matters for me and everyone is equal.

Nice, gz apoc nab and beocatarri nab, rest gz too :)

Raselph
11-08-2014, 02:15 AM
oh no...i fail the 2 tests of 15k ap and kdr...my CTF kdr is blood sucking and my TDM is somewhat getting closer...not time remains...oh man im getting so paniced .......

i only have 14.8k APs and ...

Zeus
11-08-2014, 09:45 AM
oh no...i fail the 2 tests of 15k ap and kdr...my CTF kdr is blood sucking and my TDM is somewhat getting closer...not time remains...oh man im getting so paniced .......

i only have 14.8k APs and ...

14.8k is manageable. PM an officer and they should help you.

Anarchist
11-08-2014, 10:17 AM

Promotions done

Recruiters :

Melisz
Moni
Slayfest
Nycmb
Apocolyptika

Officers :

Nrt

2. Fixing the PVP kdr.

6. Guild events

9.Clean guild chat.

10. Promoting / demoting

Sounds like a pro scehdule. Good luck.

+1

Deadroth
11-08-2014, 02:53 PM
Gz everyone on promo.

Raselph
11-08-2014, 11:22 PM
14.8k is manageable. PM an officer and they should help you.

thx zeuz

and thx for the new rules too! it looks like karma will have way fun than ever!!!!

#ONENBIGHAPPYFAMILY

Afterfive
11-10-2014, 08:11 AM
KARMA EXCLUSIVE 2-2 PVP TOURNEY

WHEN :

Date : 16TH OF NOVEMBER 2014
Time : 12:00 GMT

To know the time when the event starts, here is a countdown time link :

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20141116T14&p0=37&msg=KARMA+EXCLUSIVE+2-2+PVP+TOURNEY+START+TIME&csz=1

RULES :

1. Each team is composed of 2 players.
2. Each team is allowed to have maximum 1 officer.
3. Each team must have different classes. It's NOT ALLOWED to have a team of 2 warriors / 2 rogues / 2 mages.
4. NO ARCANE ITEMS AND PETS ALLOWED!
5. JUST MYTHIC ARMOR AND MYTHIC HELMET ALLOWED! REST ITEMS MUST BE LEGENDARY!
6. ANY MYTHIC PET ALLOWED!
7. 16 TEAMS ALLOWED AT THE MOMENT... we will see how it goes.
8. Also there can be teams without officers, means one player can make his team and follow the rules as requested above.

HOW IT WILL BE PLAYED :

1. Brackets will be set on Friday if there will be enough teams.
2. When the tourney will start, you will be asked to join a room.
3. There will be two games played in the same time. One in red spawn, one in blue spawn.
4. 3 rounds will be played for each match, so if you score 2-1 or 2-0 you win and move to next round!

FAIR PLAY IS A MUST!

PRIZES :

1st place : 1 MIL
2nd place : 500 K
3rd place : 250 K

PLEASE RESPECT THE RULES, any team who doesn't respect the rules will be eliminated!

HOW TO REGISTER :

Please register by going on this page : challonge.com/pvpkarma and click on "Go to registration".

You can access the registration page directly by using this link: http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/yXbgFbpKPz

Teams allowed : 16 (so far). If more than 16 will be registered, we will raise the number to 24 / 32.

You can register your team from now.

STOP TIME FOR REGISTERING THE TEAMS :

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20141114T22&p0=48&msg=STOP+TIME+FOR+REGISTERING+THE+TEAMS&csz=1

Please don't post teams after end time of registering is reached cause I will not take the team in consideration.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND HOPE TO SEE LOTS TAKING PART INTO THIS GREAT CONTEST!

Please note that any changes can be made by me until the registration end time is reached.

LONG LIVE KARMA!

Zeus
11-10-2014, 09:30 AM

NAME : Karma CTF Challenge 2v2 (exclusive for Karma players)
WHEN :

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20141116T00&p0=136&msg=KARMA+EXCLUSIVE+2-2+PVP+TOURNEY+START+TIME&csz=1

RULES :

2. Each team allowed to have maximum 1 officer.
3. Each team must have different classes. It's NOT ALLOWED to have a team of 2 warriors / 2 rogues / 2 mages.
7. Any of the two from each team, must post in KARMA guild thread, his team.
8. 16 TEAMS ALLOWED AT THE MOMENT... we will see how it goes.
9. Also there can be teams without officers, means one player can make his team and follow the rules as requested above.

HOW IT WILL BE PLAYED :

3. There will be two games played in the same time. One in red spawn, one in blue spawn.
4. Best of 3 matches will win, and will move to the next round.

FAIR PLAY IS A MUST!

From now on, officers / teams with no officers can post their team! So go make your team and practice with it!

PRIZES :

PLEASE RESPECT THE RULES, any team who doesn't respect the rules will be eliminated!

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20141114T22&p0=48&msg=STOP+TIME+FOR+REGISTERING+THE+TEAMS&csz=1

Please don't post teams after end time of registering is reached cause I will not take the team in consideration.

Please note that any changes can be made by me until the registration end time is reached.

LONG LIVE KARMA!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

zapopan
11-10-2014, 09:58 AM
Team: Eternal Lag
1. Gothicpanda (warrior)
2. Zapopan (mage)

Matheo Hkmat
11-10-2014, 10:39 AM
team: pinky
1. stainlesss (warrior)
2.mattheoking (mage)

RIP
11-10-2014, 11:25 AM
Team : FTRITP

Players
Hazard & Rip

Dumbledore
11-10-2014, 11:52 AM
Dumbledore and Pauly :3

Raselph
11-10-2014, 08:17 PM
OMG guyz i won the community SPOTLIGHT OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG....

EDIT: Use the spoiler below to gain access to my GUIDE!

Paulsebi
11-11-2014, 03:00 AM
OMG guyz i won the community SPOTLIGHT OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG....

Gratz!

Paulsebi
11-11-2014, 03:00 AM
Amazing event! Keep up the good work guys!

Raselph
11-11-2014, 05:08 AM
Gratz!

thx!

Deadroth
11-11-2014, 05:21 AM
Aww Ralph, Fabulous! Im proud of Ya bud :)

Raselph
11-11-2014, 05:23 AM
Aww Ralph, Fabulous! Im proud of Ya bud :)

LOL, your a master piece maker bud, your SENIOR TO ME!

Deadroth
11-11-2014, 05:25 AM
LOL, your a master piece maker bud, your SENIOR TO ME!

Guide section and fan-art needs people like You. Well done. Hope for more interesting things :)

PS. Not so 'senior' at all #ifyouknowwhatimean :D

Raselph
11-11-2014, 06:04 AM
Guide section and fan-art needs people like You. Well done. Hope for more interesting things :)

PS. Not so 'senior' at all #ifyouknowwhatimean :D

understood what you have said above,

in the meanwhile, im not getting any topics that have ever been used...just looking around of what can be done as of now..

GL karma, for the upcoming events :)

Long Live Karma :)

Raselph
11-11-2014, 06:25 AM
:o Zeus , can i have the .img in the first post...the guild logo i mean...want it to make for my sig :) thx

Raselph
11-11-2014, 07:51 AM

nvm got a trick to get this guild logo

Raselph
11-12-2014, 12:13 AM
good luck for the event guyz :)

best of luck to everyone...

this is a good idea of preventing every person to use arcanes....oh yea and restrict vanities also...

Afterfive
11-12-2014, 03:29 AM
Hello everyone,

Please don't forget about the tourney from this weekend. Details here : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?155722-lt-Karma-gt&p=1907229&viewfull=1#post1907229

Here is the link to subscribe : http://challonge.com/pvpkarma. 9 teams already in.

Thanks!

Anarchist
11-12-2014, 07:28 AM
Hey, whats up.

Raselph
11-12-2014, 07:37 AM
Hey, whats up.

nothin much ^_^ how about you ?

P.S: Did you change avatars?

Socrates
11-12-2014, 07:54 AM
Guys I know I haven't been active for a while but I have a serious stomach problem for a week and I am just starting to feel better so for now good luck to all of you and gratz on the event long live karma.

-Maoejal

Raselph
11-12-2014, 08:01 AM
Guys I know I haven't been active for a while but I have a serious stomach problem for a week and I am just starting to feel better so for now good luck to all of you and gratz on the event long live karma.

-Maoejal

get well soon Maoejal, Hope you come online soon! :) get well very soon!

-Killerzeron

Anarchist
11-12-2014, 08:08 AM
nothin much ^_^ how about you ?

P.S: Did you change avatars?
Yes, i change avatar, signature, ign nearly every week.

Raselph
11-12-2014, 08:20 AM
Yes, i change avatar, signature, ign nearly week.

i was a bit confused ^_^ anyways nice form i kinda like it^_^ looks awesome to me

Raselph
11-12-2014, 08:42 AM
surprise karma

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?186305-Arcane-Legends-Community-Spotlight-Winner!-October-2014

Raselph
11-12-2014, 10:34 PM
hanging out with a few ppl in karma

Nycmb and me having fun:

taking break with apocolyptika and shadiiii:

Zeus
11-13-2014, 12:39 PM
Updated Tournament Post:

WHEN :

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20141116T14&p0=37&msg=KARMA+EXCLUSIVE+2-2+PVP+TOURNEY+START+TIME&csz=1

RULES :

2. Each team is allowed to have maximum 1 officer.
7. 16 TEAMS ALLOWED AT THE MOMENT... we will see how it goes.
8. Also there can be teams without officers, means one player can make his team and follow the rules as requested above.

HOW IT WILL BE PLAYED :

4. 3 rounds will be played for each match, so if you score 2-1 or 2-0 you win and move to next round!

FAIR PLAY IS A MUST!

PRIZES :

HOW TO REGISTER :

Please register by going on this page : challonge.com/pvpkarma and click on "Go to registration".

You can access the registration page directly by using this link: http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/yXbgFbpKPz

Teams allowed : 16 (so far). If more than 16 will be registered, we will raise the number to 24 / 32.

You can register your team from now.

LONG LIVE KARMA!

Zeus
11-13-2014, 12:40 PM
This can also be found on post #2 which is reserved for events.

CAK Vader
11-13-2014, 01:20 PM
Ohhh dang! I would love to join you guys when I reach lv41 ;-; ima an s1 player but I am a bit nubby atm...I shall join! Someday! Maybe! Hopefully! K BAI!

Arpluvial
11-13-2014, 03:15 PM
Hey guys! :D

I have cleaned up the thread to keep it on-topic and appropriate. :)

Raselph
11-13-2014, 06:38 PM
Hey guys! :D

I have cleaned up the thread to keep it on-topic and appropriate. :)

O_O)/ hi

Raselph
11-13-2014, 07:12 PM
Ohhh dang! I would love to join you guys when I reach lv41 ;-; ima an s1 player but I am a bit nubby atm...I shall join! Someday! Maybe! Hopefully! K BAI!

pt if you need to fast runs tombs for your XP gains

Cero
11-13-2014, 11:30 PM
Need new guild can i join?

Raselph
11-14-2014, 12:39 AM

*SCREAMs!!!!!!

Socrates
11-14-2014, 09:20 AM
Guys after this client update my phone does a re-download every time I didn't have this problem when it first came out so is there sth I can do ?

Zeus
11-14-2014, 11:25 AM

Serious? Lol, talk with the officers in game. :)

Alhuntrazeck
11-15-2014, 12:58 AM
Oh yes - GL all for the tourney!!

Instanthumor
11-15-2014, 02:45 AM
Geez.. 3am my time for tourney.. Someone pls tell bully if my alarm can't wake me, gg

Socrates
11-15-2014, 11:28 AM
is it today can I make a team now?

Raselph
11-16-2014, 02:36 AM
Geez.. 3am my time for tourney.. Someone pls tell bully if my alarm can't wake me, gg

drink coffee ^_^

Socrates
11-16-2014, 05:07 AM

do you want me as a change if you can't make it?

Raselph
11-16-2014, 05:33 AM
do you want me as a change if you can't make it?

O_O gratz insta you got a sub ^_^

Kingofninjas
11-16-2014, 01:12 PM
Niceeeee
Of course all these changes happen when I leave. Wish I could participate in tourney. Please farm Shadii for me whoever is against him :)

Raselph
11-16-2014, 10:25 PM
Niceeeee
Of course all these changes happen when I leave. Wish I could participate in tourney. Please farm Shadii for me whoever is against him :)

lol vvut...retiring or quiting,

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Afterfive
11-17-2014, 05:30 AM
The tourney has been cancelled. Just 10 teams registered, and at the time of tourney less than 5 teams on.....

Next event... who knows...

Good luck!

Socrates
11-17-2014, 08:00 AM

Yes yes and yeeeeeees. I can't wait but why don't delay the tourney after all everyone are busy with tombs so they will not go in PvP just yet.

Zeus
11-17-2014, 06:28 PM
Dear Karma officers & members,

Please take this survey to help developers figure out the frequent server disconnects. The link is: https://www.research.net/s/ZRX7HLG

Instanthumor
11-17-2014, 08:38 PM
The tourney has been cancelled. Just 10 teams registered, and at the time of tourney less than 5 teams on.....

Good luck!

I think it was a schedule/time issue... everyone loves 2v2's

Kingofninjas
11-17-2014, 09:05 PM
I think it was a schedule/time issue... everyone loves 2v2's

If your short teams I'd be happy to make a team and enter if you are willing to let me join. Hope you guys still consider me family enough to participate. :)

Too bad nobody could farm Shadiii for me. Guess I gotta do it myself. :/

Raselph
11-18-2014, 07:35 AM
Dear Karma officers & members,

Please take this survey to help developers figure out the frequent server disconnects. The link is: https://www.research.net/s/ZRX7HLG

i think :

Dear fellow Karma ppl,

would do the job!

Raselph
11-18-2014, 09:04 AM
Looking forward for the winter event!

Raselph
11-18-2014, 09:04 AM
:'/

Caabatric
11-18-2014, 10:11 PM
0.0 2v2 match can i watch :)

nuwar
11-25-2014, 11:59 AM
Miss u all friend

Raselph
11-25-2014, 11:51 PM
Miss u all friend

where are u? :.

Jxmaa
11-26-2014, 12:31 PM
Well , its my time to quit :D
Huge shoutout to everyone who made karma what it is today.
Ill always be around.
Good Luck in the future.
Long Live Karma !

~Hazard

Alhuntrazeck
11-26-2014, 08:33 PM
Ill always be around.
Good Luck in the future.
Long Live Karma !

~Hazard

Noooo Jx!! :( Didn't see this coming...will always miss you! You were one of the truest friends I had...can't see the game being the same without you. :/

Raselph
11-26-2014, 09:35 PM
Ill always be around.
Good Luck in the future.
Long Live Karma !

~Hazard

Hey Hazard,

Thanks to whatever you have to done to your fellow guildies, friends, even the people whom you never knew like me :) i might as well be a stranger to you. but i would like to thank you for the great and small deeds that you have committed to whomever you have contributed. I would always remember you when you helped me and karma people when you always came to save us out of gangs ^_^, from KT4 runs to special jokes (hush not here!). You know what i mean ^_^(hint~ The time right before i was going to make my platinum vid XD). Also, lastly GL in real life and pray that you come over all the obstacles which will make progress in your life. Thanks for everything Hazard! will miss you alot, please do come visit your family and on the forums!

~Zeron

Afterfive
11-27-2014, 05:23 AM
Ill always be around.
Good Luck in the future.
Long Live Karma !

~Hazard

Good luck man! The time comes for everyone... you know where to find me ... so keep in touch! All the best bro!

Sheener
11-27-2014, 10:20 PM
Sorry guys and gals it was time for me to go back to my guild. It was fun. I may be back some time in the future. Good luck all and happy thanksgiving!

Raselph
11-27-2014, 11:45 PM
Happy thanksgiving to KARMA!

LLK

(Long Live Karma)

Emmacheese
11-28-2014, 04:02 AM
Ill always be around.
Good Luck in the future.
Long Live Karma !

~Hazard

Wabbit!!! You guys who use line will know why I put this pic up for Jx!!

And @Paul whereeeeeee u gooooooooooo! <\3

Raselph
11-28-2014, 04:03 AM

And @Paul whereeeeeee u gooooooooooo! <\3

O.o

Jxmaa
11-28-2014, 06:40 AM
[QUOTE=Jxmaa;1929248]

Hail Sensei *bows*
Wabbit <3

Raselph
11-28-2014, 09:23 PM
O.o

O.o time to try my Chinese out

Ni hao

Bunny♥
11-29-2014, 01:43 AM
ciao Aris the great greeknub.

I heard too many peeps from karma are quitting now, its so sad to hear but oh wells, Gl to ya'll and hope to see you guys around in game at times =P

Raselph
11-29-2014, 09:07 AM
Good luck man! The time comes for everyone... you know where to find me ... so keep in touch! All the best bro!

THIS!^^ is the real sensei

ciao Aris the great greeknub.

I heard too many peeps from karma are quitting now, its so sad to hear but oh wells, Gl to ya'll and hope to see you guys around in game at times =P

Zeus
12-03-2014, 06:58 PM
GUILD CONTEST: Capture The Flags

Hello,

Figured it is about time that Karma had some sort of worthwhile contest in which all guild members can participate. Unlike other contests, this one is quite simple! Whoever captures the most amount of flags from 12/4/2014 to 12/11/2014 will win a prize! This is a pre-Christmas contest and look forward to yet another contest come time for the holidays!

Rules:

- Obtain as many flags as you can!

How to Register:

1. Post on this thread stating your IGN and wish to participate.
2. Have an officer screenshot and record your stats BEFORE starting the contest.
3. Have an officer screenshot and record your stats AFTER the contest has ended.

Prizes:

1st Place: 2m & Breeze Egg
2nd Place: 2m
3rd Place: 500k

Happy contest guys and happy holidays!

bonechillbone
12-03-2014, 09:14 PM
ign frankenbone participate

Ceonatrah Ss me

brumi
12-03-2014, 09:51 PM
Ign cutesanta
Asamaasada made ss :-)

Syamsiel
12-03-2014, 11:38 PM
Ign Yulier
Lia ss :)

papas
12-04-2014, 05:19 AM
Monishamonis
Asam ss

papas
12-04-2014, 05:22 AM
Terrorshock , kewloff , hanschey and teddyrich
Also asam ss

Matheo Hkmat
12-04-2014, 01:02 PM
Mattheoking
zeus ss

regizakirs.rs
12-04-2014, 09:17 PM
I'm not apart of this guild and honestly I have no place to post on this guild. But I have to give props when it calls for it. This is by far the absolute best guild I've seen on AL. Props to Karma keep up the good work.

: pop holding it down :[emoji12]

Kingofninjas
12-04-2014, 09:45 PM
Teddy nab hope u come last.

Zeus
12-05-2014, 12:27 PM
Revised rule #3

Psychologist
12-05-2014, 12:35 PM
I'm gonna hit level 41 as a deathless sorcerer with max gear. So, the 10K achievement points is not something i've acquired due to the 'deathless'. Anyhow i'd love to join this Guild once I reach 41 - possible, or not?

Zeus
12-05-2014, 12:42 PM
I'm gonna hit level 41 as a deathless sorcerer with max gear. So, the 10K achievement points is not something i've acquired due to the 'deathless'. Anyhow i'd love to join this Guild once I reach 41 - possible, or not?

I'm sure there are APs we can do as a guild to help you with this. Anyways, I'll let you know after talking among officers.

Psychologist
12-05-2014, 12:44 PM
I'm sure there are APs we can do as a guild to help you with this. Anyways, I'll let you know after talking among officers.

Sounds good to me.

Extreme2014
12-07-2014, 03:19 PM
Karma you can do this do not let unified beat you they are close but the can't beat you good luck and best of wishes.

Raselph
12-08-2014, 08:38 AM
SS for event reserved

SS taken by Knewb

IGN: Killerzeron

^_^ GL my karma nabs

Boramiir
12-10-2014, 10:48 PM
Not sure if you take new players or not... But I am new to AL. I am a level 17 Warrior, just looking for a guild to call home.

Let me know!

Raselph
12-11-2014, 02:34 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?192195-To-All-those

Raselph
12-14-2014, 11:23 PM
times up c you guys soon!

Anarchist
12-15-2014, 05:00 AM
Grats on #2 Karma.

Titanium
12-15-2014, 05:54 AM
Grats on #2 Karma.

Thank you dear forumer !

Anarchist
12-15-2014, 05:58 AM
You are welcome mop.

Syamsiel
12-16-2014, 06:14 AM
When will the winner of the flag contest will be announce? :-)

Zeus
12-16-2014, 11:33 AM
Asam is calculating scores, I believe. After that, whoever is winner, I will grant them the prize when I see them online.

Azemen
12-18-2014, 01:43 AM
Do you guys run the planar tombs often?

zapopan
12-20-2014, 05:03 PM
Congratulations to the tournament winners: Arry, Night and Zeus!!!!! To Asa, Demonasa and Hell for 3rd place!!!! Great job guys and to all the members who took part of the CTF tournament.

Demonassa
12-20-2014, 05:22 PM
Semi-finals should have been best of 3 according to the rules but I think STS had the foresight to not prolong our misery any further seeing that Team Karma was bulldozing it's way past every team which gets in their path like a tornado. Congratulations to Arry, Night and Zeus for a job well done. Well deserved!

RIP
12-20-2014, 05:33 PM
Awesome job today guys , karma dominated as usual , hope we'll always kick *** and merry christmas .

Shout out to

Zeus - doesnt die , indian chai is his secret IMO

Night - best runner a real pain in the *** , alway running with the flag .

Arry - his ears speak for themselves

Hell - a really tough tank

And all other pros who participated

CAK Vader
12-20-2014, 05:37 PM
awesome job today guys , karma dominated as usual , hope we'll always kick *** and merry christmas .

Shout out to

zeus - doesnt die , indian chai is his secret imo

night - best runner a real pain in the *** , alway running with the flag .

hell - a really tough tank

and all other pros who participated

xD oh my gosh!!! Indian chai?? XD

RIP
12-20-2014, 05:38 PM
xD oh my gosh!!! Indian chai?? XD

I heard it gives +8% crit and 250 hp js , dont tell anyone doe ;O

Zeus
12-20-2014, 05:45 PM
Awesome job today guys , karma dominated as usual , hope we'll always kick *** and merry christmas .

Shout out to

Zeus - doesnt die , indian chai is his secret IMO

Night - best runner a real pain in the *** , alway running with the flag .

Hell - a really tough tank

And all other pros who participated

I was sipping chai during the finals to calm my jittery nerves after 4 monsters. ._.

Ice
12-20-2014, 08:28 PM
Another win for karma eh? Gratz karma!!

Where is uniflied? They said they are better than us? Hmmm see you in pvp uniflied hope you will entertain us :)

RIP
12-20-2014, 11:14 PM
I was sipping chai during the finals to calm my jittery nerves after 4 monsters. ._.

Lol

Weeki
12-20-2014, 11:40 PM
Another win for karma eh? Gratz karma!!

Where is uniflied? They said they are better than us? Hmmm see you in pvp uniflied hope you will entertain us :)

Firstly, grats Karma for winning the tourney. You guys deserved the win.

Imo, a good leader should leads by example. I dont see a point in provoking and challenging others. In fact, gm should do our part to
keep the game an enjoyable one for all. If any member out there is breaking the guild rule the best way is to pm the officers to sort it out. A leader is to be respected by all and not acting in an ignorant manner especially if you are leading a top guild.

Lastly, Unified is created for players to have fun and enjoy. We grow as a family and instead of blaming each other we give constructive feedback for us to improve as a guild. We are not a one man guild that depend on few core players. We are constantly striving to do our best but let me emphasise again, we are definitely not the best guild either in pvp or pve and we still have lots to catch up.

A special thanks to Hell, Shadi, Musa, Youdie, Sun, Demon and Lia for keeping the healthy relationship between the 2 guilds. You guys earn my respect in game. Cheers.

Rosna
12-21-2014, 12:04 AM
Congrats to the winners and the third place team. All well seasoned players with lots of experience. :rugby:

imbasikutz
12-21-2014, 02:09 AM
grats to all the winners. that was awesome

Paulsebi
12-21-2014, 04:33 AM
Congratz Arry, Night and Zeus for winning the tourney! Great job done there!
Big congratz to Hell ( my bro from another mother), Demonassa ( amazing person) and Asa!

Well lets not forget all the subs who I am sure they were waiting and shaking in guild hall or wherever they were, for their team, and being ready to jump anytime.

Sun gj bro ( my other bro from another mother) well done supporting ur bro Hell!

Good luck in future karma and all the best!

Gratz to all participants to this touney also and a great job for rest karma teams!

<3

P.S : Dedicating my bday for you guys! I will drink today for your win also:)

Beuefres
12-21-2014, 04:36 AM
Congratulations Karma!

cami
12-21-2014, 08:50 AM
muahahaha this is so stupid, Like I said after in my prediction karma won and always will win

Linkincena
12-21-2014, 09:30 AM
Gratz all ^^
Hey Hell don't mind dat last fireball lol

UnderAgeKids
12-21-2014, 08:43 PM
Gratz all ^^
Hey Hell don't mind dat last fireball lol

That was a KS Fireball ! xD Btw gratz to the winner. Good job guys :)

Kingofninjas
12-22-2014, 05:50 AM
Next time lets have Zeus play with 1 hand tied behind his back to even things out a bit.
On another note, well done to all members and subs of the winning and 3rd placed team, you guys really deserved it.

Zeus
12-22-2014, 01:33 PM
Jester Club!

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a485/htrap_2294/Screenshot116_zpsccb29b24.png

Imbued Club!

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a485/htrap_2294/Screenshot117_zpse810515c.png

Visiting
12-22-2014, 02:35 PM
Jester Club!

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a485/htrap_2294/Screenshot116_zpsccb29b24.png

Imbued Club!

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a485/htrap_2294/Screenshot117_zpse810515c.png
Poor Whoop getting left out of the jester club :(

famousfame
12-22-2014, 04:35 PM
Firstly, grats Karma for winning the tourney. You guys deserved the win.

Imo, a good leader should leads by example. I dont see a point in provoking and challenging others. In fact, gm should do our part to
keep the game an enjoyable one for all. If any member out there is breaking the guild rule the best way is to pm the officers to sort it out. A leader is to be respected by all and not acting in an ignorant manner especially if you are leading a top guild.

Lastly, Unified is created for players to have fun and enjoy. We grow as a family and instead of blaming each other we give constructive feedback for us to improve as a guild. We are not a one man guild that depend on few core players. We are constantly striving to do our best but let me emphasise again, we are definitely not the best guild either in pvp or pve and we still have lots to catch up.

A special thanks to Hell, Shadi, Musa, Youdie, Sun, Demon and Lia for keeping the healthy relationship between the 2 guilds. You guys earn my respect in game. Cheers.
Damit musa, lia, demon, hell and me my dream team gg all :)

"Winter is Coming" :O

Zeus
12-23-2014, 12:15 AM
I just want to say that I appreciate all the warm congratulations! I am sure the rest of my team does as well. As a team, we try to have great synergy and know each other's movements.

Some things I wanted to say. When fighting in the tournament, I noticed that both rogues that made it to the finals were dagger rogues. Perhaps that says something about bow vs. dagger usage in PvP? Personally, after growing accustomed to daggers, I use my elondrian warfare recurve w/ 3 para gems less and less these days. I prefer the protective shield of daggers as well as the additional crit. When combining eye gems with daggers, there is a very noticeable increase in survivability and critical rate! When aiming for DPS or charging into a clash (which CTF and clashing requires) the extra tanking capability at the expensive of some damage is highly useful. I hope more rogues start seeing the usefulness of daggers because honestly, they are a highly underrated weapon. Heck, I misjudged them too when I first had them. Let us not forget the highly reasonable price of 7-10M gold.

Secondly, I wanted to say thank you to all the Karma teams that entered and stuck along with fighting despite the odds being against us as we were all placed to fight amongst ourselves! I am proud of all my guild mates and there were some very tough match-ups!

Thirdly, I wanted to say...even the second place winners main team were 2/3rd Karma! Badboy and Rip are Karma too, so we can also say that second place was a victory for us. There is no doubt that we have skilled players! Heck, even other guilds acknowledge that.

However, that being said, I do think we should keep the rivalry within game. Throwing dirt on each other on the forums is simply petty and to be honest, nobody will care except for those involved so cause to do this is nullified.

Lastly, I just want to say that I hope Unified does participate more in tournaments. Y'all can be considered worthy and perhaps our only adversaries now that Magnum has mainly fallen. The game would not be fun without competition so I thank Unified for providing it from time to time yet at the same time remaining mature.

Hope to see you all in PvP!

~Zeus

Raselph
12-23-2014, 01:20 AM
I just want to say that I appreciate all the warm congratulations! I am sure the rest of my team does as well. As a team, we try to have great synergy and know each other's movements.

Some things I wanted to say. When fighting in the tournament, I noticed that both rogues that made it to the finals were dagger rogues. Perhaps that says something about bow vs. dagger usage in PvP? Personally, after growing accustomed to daggers, I use my elondrian warfare recurve w/ 3 para gems less and less these days. I prefer the protective shield of daggers as well as the additional crit. When combining eye gems with daggers, there is a very noticeable increase in survivability and critical rate! When aiming for DPS or charging into a clash (which CTF and clashing requires) the extra tanking capability at the expensive of some damage is highly useful. I hope more rogues start seeing the usefulness of daggers because honestly, they are a highly underrated weapon. Heck, I misjudged them too when I first had them. Let us not forget the highly reasonable price of 7-10M gold.

Secondly, I wanted to say thank you to all the Karma teams that entered and stuck along with fighting despite the odds being against us as we were all placed to fight amongst ourselves! I am proud of all my guild mates and there were some very tough match-ups!

Thirdly, I wanted to say...even the second place winners main team were 2/3rd Karma! Badboy and Rip are Karma too, so we can also say that second place was a victory for us. There is no doubt that we have skilled players! Heck, even other guilds acknowledge that.

However, that being said, I do think we should keep the rivalry within game. Throwing dirt on each other on the forums is simply petty and to be honest, nobody will care except for those involved so cause to do this is nullified.

Lastly, I just want to say that I hope Unified does participate more in tournaments. Y'all can be considered worthy and perhaps our only adversaries now that Magnum has mainly fallen. The game would not be fun without competition so I thank Unified for providing it from time to time yet at the same time remaining mature.

~Zeus

Indeed noticed the dagger usage has greatly increased.

Well...ill be harsh atm. Dagger rogs dont matter to me nor do the bow rogs! :banana:

famousfame
12-23-2014, 05:40 AM

~Zeus
Actually very well said and spoken like a true leader props :)

"Winter is Coming" :O

Zeus
12-24-2014, 02:29 PM
Congratulations on #1 Karma!

H£ll
12-25-2014, 12:15 AM
Hello PROS....

Its Christmas, New year is upon us toooo, so I wish u each and every single person in this awesome guild the Warmest Thoughts, Peace, Love, Grace, Joy, Fullest Blessings, Happiness, Laughter and definitely a magical splendid Holiday season.

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you and Your families may god bless you all...

And Gratz on # 1 Karma pros.. We wouldn't have achieved it without your efforts..

Best Regards,

Hell

Raselph
12-28-2014, 12:57 PM
Hey pros!

Looks like the lb missed us! Gratz as we have made our way back on the #1. Now with christmas lets see what we have upcoming?

Zeron

Raselph
12-28-2014, 11:38 PM
Hey guys,

I just want to notify u guys that i am no longer going to be active. I have left the guild also. Would be available at the forums. I wish u guys the best of luck. Hoping to see u guys another day to call it a life that i have lived than an adventure. Thanks for having me with you guys. Was a real pleasure doing pvp and killin everyone out there. Wishing that unified gives u some entertaintment.

~Zeron

Ice
12-29-2014, 12:51 AM
La lalala lalala la bring down the legendary karma players please :)

Ice
12-29-2014, 08:05 AM
PVP is dead :(

Bless
12-29-2014, 08:35 AM
Hello

Bunny♥
12-29-2014, 09:23 AM
:(.

Pohdoh
12-29-2014, 10:52 AM
Hey guys, thanks for having me aboard. :)

Ice
12-30-2014, 12:46 AM
Hey guys, thanks for having me aboard. :)

welcome :)

Raselph
12-31-2014, 09:39 AM
Ehhh...wassup pros??? Its lonely here.

Bunny♥
12-31-2014, 10:11 AM

:triumphant::triumphant::triumphant::triumphant::t riumphant:happy new year guys! :triumphant::triumphant::triumphant::triumphant::t riumphant:

Raselph
12-31-2014, 10:14 AM
HNYG!

Ice
01-04-2015, 12:53 AM

:triumphant::triumphant::triumphant::triumphant::t riumphant:happy new year guys! :triumphant::triumphant::triumphant::triumphant::t riumphant:

happy new year too

Kingofninjas
01-06-2015, 03:00 PM
Buuump :)
And happy new year!!

LordDravek
01-07-2015, 11:50 PM
Sun is looking pretty these days.
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/07/7c83afa4449249c7d5d2a20c1c2cbb91.jpg

Zeus
01-08-2015, 09:39 AM

He's looking more icy than sunny! :rolleyes:

Beuefres
01-08-2015, 04:37 PM
He's looking more icy than sunny! :rolleyes:
Hahaha true! Guess the vanity will eventually melt [emoji13]

Deadroth
01-10-2015, 09:45 AM
ANNOUNCMENT

>>>LINK HERE<<< (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?201398-Design-the-Official-Community-Meet-Up-T-Shirt!-Accepting-Entries-Now!/page4)

Hey guildmates. I encouarge all of You to look at my new t-shirt project for STS Contest. I would be grateful for any suppourt from Your side :)
Thank You all in advance! Cheers, and see Ya in game!
Dead

Rx8
01-10-2015, 11:42 PM
ANNOUNCMENT

>>>LINK HERE<<< (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?201398-Design-the-Official-Community-Meet-Up-T-Shirt!-Accepting-Entries-Now!/page4)

Hey guildmates. I encouarge all of You to look at my new t-shirt project for STS Contest. I would be grateful for any suppourt from Your side :)
Thank You all in advance! Cheers, and see Ya in game!
Dead

try this linky deady, it would very much directly hit to your post.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?201398-Design-the-Official-Community-Meet-Up-T-Shirt!-Accepting-Entries-Now!&p=2001627&viewfull=1#post2001627

Deadroth
01-11-2015, 06:26 AM
Thx Buddyy :)

Castellann
01-19-2015, 04:48 AM
Need to update that thread.

Zeus do ur work :positive:

Zeus
01-19-2015, 02:55 PM
Thanks, Castellann! I've updated the change in leadership. Afterfive and Fire were both great GMs but now it's come time to pass the torch. Here's to our new GMs and another successful year!

Avaree
01-19-2015, 03:22 PM
Congrats to arrypotter & centergy

Candylicks
01-19-2015, 03:59 PM
Thanks, Castellann! I've updated the change in leadership. Afterfive and Fire were both great GMs but now it's come time to pass the torch. Here's to our new GMs and another successful year!

Wow nice !!!! Congrats to you both, and well wishes in leading this ship. You guys have built a solid PvP guild and it's nice to see it stick around.

Kingofninjas
01-19-2015, 07:26 PM
Gratz to both of the new leaders. I'm sure Karma will grow even more under your care and nurture.

Deadroth
01-21-2015, 08:19 AM
Thank You friends from Karma for suppourting my T-shirt idea :) I've won sts contest. Everyone, who helped me, even, by saying good word: this was a huge relief. I'm glad You are here with me :)

Candylicks
01-21-2015, 12:07 PM
Thank You friends from Karma for suppourting my T-shirt idea :) I've won sts contest. Everyone, who helped me, even, by saying good word: this was a huge relief. I'm glad You are here with me :)

Hey we need to get them to sell these to us on the fourms. I REALLY want to buy a couple of them. Any word on this Dead?

nuwar
01-22-2015, 04:10 AM

You have the choice to create the life your heart is yearning to live.

nuwar
01-22-2015, 04:12 AM
Hahaha true! Guess the vanity will eventually melt [emoji13]

Titanium
01-25-2015, 05:07 PM
Guys !

Thank you for having me in the guild for more than a year.

I'm quitting !

Goodluck keeping our guild on top !

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?205812-18-months&p=2023416#post2023416

Stryerwar
01-31-2015, 11:12 PM
Karma is such a awesome guild :D

yamonga
02-05-2015, 11:11 AM
:victorious::redface::witless::encouragement::vD:

Gorecaster
02-23-2015, 11:51 AM
Lol reputation? Image? Wat is this?

Seoratrek
02-23-2015, 08:31 PM
Please keep the discussion constructive. Private conversations should be handled via PM. Thanks! :)

Bunny♥
03-02-2015, 11:55 AM
cya guys, I'll be leaving the game ATM, I'll be visiting chu all for sometime or if good things will happen :3
Dont forget, keep spreading the chu disease :>

a random link appears (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?212848-Fral-is-off)

69Displayed69
03-03-2015, 07:45 AM
What happen to Paulsebi?

Arpluvial
03-07-2015, 12:39 AM
Hey guys!

Per the OP's request, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to start a new guild thread. :)