PDA

View Full Version : I need help :/

lethaljade
05-21-2014, 12:50 PM
I have an issue with my account, I went through the support system , i was told by one person id be helped , by the next i wouldnt, i know this is not the appropriate place to post this, but im at a loss, and really disappointed, ive spent alot of money on this game, and this problem is going to result in me not being ablr to access my account, I feel like ive been shrugged of ignored, asif my problem isnt important, nobody will help me, people keep telling me different things, I just want to be put through to somone who will actually help me with my account issues, and id also like to make a complaint , but im at a total loss now at who to contact.

Arry
05-21-2014, 12:54 PM
I've had similar problems with the STS support, I'd sent a report in and they'd always say "resolved" and did nothing, I've had to send in multiple reports for minor things to get fixed and i agree it's a hassle. I'm sorry for your troubles and I think they need to look into their support as well. Especially for players who are purchasing platinum, there's no reason we shouldn't have decent support.

Emmacheese
05-23-2014, 06:56 AM
Hope this gets fixed hunny I know how much time and money you have put into your account so this should be fixed ASAP!!!

Just blows my mind support never fixed it when you first did your report! Lets hope someone else can take over the case xx

Jenvy
05-23-2014, 07:40 AM
I wonder if there is someone at STS who's sole job is to go through support tickets and manage the tech issues forum?

If there isn't, there should be. Understand that STS is a small company, but as is, 50% of bug/issue threads go unanswered (recently even more), and a good many tickets are resolved with no resolution. I wouldn't really call that support.

Foebegone
05-23-2014, 09:02 AM
Whats up Jade? Hope you get back to game soon. There support sys is not the best and with the new client game launch in progress I imagine it has got even worse.